Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

I really want a damn cupcake

Options

Replies

• Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I was feeling the same way...so I just made some da*n cupcakes! And it was amazing:) I did do the diet soda cake thing and it turned out alright- at least I only had the calories of the cake mix. Moderation they say- we all should get a treat now and again!
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Funfetti 7 up cupcakes...about 75 cals a cupcake

One box funfetti cake mix
    One can diet cherry 7 up

Mix 'em up, pour into cupcake tin. Bake @ 350 for 25 min or so.

Frosting
    Half container of Cool Whip
    I pkg of sugar free vanilla pudding
    mix until creamy

These are really good!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    i had 3 1/2 today :3 jealous?

yes.. no no im not!
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Pineapple angelfood cupcakes.......

box of angelfood cake mix
    1 lrg can of crushed pineapple

THATS IT
    bake em regular size cupcakes for 69 calories per cupcake.

I take 2 and split them in half place them in a bowl, cut up some strawberries and a dollop of light cool whip, like a mock strawberry shortcake without the guilt.......aaaaaaaamazing :)
  • Patty_Petz
    Patty_Petz Posts: 91
    Options
    I have a red velvet cupcake sitting on my desk...would you like? :flowerforyou: (pretend the flower is a cupcake)
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Its okay we had March of Dimes BANK DAY today, and they are sitting right next to my desk..
    They brought cookies....

I had 5.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Have your cupcake and work it off later. Consider it a cheat treat.
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    Eat a cupcake...enjoy your life. Run a couple extra blocks.
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I LOVE chocolate cake with white icing! It is so hard to resist such temptation...... I feel your pain. :(
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I feel your pain! I want something sweet and terrible for me right now too!
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    There are these cupcake mints you can get online... i'm about to order them.. lol
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Now I want a damned cupcake too!
  • kittymeeowmeeow
    kittymeeowmeeow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump for the recipes :D
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    3-2-1 cake.

Take 1 box of your favorite flavor cake
    Take 1 box of Angel Food Cake
    Mix

Now....

Spray a mug with cooking spray

Take 3 Tbsp Mix
    Add 2 Tbsp Water
    Microwave 1 minute

Makes a nice little cake for you at around 100ish calories
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    there are also recipes out there for vegetarian cake, lower calories. Not my thing, but you might like one of them.

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/vegancakerecipes/r/choccakevegan.htm
  • jcohio85
    jcohio85 Posts: 43
    Options
    I just ate half of a cookie from panera and I almost feel horrible for it, but work paid for it and I only did eat half.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Eat the damn cupcake.
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    on skinny taste and spark recipes there are some really good recipes for cupcakes and you can eat one without the guilt.. I love cupcakes also!! I think it was on spark recipes the coconut one that was on there for easter was the bomb!! It has sour cream icing and it was awesome. I think it was jenny's coconut cupcakes..
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of last week sitting next to my sweet friend. She had a muffin that was chocolate, huge, and over 760 calories. Tons of fat. I wrote her a note on a post it: "I will not eat the huge chocolate muffin, I will not eat the GIGANTIC chocolate muffin," and similar statements over and over again and at the bottom I added, "But I will sit here and look at it longingly." She drew me a picture of a giant chocolate muffin on a sticky note and "shared" it with me that way. :P I instead enjoyed my water and felt good that I wasn't giving in. I can have small treats on other days, like the weekend, and feel like I'm not deprived.

I couldn't imagine 700+ calories into one muffin or cupcake. I also didn't eat donuts and muffins when work provided them. I don't tend to deprive myself if I'm craving. I'll have a bite, and I'm done and that helps. I found I really didn't -want- the muffin, but we had fun with the moment.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I had it Monday after an interview (that took 90 minutes to get to) didn't go so well. And the cupcake shop nearby was closed.

So I made a carrot cake cupcake and all was well.

This is where I found my recipe, and she has many other single-serving cupcake recipes as well.

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/chocolate-covered-recipes/most-popular/single-lady-cupcakes/