Berry's bare belly challenge - June edition

Options
BerryH
BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
Hello toned torso fans! Whether you joined the May midriff challenge or not, you're more than welcome to join this one. Here are last month's results:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/549513-mayday-midriff-berry-s-bare-belly-challenge?error_user_id=5028084&error_username=BerryH

The rules are simple, on 1st June you must do a workout of your choice in a crop top or sports bra top, shirts off for the boys (though for reasons of equality you're welcome to wear a bra top too!), and post a photo of the results. It doesn't matter if you show off at the gym, cool your midsection with a run outside or just shyly hide that gorgeous tummy at home!

What you do over the next month to get a tummy worth showing off is up to you. This month I'm upping the resistance training, and I've a couple of shorter races coming up so I'll be getting my running speed up.

You only need to look at my own photos to see this isn't just one for the ab-tastic athletes among us, it's a body confidence matter, and a brilliant contribution to your progress portfolio!

Who's with me?

Replies

• Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I was so impressed by the commitment and results from last month's that you can count me in for this one!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'll be away on the South Coast having a well-earned break at the end of the month, but I'm sure I can get another pool pic for the collection :wink:
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I go on holiday at the beginning of June so I really up for this. Currently I am faced with quite a blob!

I am just struggling to get the photos from my phone to the PC!
  • BerryH
    Options
    I emailed them to myself from my phone, opened the emails on my PC then uploaded to Photobucket. Not elegant but it worked :laugh:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I have the anti-toned-torso. My tummy is just plain nasty, the worst bit of my body. So ok, let's do this.
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am in although my tummy is very much a work in progress :)

Going to do: My usual daily hand weights and cycling workout and take the Jillian Michaels DVD out of the case and actually do the routine.

What HAVE I agreed to?!?! :)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Lol, ok I am in!! :drinker:
  • JenivaDoll
    JenivaDoll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in! Let's see how this goes O_O
  • D0ry
    D0ry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! :)
    Just started 30DS yesterday and took pix anyway... I actually don't have an excuse to NOT join this challenge :)
    I'll put the pix here on June 1st, to (hopefully) show off with a difference between May 1st and June 1st.

Yeeeey! Thank you for the challenge!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I emailed them to myself from my phone, opened the emails on my PC then uploaded to Photobucket. Not elegant but it worked :laugh:

I'm so glad someone else has to go round the houses to get a bleddy photo uploaded, thought it was just me :laugh:

I'm in!

My workout of choice will be weight lifting... Cornish pasties with my left hand and pints of pear cider in my right!! :drinker:
  • complicatedmoonlight
    Options
    Can I join in here? I've been lurking for the past few days but I really want to get involved and this challenge sounds terrifying so I thought it was the perfect way to take the plunge!
  • BerryH
    Options
    Can I join in here? I've been lurking for the past few days but I really want to get involved and this challenge sounds terrifying so I thought it was the perfect way to take the plunge!
    Ab-solutely! (geddit?)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in Berry!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    In
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Someone is going to have to tell me how to upload pics.

Thanks!
    Sheila
  • BerryH
    Options
    I'm in. Someone is going to have to tell me how to upload pics.
    Everything you need to know is right here: :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Oh, go on then
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I go on holiday at the beginning of June so I really up for this. Currently I am faced with quite a blob!

My photo has made it from my phone to my email that I can also open on laptop of course. Do you want beginning photos now or do we wait to post as a before and after?

I have started kettlebell exercises last week and have upted my cardio (was doing this anyway) but not sure if this will be enough yet so will re check in 2 weeks.

Anyone any good ideas for flattening stomachs that they know work?
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!
  • MellyLikestoRun
    MellyLikestoRun Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! This is a stretch for me, being so modest. Gotta get out of that comfort zone sometime!