A bit of encouragement for those with lots to lose...

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! It seriously looks like you went back in time and got younger as the posts went along! Do you know if you're considered to have a "large frame" or small frame? I'm 5'10" as well, and when I told my doctor I wanted to hit about 155, he said that I would look too thin at that weight.
    Technically, I have a large frame, but it's not too far off from being a medium frame. I definitely don't want to get any lower weight-wise than I am now regardless.

I actually am not weighing for a while - I'm working on increasing my strength and am actually eating above maintenance to fill in those ribs a bit. I never wanted to be skinny - just fit and healthy.
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Glorious progress and achievement!! Clever and gorgeous girl - well done!!!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!! u look amazing!!! so inspiring!!! thank you!!
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    Holy Moly! What an inspiring post. Thanks for sharing! (BTW: You look beautiful in every single one of those pictures. You have an amazing smile!)
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Holy Moly! What an inspiring post. Thanks for sharing! (BTW: You look beautiful in every single one of those pictures. You have an amazing smile!)
    Awwww thank you so much!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    it's awesome. and you look great. I would have chilled with the bigger you also btw :)
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, thanks for sharing, very effective, of the time it takes and to keep working on it. Have you also gone down in age, as you look alot younger as well :) Great inspiration thank you again
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Definitely amazing! Great job, you look great! :)
  • CoryIda
    Options
    That is amazing, thanks for sharing, very effective, of the time it takes and to keep working on it. Have you also gone down in age, as you look alot younger as well :) Great inspiration thank you again
    Ha! Thanks. I was 26 when I started on here, and I just turned 28 a few weeks ago.
    In the very first picture, where I'm holding a bouquet, I was 23.
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting this- it IS very encouraging and inspirational to me :)
  • upacreek
    upacreek Posts: 5
    Options
    Such a wonderful story! You sound like you were in control of your journey. Therefore, you did it at your own pace, enjoyed the journey along the way, and didn't worry about what others thought. It makes taking care of yourself fun and not stressful. Love it!
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Just amazing :)
  • misskariw
    misskariw Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:bigsmile:
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Truly Inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration, you look amazing!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Your encouragement and your journey will surely help so many people! You are amazing!
  • Fallen_Angel226
    Options
    WOW. Congrats!!!! You look amazing. How did you do it? I'm the same height as you, and I have quite a bit of weight to lose.....Would love some tips :)
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look GREAT!!!
  • sarabelle0
    sarabelle0 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I needed to read this today. You are a great inspiration! Thank you!
  • EbAbYgONhArD2013
    Options
    YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS AWESOME JOB WOW!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!