Booty call?

Options

Replies

• brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Craigslist casual encounters. Lots of legit people there who just want to *kitten*.

I can't speak from experience, but this sounds like a great way to get a serial killer to your place. :devil:

In Atlanta it is!! I go there to read them because it's so funny sometimes what people are into and I saw a posting of a man's pic that was being reported by a lady that met up with him. He tried to kidnap her and after she reported him to the police she found out he had just gotten out of prison for 20 years for rape and murder!!!

My suggestion... please do not go on CraigsList! It's a pool of crazy people!! (But super fun to read!! lol!)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just chose the WRONG guy. He told me "you're cute, you shouldn't have to try that hard". He had a major problem with the boldness.

Moving on ......

Now would be a perfect time to say "my face will be leaving in five minutes...be on it"

I don't mean this in a horrible way but sometimes a booty call can come across as a little desperate rather than bold. Not saying that's the case with you though.

Gotta agree with this one, personally. I have a friend who does this allll the time.

If you really NEED to, go on POF, fill out a profile that that's what you're looking for and you'll have a gazillion responses in 8 seconds flat.

Been there done that. Not the type of people I want booty calling me. Lol.
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    We don't use the term booty call much in the UK so had to read a few replies to get the idea!!

Say it as it is. A text message saying fancy a shag? Should do the trick.

Ok, being American, I find that crazy hot!!! I'm going to try that!! lol

Yes this... I am going to text it to my hubby now!!!
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Booty calls? So crass. I realize you don't have to be in love with every person you sleep with, but a booty call seems so impersonal. I'd rather rub one out.

Dude, nothing at all impersonal.

My favorite type is when you're asleep. Maybe its like 2:30am. You get a knock on the door. You think, WTF. Open the door, and there she is, drunk and ready. Lol. I love that one. So much fun.

I guess I'm an anachronism. I still like a little romance. I like courting someone. I guess times are different. Have a great time.

I think I might be with RoadDog on this one...I'm not looking for super serious, but it would be nice for someone to put in a bit of effort in the chase first...
    my last booty call was like 3 years ago...I kinda feel like I'm too old to pull that off anymore :blushing:

You are NEVER too old.... :happy:

A text asking "Guess who's horny?" usually makes it undeniably clear... LOL
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just chose the WRONG guy. He told me "you're cute, you shouldn't have to try that hard". He had a major problem with the boldness.

Moving on ......

Now would be a perfect time to say "my face will be leaving in five minutes...be on it"

I don't mean this in a horrible way but sometimes a booty call can come across as a little desperate rather than bold. Not saying that's the case with you though.

Gotta agree with this one, personally. I have a friend who does this allll the time.

If you really NEED to, go on POF, fill out a profile that that's what you're looking for and you'll have a gazillion responses in 8 seconds flat.

Been there done that. Not the type of people I want booty calling me. Lol.

Exactly :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Here is the problem with a Booty Call as I see it. There are two people. One person doesn't give a *kitten* and is willing to exploit the feelings of a person that cares about them to get laid.

The other person is willing to be exploited because they either have low self esteem or they care for the person that is exploiting them and thinks they will eventually care for them.
  • jeniley65
    jeniley65 Posts: 35
    Options
    This is where FWB fits in
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Here is the problem with a Booty Call as I see it. There are two people. One person doesn't give a *kitten* and is willing to exploit the feelings of a person that cares about them to get laid.

The other person is willing to be exploited because they either have low self esteem or they care for the person that is exploiting them and thinks they will eventually care for them.

Gotta agree with this ^^^^

RoadDog is a wise, wise man!

This is why IMO the FWB road is a very slippery and dangerous one to travel down (emotionally speaking)
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Gotta agree with this ^^^^

RoadDog is a wise, wise man!

This is why IMO the FWB road is a very slippery and dangerous one to travel down (emotionally speaking)

I dont think this is always the case.. maybe sometimes .. But I think .. you can separate the two. That's just me .. I mean

joker.gif

we aren't talking about wanting to be courted .. maybe shes not into it emotionally .. who cares if she just wants some .. let her have "cake".. everyones entitled to a hands free no strings attached romp .. at least once in their life.. if you know the person you are having "booty" calls with is into you and you are using them then that's different ... and its not cool..
    but really this is what it is .......... she just wanted to be touched without the hang ups.
  • bigdawg025
    Options
    I dont think this is always the case.. maybe sometimes .. But I think .. you can separate the two. That's just me .. I mean

It is not ALWAYS the case as everyone is different... for ME... it is ALWAYS the case as I am not able to separate the two, and it messes with my head.

we aren't talking about wanting to be courted .. maybe shes not into it emotionally .. who cares if she just wants some .. let her have "cake".. everyones entitled to a hands free no strings attached romp .. at least once in their life.. if you know the person you are having "booty" calls with is into you and you are using them then that's different ... and its not cool..
    but really this is what it is .......... she just wanted to be touched without the hang ups.

The fact of the matter is... OFTEN (again not always) one or the other person develops something in these situations and decides they want to change the rules.
  • kymillion
    Options
    The rule for chicks is three times. if you shag a chick and shes loyal to you even though its non committal she will fall its all due to a chemical released in her brain .. makes her get ermm addicted. seriously .. so all a guy has to do is .. work it out three times.. any chick who says this doesn't work lies.
  • mandie0378
    mandie0378 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey nice shoes.... Wanna ...... ? :wink:

Always worked for me. LOL :laugh:
  • bigdawg025
    Options

A little ADD always throws 'em off!!! LOL :tongue: :laugh:
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    "PUT IT IN MY BUTT!"
    That works, right?

Butt?

Missed it by *that* much.
    maxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much.jpg
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The rule for chicks is three times. if you shag a chick and shes loyal to you even though its non committal she will fall its all due to a chemical released in her brain .. makes her get ermm addicted. seriously .. so all a guy has to do is .. work it out three times.. any chick who says this doesn't work lies.

i don't lie and i have had several guys as just booty calls. but i was also a major slut then so i probably couldn't keep count how many times with which one. LOL!
  • kymillion
    Options

i don't lie and i have had several guys as just booty calls. but i was also a major slut then so i probably couldn't keep count how many times with which one. LOL!

you are one hot major slut. ;)
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

I like to go with wanna get a pizza and f**k...if she says NO, I always ask what she has against pizza? Amazingly enough, some girls dont like pizza...

edited for spelling!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Moving on ......

I got turned down once before as well. Hey at least I tried! lol Some men are just stupid, I wouldn't worry about it and move on to someone else. :love:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, most women are capable of having emotionally-detached sex just like most men can. Don't assume just because we have estrogen that we are somehow going to stalk you if you become our FWB.
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    This is what I send out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB5SULFc8UxS6pWlQu2wbLcxRgzO2zvXDFns_ISgFFbB-QW05j

LMAO! THAT IS HILARIOUS! I'M SO USING THIS AT LEAST ONCE! HAHAHAHA....