Where is he/she now?

Options
coachblt
coachblt Posts: 1,090
Back in HS, I had this girlfriend for 2 years or so. One night, I drove to her house and told her I was moving to Texas to play football (I grew up in North Dakota). That was back in '86. I've been back once since then, for the 20th reunion and haven't been back. I saw her for about 5 minutes and never did get to sit down and speak with her. I wonder what she's doing now? I know she's married and has kids, but don't know a thing about her.

Where is your HS boyfriend/girlfriend now? Did you marry him/her? Do you keep in touch with him/her?

Replies

• Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    He is sitting next to me in the recliner watching swamp people. We are married and have 3 kids together!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Doesn't exist.. :/
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I was allowed to date twice in HS. Two dates total; two different boys. I don't think that having one date would constitute having a b/f.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen her since the divorce. Hope she's doing well actually.
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My ex HS boyfriend has been dating my friend/hairstylist for the last 11 years. Awkward!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    He has graduated college and still with his long time girl friend, the one he had right after me. I'm now married to the guy i would run to every time we broke up or were on a "break".
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    No boyfriend til the summer after my senior year (4 years ago). He's married now. We haven't talked in about a year or so.
  • victoriasnow
    victoriasnow Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    don't care where he is! haha i'm married to the guy i had a crush on since the 8th grade, so i'm glad things happened the way they did. :)
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    Honestly have no clue. Last i saw he was still living in the old neighborhood...Google stalking time!
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    He is sitting next to me in the recliner watching swamp people. We are married and have 3 kids together!

:laugh: mine is sitting next to me watching Ax men!!! funny! And we have 4 kids!!! 3 boys and a girl!!! :heart:
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thanks to facebook, I of course know everything.

He didn't complete university but dropped out to play poker full-time and is actually doing really well. He hasn't had a girlfriend after me, though, and we ended 7 years ago..

I see him from time to time. Small town.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    The girl I went to prom with I still see as she is a family friend but she got overweight. The other girl I dated in HS and again in college cheated on me. Now get this, the guy she cheated on me with married my freakin' wife's sister! ****! I pretty much over it but I think he's a jerk in general and see how he wouldn't give a **** about dating someone else's GF.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I like to leave the past in the past.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Don't know, don't really care either. Not that she wasn't an amazing person, it was just a thing back when we were kids and I haven't seen her since
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My high school boyfriend (whom I've had a crush on since the 9th grade), is living about two hours away from me, but we're still happily together :)

He's probably trying to study for finals but getting distracted by the internet, like me :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I never had a bf in HS.. The first serious bf I had was when I was 24, no kidding !!!... BEfore that I was just a nerd a lot into school. Yeah I had dates and stuff, but nothing more than that.
  • paulalynell
    paulalynell Posts: 32
    Options
    We married had 2 kids and I gained weight, he cheated, we divorced, and now he is remarried to one of the many sluts he cheated on me with(they/she knew he was married with a pregnant wife)with another kid calling me at night trying to see what I'm doing switching jobs and avoiding child support. We've jenn divorced 3.5 years were together 9sh
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Working nightshift so I can stay home and raise our 4 kids. He'll be back in my bed at 6am tomorrow mornng.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options

:laugh: mine is sitting next to me watching Ax men!!! funny! And we have 4 kids!!! 3 boys and a girl!!! :heart:

Right now I'm feeling a little tingley because this is so sweet, but, yet, a little nauseous as well because this is so sweet. :ohwell:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Doesn't exist.. :/

me too :sad: