Your first car?

Options

Replies

• NathanJ79
    NathanJ79 Posts: 36
    Options
    1976 Ford Torino Elite. Paid $300 for it and got $500 to junk it. Thing got about 8 miles to the gallon, had a bouncy suspension, and drank a pint of power steering fluid a week. Fun to drive and kick back in the back seat.

Think the Starsky & Hutch car, but remove the Nike logo and put vinyl on the top. That's what I had.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My first car was like this but dark grey: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/7430965@N05/3927352120/
    I loved it to death and it was my dad's old car. One of the best ones we ever had ;)
    Toyota Carina II -85
  • xsmallsize
    xsmallsize Posts: 4
    Options
    Aha I just got my first car last summer, 2012 Honda Civic lol I feel lame :/
  • springermad
    springermad Posts: 242
    Options
    ford fiesta. 1.2 zetec- 1997 it was an r reg and 8 years old when I got it.

now I have a peugeot convertiable x
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    66 Mustang~
  • caroltz
    caroltz Posts: 16
    Options
    16th birthday gift was a brand new 1983 Datsun 280ZX. Loved that car but was too d@mn young to fully appreciate it. :::sigh:::
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    good question. I have no idea what year it was, or what model it was, but it was an OLDS, an old OLDS.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    a little white Datsun by Nissan.
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I don't own a care yet! :( But my first car WILL be a flipping Impala just 'cause of Supernatural! OwO
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    White Mazda 626. I think it was a '93 because I graduated high school in '94.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    1978 Pontiac Catalina. Bought it from a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays.

My life is one cliche after another. :ohwell:
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    BMW 1 series loved it
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    DSC04464.jpg

'95 Ford Thunderbird, just like this one same color and everything. I loved that car! But then my brother wrecked it one day while I was at a concert. -_- I wanted to kill him.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    1975 Mercedes 230 named Bijou. She was beautiful.
  • HUNGRYHIPPO68
    HUNGRYHIPPO68 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My first car a vauxhall chevette in white 20yrs ago now lol I blew engine the engine forgot to put oil and water in whoops my dad called me a few choice names especially as I had ridden bikes previously
  • cfranklin6353
    cfranklin6353 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I got my first car in 2001. It was a white 1991 Chevrolet Corsica. I'm pretty sure that now it's worth more in scrap metal and parts than it would be in blue book, considering I ran it through a barbed-wire fence and got sideswiped by a huge F-250 on the driver's side. By the time I stopped driving it, it was burning oil. Every time I'd start it up, it would make a cloud of blue smoke. It smelled like gasoline on the inside. And when I was idling on a hill, I could take my foot off the break and stay in the same place. I could also take the key out of the ignition while in drive and the car would stay on.

Kids now...they're getting nicer cars. My boss's daughter just got a 2008 Kia Spectra, and she thinks it's a dinosaur. I'm just shaking my head thinking, "Oh, wow...you have no idea!"
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'll let you know when I can afford one, then I can finally get my license. :(
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    A 58 Willys Jeep. I was not happy about it until I discovered the guys loved it! :laugh:
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    1969 Mustang Mach I, junior year of high school, a real beater..paid $400 for it.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    1972 chevelle malibu. I'm still driving my second vehicle...1998 Chevy s10 I got it in November 1997 lol. I guess I really like it!