Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before and After Pictures!

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    WOW ... I've only checked a few of these since I'm at work ... I'm bumping this to check it out at home. WOW ... how inspiring!!!

hippo_bump.jpg
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    These are all awesome. Can't wait till I can brag!!!

How do you put pictures side by side?

Memaw
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    everyone looks great can't wait to post my photos
  • WOW.. CONGRATS EVERYONE.. I CAN WAIT UNTIL I CAN POST SOME AWESOME PICTURES LIKE THAT
  • clacourse
    clacourse Posts: 41 Member
    I am absolutely amazed at how different everyone looks!!!! SOOOOO great! :) Keep up the good work, everyone! I'm gonna have to find a before pic so I can post mine too.
  • YOU LOOK GREAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KEEP IT UP YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION,THANKS FOR SHARING!:flowerforyou:
  • SUPER MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR SUCH GREAT RESULTS?!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Everybody looks great. Keep up the good work.

Xannthippe, you look like a totally different person. I'm sure you feel totally different too. What an inspiration.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Amazing, good job!
    Not sure if this will work but if it does will post the actual story a little later. 140 pound loss I feel awesome. Long story.

file0002.jpg

090509_090200.jpg

090509_090100.jpg

I cannot post pictures either. Please someone help with this and tell me how to do this. Thanks

just make the IMG tags lowercase. It should work fine after that.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Wow!!! What an incredible amount of weight has been lost here. I wonder if Mike adds up all the pounds??:laugh:

These posts are inspirational
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Sorry for the lack of quality pictures - I don't pose very much, hahaha.

Circa peak weight (approx 325 lbs):
    n39300127301313129187.jpg

Current weight (between 215 and 210 lbs):
    dsc0404c.jpg

Still a ways to go, But, a hell of a lot of progress :smile:

3 pant sizes and 2 shirt sizes lost.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    You look fantastic. Best of luck to you. A very good looking guy under all that fat. Keep it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~Calie
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    me at roughy 15st (210lbs?)

meatfattest2005.jpg

me today at 12st3-4 (171-172lbs) roughly not my lowest but definitely my most toned. still a few more pounds to go

CIMG0677.jpg
  • You all look great! The most amazing thing is the change in attitude about having your picture taken! :love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    7720_1061304072817_1832413264_12214.jpg

050.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Not sure if this will work but if it does will post the actual story a little later. 140 pound loss I feel awesome. Long story.

file0002.jpg

090509_090200.jpg

090509_090100.jpg

I cannot post pictures either. Please someone help with this and tell me how to do this. Thanks
  • arewethereyet
    :noway: Wow I have enjoyed this since this thread was started. I am so very proud of all of you!

I found a picture of me 2 yrs ago at my unhealthiest. I would walk slowly behind my BFF who would lap me 4x, This time when she came to see me, we exercised together and I wore her butt out!!:laugh:

I was feeling pretty down this week. This helped!!

YOU ALL ROCK!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    I'm not quite to my actual after shot but I had to show off...cause frankly I'm damn proud of myself! :flowerforyou:

January 1st 2008:
    scottandi-1.jpg

October 1st 2009:
    Picture0102.jpg

I still have a ways to go...I'll be happy when I can post todays picture as my fat pic!:blushing:

Keep up the awesome work everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    I'm not quite to my actual after shot but I had to show off...cause frankly I'm damn proud of myself! :flowerforyou:

January 1st 2008:
    scottandi-1.jpg

October 1st 2009:
    Picture0102.jpg

I still have a ways to go...I'll be happy when I can post todays picture as my fat pic!:blushing:

Keep up the awesome work everyone!:flowerforyou:

Honey you look GREAT!! So healthy!
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member

Honey you look GREAT!! So healthy!

Thank you so much! Just made my morning :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!