A bit of encouragement for those with lots to lose...

Options

Replies

• Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I honestly have chills running through my body. WAY TO GO! Great job on staying so focused & determined & for also becoming an inspiration to many others! :love:
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I needed to read and see it today. Was not feeling very encouraged and REALLY appreciate the boost!!! You look AWESOME!!!!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. You look amazing!
  • ymfontenot
    ymfontenot Posts: 4
    Options
    Just amazing you look fabulous Cory!!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration for us all here on MFP. Thanks for sharing your success. You look fabulous!
  • cantstang
    cantstang Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great. Most of the time I feel like it will be impossible to reach my goal. Thanks for mentioning the part about not really being able to notice much of a change at first. I've lost 20-30 lbs several times and that is the point where I get so discouraged. I feel like i'm working so hard and there is no real difference. You are an inspiration. Thank you.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! :) Just a good job well done!!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you are AMAZING Cor! srsly. there have been times when i've been on here thinking "i'm never going to get this done, it's too much" and i'll see that you've posted an awesome pic and i realize that you DID this. you walked this path first. and you DID it. you have no idea how much that helps.

you were originally some cute girl i saw on my wall sometimes b/c of our mutuals. i didn't know any of this until you were doing the BL contest in your area. and then i was just blown away by what you've accomplished. you should be SO proud of yourself.

thanks for reminding us that this CAN be done.
  • verbalriot
    verbalriot Posts: 90
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your success.
  • kknudson
    kknudson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This was so nice of you. I have your frame and starting point. I've been languishing at your "winter 2010/2011" for a while and it just seems so impossible I'll ever see any changes, sometimes.

Thanks for the inspiration, and well done you!
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    you look awesome! so much thinner for someone 155#... obviously that bc of your taller frame. excellent job! :drinker:
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You truly are an inspiration. Congratulations!
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Truly Remarkable!!
  • cowchick4_fun
    Options
    thats amazing.. i will get down to that too. it has been a long 45 days of non stop eating healthy and working out and its a frustrating road so far with the roller coaster of the weight but i know i will get there. your an inspiration and you have done such a wonderful job.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    you are AMAZING Cor! srsly. there have been times when i've been on here thinking "i'm never going to get this done, it's too much" and i'll see that you've posted an awesome pic and i realize that you DID this. you walked this path first. and you DID it. you have no idea how much that helps.

you were originally some cute girl i saw on my wall sometimes b/c of our mutuals. i didn't know any of this until you were doing the BL contest in your area. and then i was just blown away by what you've accomplished. you should be SO proud of yourself.

thanks for reminding us that this CAN be done.
    Thank you!

Just an added bit of encouragement - you've already shed an AMAZING amount of weight - especially since it's only been a handful of months since you started.

The next time you're at the grocery store, go to the pet food aisle. See those 20# bags of dog food? Try to pick up and carry around three of them.
    You used to carry almost that much around on your body all day every day.

You've already come so far and you will just continue to do even better.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I love you more than cheese, Cory :)
  • rikkeeroos
    rikkeeroos Posts: 28
    Options
    Of all the people that I have followed on MFP, you are the one that truly inspires me with your determination, dedication and all around badassedness (I made that word up, but I think it fits). I wonder if you know how much you have helped and encouraged people to do things that they didn't think they were capable of doing.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    You are UNbeEFFINGlievable!
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and dedication, Cory. Truly inspirational.

I've got about 75lbs to lose and it always helps to see that hard work and dedication pays off. It always helps to hear of other's success when I'm not seeing the scale budge. Can't wait to post my progress pictures when I get fit!

In case this helps anyone else...my new mantra: Be Consistent, No Excuses, Get Results -- repeat that everytime you tell yourself it's too hard, it's not working, I'm too tired, etc...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!