Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3". I currently weight 138.2 and want to get to my goal weight of 130.
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    5'2 - 135 now, -Goal 115
  • jessper1572
    jessper1572 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I currently weigh 198 I started weighing 220lbs yikes!! I would like to get down to 130 and then see where I go from there. This is my second time around losing the weight and becoming healthy!! That is my ultimate goal not a number on the scale:) feel free to add me if you want jessper1572 thanks:)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    5'2", as of today 120, with a goal of 115
  • MiAmorDeanna
    MiAmorDeanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My post was not detailed, I forgot my weight, lol.

I am 5'0

SW: 165 (as of January 2012)
    CW: 149
    GW: 130

I had got down to 146 but gained a little sum sum of it back -_- lol I'm getting back on track though!!
  • ugmf12
    ugmf12 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just starting out on MFP. I'm happy with my body for the most part but it could use some improvement so here I am.

5'0 midget
    SW:125
    CW: 125
    GW: 115ish

I got down to 119 -120, and stayed, for almost a year. January til now I gained the 5 lbs back thanks to not watching what I ate and not running 3 miles in MONTHS. I love my curves assets but this jiggle has to go for good. Also, these extra 5 pounds have slowed me down from running away from my 5 year old mini me ;)
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and currently at 135 lbs. I want to get to 115 but, I'd be happy at 120.
  • JessCPN
    JessCPN Posts: 7
    Options
    I wish women would just be supportive and motivate other women regardless of their shape, size, goal weight etc instead of phrasing the term real women blah blah blah. Women who are athletic, skinny, obese, curvy are real and shouldn't be defined by what "real men" love or a number on the scale. So can we please stop with that ridiculous phrase?

Just my personal opinion...I wasnt trying to be unsupportive, just stating my feelings on the topic. I have a large frame, and for myself personally, the "appropriate" weight for my height is not healthy. Some women have unhealthy goal weights because of how our society places so much stress on BMIs and body fat and what is good for one person is not necessarily good for another of the same height. This web site is all about the numbers on the scale, our jean sizes or measurements arent plastered all over profiles is it?

Sorry if this irritated you, but it is a forum, we are all entitled to opinions.
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" at 130 looking to get back anywhere between 115-100.
  • Rhi_rhi1
    Rhi_rhi1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'0- 5'1 and currently weigh around 144 lbs
    my goal is around 120 lbs
  • donbl
    donbl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i agree with the previous posts, im 46 yrs old and am 5ft tall at 168pds my goal is 140, when you get to my age those other numbers

are unreleastic , Lets just get fit and healthy and forget about the nmbers
  • riadastfu
    riadastfu Posts: 69
    Options
    5'3 128 right now, around 25% BF. I want to be at 20%.
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 im currently 126 GW is 125 it was 130 but now idk maybe 120?
  • tatzkee
    tatzkee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and starting weight is at 134lbs and now for two months I was able to reach 120lbs. My goal weight is 115lbs and if ever I reach it this May, then I'll go as low as 100lbs which was my weight 8 years ago. :D
  • mellisaweldon
    Options
    katenivens and HMVOL7409----im sorry if i offended you or anyone else for that matter, i wasnt trying to offend anyone, but im short and had been skinny most my life till i hit college, and i was always being told that i needed to eat more, even though i was eating the amount i should have, i just had a high metabolism. even my doc was worried that i was anorexic, and from seeing people close to me struggle with that disease for so long, and some of them not making it, i just felt compelled to let certain people who want to be that skinny, no matter their hieght, to know that there are serious consequences to over losing, i guess i just have too big of a heart and dont want to see anyone on here have to face those risks, so sorry if you thought i was being *****y, its just the protective person i am.

JessicaRNC---- my sentiments exactly, we are all entitled to our opinions, and noone can take them away from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right on!!!!!
  • ewelsh92
    ewelsh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" ft and currently I weigh 126 ish. My goal is about 115 or 110 :):glasses:
  • honeybee518
    honeybee518 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello All. I'm fairly new to MFP. I am 5 feet tall and weigh just under 141 lbs. Like mellisaweldon, I too, am larger than I want to be for my shortness. I'm not as young as I used to be so getting the weight off isn't as easy as it once was. My goal wt. is around 128 lbs. which is the upper end of my ideal wt. on my health care providers chart. Using MFP has made me accountable and much more aware of what I eat. I am teetering on the edge of pre-diabetes so I am determined to get a handle on my weight so I don't have to begin sticking my fingers several times a day to check blood sugars. I have learned that eating healthfully must be a change in lifestyle. Since my love of sugar and sweets is my downfall I always fight to discover something that tastes sweet but won't blow my daily sugar goals. I am determined to learn to control my sugar intake and weight. Any helpful hints are greatly appreciated.

Hi! I feel like we are in the same boat. I too am 5 foot nothing and prediabetic, my goal is to be 125, when I started losing weight I was at 178. I have a terrible phobia of needles so I definitely do not want to have to check my blood sugar several times a day. you can add me if you want :)
  • ess144
    ess144 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am starting again with my workout/diet regime and i am curious about the responder who mentioned she was losing more at 2000 calories a day than at 1200. I am currently working out 5 days a week burning about 650 cal per workout and eating a little over 1200 cal. To that responder, how many cal are you burning per workout?
  • LittleKay17
    Options
    I'm 5feet 1inch. Right now I weight about 140 and my ultimate goal is 115-120... feel free to add me, I need motivation to keep going! Right now i work out with a trainer one day a week and I go to the gym about 5-6 days a week.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm like 5'4 ish o weigh 122 right now, I would like to get down to 115 or 18% body fat :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!