I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• xLizeyLoo
    Options
    Hey guys, After reading through all the comments I've decided to give it a go :)
    Should arrive tomorrow, thanks for the inspiration <3
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5, too! Add me, if you want!
  • mlapanowski
    mlapanowski Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If anyone is on tumblr, I've been posting about my experience with the Shred Daily :) I started on April 1st and I'm so excited to get to level 2 soon. But, 2012-willbemyyear.tumblr.com if anyone wants to see my progress so far. there's a button for the 30ds. I'll post photos after the 30 days :)

Feel free to add me on here, especially if you also started on the first!!
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    can a guy do 30 day shred? I really want my hubby to do one round with me.

A guy sure can. I've completed one round of the 30DS and am on Day 6 LV1 of my second round. After the 1st 10 days my wife noticed that the shape of my stomach changed. That was enough motivation to make me complete it. It's a great workout that is great for guys too.
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start day 4. It's hard but I'm loving it so far! Feel free to add me if you're doing this as well, it would be great to have some company!
  • brindy78
    brindy78 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm on level 2, day 3 today (already did level 1 for 10 days). I'm wondering what everybody's calories are at. I had mine to 1200 (losing 1.5 lbs. a week), but I am not losing at all and getting frustrated! A friend suggested that I up my calories because I was probably burning more calories than what I was eating. I've noticed a little difference in my stomach area since starting the end of March, but other than that the scale has stayed the same. Hoping the 20 lbs. would shed off faster. Any advice?
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...I haven't lost any weight, but my clothes are fitting differenlyt so I must be losing inches. I have mostly been sticking to 1200 calories as well.
  • AdobeTree
    AdobeTree Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    4 lbs so far! I'm on day 6 and about to do my 7th workout.
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on! Ugh, I started and was on level 2 but then got distracted when my father came to visit me for a week and it threw me all off. Tomorrow I start again. I started noticing differences in inches in the first week.
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..

Amazing transformation!! Great job!!
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    My DVD came in the mail today...and after showing my hubby a few before/after posts by guys on here...he said he is gonna do it too. Though we are each doing out own time slots...lol...I am way whimpier than him, and can't handle feeling like a loser when I need a break. :)

Off to do measurements...oh and our 15 year old daughter is doing it too!

Starting tomorrow my world of only walking for cardio is gonna go bye-bye.
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love this inspiration (:
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    What I wanted to say was: wow - you look great! Your Muffin Top is gone!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!!

(still trying to figure out how to post replies with quotes...)
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mine is on my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/StephRP80

Did almost 2 rounds of it with piccies at each round :)
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    bump..i love these photos.they really inspire me...i just started mine last night and i did good for me ..but good work all of you..GOOD JOB :smile:
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    This is beginning to the end of level 2, which was 19 days for me.

6972318602_0837dcf8bb_b.jpg
  • nkechio23
    nkechio23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    just started hopefully i see results too!!
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine the weekend just waiting for it to arrive hopefully by this week and then Im going to start it Monday!

Well done to everyone else who's done or doing it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!