Weirdest thing you saw someone doing while driving

Options

Replies

• Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I live in So Cal. What haven't I seen? We are the home of ALLLLLLLL the crazy drivers.

I thought the same thing! People reading a fully opened newspaper in front of their face, shaving WITH shaving cream and a razor, picking both nostrils simultaneously using both hands, changing clothes, a driver with his foot out the window....
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    guy sticking his head out the window (or was it the sunroof) to DRY HIS HAIR!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My friend saw an old guy walking down the street dressed as Superman. Later day they had a report on the news about how the cops picked him up.

I saw a car driving down the wrong side of the road and pass a Dunkin with two cop cars parked in front.
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    A guy in a pick-up had a 13 inch, old-fashioned type TV on the dashboard of his truck and was watching it while driving down the highway. It had rabbit ears. And there really was a show playing on it. How he managed that, I don't know. Can you imagine the lack of visibility?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    2 things..........tis awesomely tanned man saw!

1.) Roadhead
    2.) a woman eatinch chicken wings and tossing the bones out the window going 70 MPH!!!:bigsmile:
  • TheNewCrystal
    TheNewCrystal Posts: 100
    Options
    I once saw a dude scratching his ear... then he looked at his finger.... then he put it in his mouth! :/
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy who had his laptop set up on his passenger seat AND HE WAS USING IT, while driving. *shakes head*
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Saw a college age girl with her seat reclined enough that she could pull up her knees to her chest, was using one knee to steer while she read a book. I think she was going maybe 5 mph in a 40 mph zone.

I've also seen those "ghetto gangsta" guys dancing to their music in their seats. One guy was so in to it he was making his vehicle rock pretty violently and he was swerving because his hands kept leaving the wheel to go in the air or imitate those gestures rappers often make when rapping.
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman wrapping a present on her steering wheel while driving 70 mph on the D.C. Beltway.
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Chicks getting changing in the vehicle, F*ckers, Naked guys, people sqating on the side of the road doing there busniess.. Reading papers, I am sure there is more... Just can't think of any right now
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    saw a guy playing a trumpet. no joke.

I saw someone playing the flute! People are crazy!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    A chick sucking the guy off (the guy was driving)

sorry you had to see that... i thought my window tint was dark enough.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    A chick sucking the guy off (the guy was driving)

sorry you had to see that... i thought my window tint was dark enough.

Roadhead is amazing!!!!!:devil:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I were in a traffic jam and the guy in front of us was literally smacking the hell out of himself. :noway:

It must have gone on for at least 10-minutes. :laugh:
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I love the guy doing sit-ups! Hah.

I'm actually the person doing weird things. I'm always driving around town dancing in my car. I was rocking out, all the way out, at a stop light the other day and the homeless lady on the corner started rocking out with me! It was awesome. She has some pretty sweet moves too I must say.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    lady in front of me a few weeks ago had a parrot on her shoulder. she was weaving around a parking lot, texting on her cell phone, with a freakin parrot on her shoulder!!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options

2.) a woman eatinch chicken wings and tossing the bones out the window going 70 MPH!!!:bigsmile:

^ this is impressive. I can barely eat chicken wings sitting still without getting them all over myself, let alone while driving.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    A big guy with bugged out eyes, hanging half out his windoww, looking back at my friend and I, screaming and giving us the finger. Because apparently we didn't turn fast enough for his liking. We were supposed to turn left into oncoming traffic during a red light... so he could do the same???
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I saw a lady knitting on the interstate once. I have no idea how she was steering cause she had a knitting needle in each hand.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am normally so busy I do not pay attention to other drivers.. :)

I am guilty of driving while singing and dancing, foot out the window, eating a bowl of cereal with a spoon and a bowl ( is there another way ...? ) putting make up on while driving .. umm all kinds of stuff I am also guilty of other things listed here and more.

changing while driving is one.