What is your pet peeve.........................?

Options

Replies

• Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Daytime lights just absolutely drive me nuts! It's absolutely how there is proof everywhere you look that seatbelts will save your life and you need a law to make people use them. There is absolutely NO proof that DRLs do anything to improve your safety and yet every Tom, **** and Harry out there wants to shine high beam headlights in your face. Having lights in my face everywhere I go drives me NUTS!!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    somebody cuts me off then just drives slow. like seriously you were in such a hurry to get in front of me yet you drive like a turtle.
  • lmfbs
    lmfbs Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I hate 'ya'll' It's not a word. It doesn't make sense. Stop it.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    When people use the term "dye my hair" instead of "color"
    You don't dye hair you color it!!!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Tardiness...irriates the $#!t out of me!!!

THAT TOO!! pissed me right the *kitten* off!
    Yes, this and....
    When friends constantly complain they are fat around other people that clearly weigh more than them.
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    when someone says , "huh" as if they did NOT hear you but then proceeds to answer your question without you ever having to repeat it. It's like..well why the hell did you say, "huh?"

I do this. Its because I didnt hear EVERYTHING you said (usually because Im zoned out) and am trying to figure it out, and dont want the person to have to repeat themselves. I think it is because I dont want there to be a long pause while I figure out what the person has said?
    Lol, I used to do this, now I just stay quiet while I figure out what they say. It adds a little suspense to the conversation.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    people who don't pick up there feet when they walk

smokers or pot heads blowing that garbage in my air space "i don't care if your doing it as long as i don't need to breath it"

bullies of any type

theres so many to name
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    People who drive slow in the left lane...

People who drive with their fog lights on and it's not foggy...
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Okay, peep, some cars come with running daytime light that you cannot turn off. I own such a car, and I'm way too cheap to buy a new one.

The toilet paper thing...only in a first world country would the under/over toilet paper ever be considered an issue.

Now that's I've gotten all high-browed here, it's time to disclose my absurd pet peeves:

People who stomp everywhere. Seriously, learn how to WALK, not throw your legs against the ground as if the ground is pissing you off.

People who needlessly slam doors.

When both sinks are full of dishes.

People who are too lazy to empty the trash, so they just keep compacting it way beyond what is possible.

People who NEVER change the toilet paper, but they leave half a sheet for you, because--you know--they didn't use all of it.

The one teaspoon of yogurt left in the tub, because of an irrational fear of being the last person to finish the yogurt, ice cream, peanut butter, whatever.

People who never read responses to forum topics. They just skip to the end and add their post.:glasses:
  • Loislaine61
    Loislaine61 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm with the spelling/grammar group. Lately I've seen in several different places the word "probably" spelled "prolly". :grumble: Really? I thought I was missing something so I looked it up in Websters, it's not a word.

Another pet peeve is rude people. There's no need for that. :noway:

By the way, just so you know, the toilet paper goes over the top! :happy:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I yelled at some bee-otch saturday afternoon at The Avengers matinee.." Quit texting during the movie, you stupid ****!" Yeah, there were kids present.....

Got astericked....See you next tuesday.....
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    When people use the term "dye my hair" instead of "color"
    You don't dye hair you color it!!!

Not trying to be a smart *kitten*, but i have heard both terms used depending on where you are from.
    dye [ dī ] 1.color something by soaking: to color or stain something, e.g. fabric or hair, by soaking it in a coloring solution so that it takes on the new color permanently or semipermanently ~Webster dictionary
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Don't hate me....women who don't work, at anything, kids all in school, and they tell me how "busy" they are.....really? Yes, might be jealousy on my part but really, 7 hours a day without kids and a schedule and then you tell me you can't get laundry done or cook a decent supper for the family....ok, off my soap box....
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Crutch words. "Like" "Um/uh" "And" "You know".
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    after i do the dishes. hera comes my husband with dirty dishes like i didn't know you were doing dishes. and people who are late
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Women with 5 kids, 5 different baby daddies bragging about how much foodstamps they get.

You know my ex husband's daughter?? :laugh: :laugh: Is this Terry??? (the last baby daddy)
    (from a prior marriage)
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    Oh man.... When you walk into a restroom with 3249802158091234 available stalls, but some lady HAS to sit right next to you. -.-
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    People with zeroooo common sense. Ugh this girl in one of my college classes asked how to save something to her USB...and then makes me walk her through click by click through any task ugh. Another is when people don't pick up their feet when they walk. Mostly happens with sandals and you just her this horrible flap flap heel drag flap heel drag of the bottom of the heel...my god so annoying.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    When men don't raise the toilet seat before they urinate... Yes, it DOES need to be relowered (except in a dedicated men's room) but please raise the seat before you go... some folks do have to sit there afterwards.... And PP #2.... flush the danged toilet before you leave!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    When people can't put the roll of toilet paper on the roller right......it should come over the top towards you, not underneath.

When people can't put the roll of toilet paper on the roller right...it should come UNDERNEATH.

The proper way: If you have a cat, underneath. If you don't have a cat, over the top.