Female body types

Options

Replies

• NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    There's one thing missing though. There is skinny curvy as well cause of genetics.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I think it's strange that people think the "normal" girl looks anorexic/malnourished. I look very similar to her and I eat 1800 calories a day before exercise. She just looks like she eats right and exercises to me. *shrug*
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Curvy. "Normal" would look horrible on my frame. Athletic would be a little scary I think, but I do want some nice muscle tone.
  • april92377
    april92377 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between curvy-athletic-normal (although I tend to see myself as morbidly obese, realizing that I'm really not). I tend to do a lot of cardio exercise, usually between 90 minutes to 3 hours each day, running, cycling, elliptical, hiking, etc. and that has tightened up my leg muscles below the waist, and caused me to lose my butt curves, meanwhile above the waist still pretty busty, so there is a lot of curve. If I could just get of this to shift around...lol
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I want to be between an 3 and an 8. I'm not " morbidly obese" as seen in THAT photo.. but I got more rolls than a bakery! ;)
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    the sad thing is based on numbers i'm morbidly obese.. but I look nothing like that picture... can't there be some middle ground between chubby and obese?
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    the sad thing is based on numbers i'm morbidly obese.. but I look nothing like that picture... can't there be some middle ground between chubby and obese?

i agree.. im obese too.. but I don't look anything like that.
  • dms1974
    dms1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to be curvy
  • Bergiere
    Bergiere Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Four is chubby? You've got to be kididng me.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I just noticed there is a whole bunch of types that you can't see.. the photo above is too small, the one under is too large lol
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I hate these kinda threads, or any threads about curves, thigh gaps, muscular women...
    they always always ALWAYS lead to body shaming, and it drives me nuts.
    Then why participate?

because someone needs to make a stand against this misogynistic bull****?
  • gordonx4
    gordonx4 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm obese but I don't looking anything like that. I know when I get don't to my goal I'll be curvy. It's what I was before and both of my daughters are curvy, so I runs in the family.
  • ACB42
    ACB42 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just noticed there is a whole bunch of types that you can't see.. the photo above is too small, the one under is too large lol

You're right -- the numbers don't match up. Here is is with more options:

http://hateitorloveit.tumblr.com/post/566297218/peetypassion-female-body-types
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l1sa649ir21qz5njko1_500.jpg

It all makes sense now lol

I like "fit" but maybe with a little more definition.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options

This one has different labellings though. My aim is 0-2 but I don't agree with the titles.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if you mean what I want to be or what I am like...I am more chubby but I have friends that tell me I am muscular. I like the athletic muscular look. Now that I can look back...when I was at my smallest I didn't like how I looked...looked sickly.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options

This one has different labellings though. My aim is 0-2 but I don't agree with the titles.

well in that case I'm chubby hahaha but again, I don't agree with the titles cuz I'm really not chubby I'm fat and I know it lol
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I would be happy with Curvy (just with my bone structure)
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I think the chubby or the curvy look is sexy :) (the chubby really doesn't look bad)
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be normal but I have a huge head so I think I'd end up looking like a lollipop :P