Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    That's nothing.

I had two teenager girls on a bench. (free weight area) One was trying to back extensions or sit ups. I can't remember. But she couldn't keep stable so the other one straddled her thigh area so she wouldn't lift her legs.

I swear every dude in the free weight area stopped, jaw to the floor .,dropped whatever weights they happened to be holding and stared for like 10 seconds. It was a surreal reality fantasy come true and we could not believe it was happening right in front of us. The girls had no idea that they were performing every man's gym wet dream come true.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    That's nothing.

I had two teenager girls on a bench. (free weight area) One was trying to back extensions or sit ups. I can't remember. But she couldn't keep stable so the other one straddled her thigh area so she wouldn't lift her legs.

I swear every dude in the free weight area stopped, jaw to the floor .,dropped whatever weights they happened to be holding and stared for like 10 seconds. It was a surreal reality fantasy come true and we could not believe it was happening right in front of us. The girls had no idea that they were performing every man's gym wet dream come true.

So... where do you workout? :tongue:
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

Am I the only woman who finds thongs quite comfortable and rarely wear any other type of underwear? :blushing:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:
    RIGHT?! I couldn't imagine.. squatting. :sick:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    That's nothing.

So... where do you workout? :tongue:

Local Y but that has not happened since. And since I felt like an old pervert, I went up to them and told them that was a better way of doing that. haha (and no, I didn't suggest doing it naked as a better way haha)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    a bright red thong everytime? -sounds like she needs clean undies!

Just one time.

As for the poster being distracted too easily...duh I'm a man. Football comes on and I forget about all my daily to do items!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

its more comfortable!! having a WAD of fabric instead of just a thin piece go up your *kitten* is MUCH more comfortable! ANd no undies = swampass.. thong is the way to go!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    a bright red thong everytime? -sounds like she needs clean undies!

Just one time.

As for the poster being distracted too easily...duh I'm a man. Football comes on and I forget about all my daily to do items!

Well then, you're easy. Focus! You won't get very far without it.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options

its more comfortable!! having a WAD of fabric instead of just a thin piece go up your *kitten* is MUCH more comfortable! ANd no undies = swampass.. thong is the way to go!

I just say, "I'd rather have 1" of fabric up my bum than 4" of fabric squeezing its way up there"
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

I just say, "I'd rather have 1" of fabric up my bum than 4" of fabric squeezing its way up there"

hahaha with ya 100%
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she should be going commando at the gym and i wear pants that are well high enough so that no one catches a look at my goodies. I think someone was looking for attention...just saying :)

yyyyyyeah, I definitely agree. I don't buy that someone purposefully puts on a bright red thong to work out in and wears low-cut yoga pants with it. she's on the prowl.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

My underwear don't go up my *kitten*! They stay perfectly positioned :p
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

haha wish mine did! Mine ride right up into my grand canyon! Thongs are so much more comfy for me.. BUT.. I make sure my pants are high enough so no one ever see's my shizz. No one's business what I got under my pants! That girl was lookin for some manmeat.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    maybe she's trying to get your attention!!
  • elguapo911
    elguapo911 Posts: 33
    Options

?

granny-panty1.gif
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Stop complaining, you are going to ruin it for the rest of us
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that you posted this. I'm pretty sure my husband would just walk over to me nudge me and be like "Nice" lmao!

We have the same taste in women :P
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

?

granny-panty1.gif

:laugh: Boyshorts!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    The only time I even wear panties at the gym is when I have shorts on.

I hate the word panties btw
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ah. It wasn't until I saw the "married men" part that I was gonna say, Hey! Be direct and tell her that her amazing body is distracting you. "Wanna work out together?" That's what I'd do. Will it work? Depends. But I have a decent success rate.

Anyway, as for being married...hell, be direct, too! "Miss, you're incredibly sexy and the way your--ahem--underwear slips out from the top of your pants is...incredibly distracting. Help a married guy out and try to keep them tucked in?"

If you got the balls to say that, I would LOVE to know the response!

Either way, good luck! EYES FRONT! =D