Worst date you've ever been on?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I had been flirting with this guys from school for a while he was always nice, and then one day he asked me out the the movies, I was single at the time and he seemed like a cool guys so I said yes, so fast forward to friday night the following week, and we're at the movies, I don't remember what we were watching (probably due to the trama), and he puts his arm around me....ok doesn't seem to odd, but I noticed that he was fidgeting around, with his hands in his lap, and then I look down to see what's he's doing and to my surprise he's masturbating!! So I'm like "Um what are you doing!?' and he goes "um please let me touch your xxxxx really quick' I said i had to go to the bathroom and drove off. I to this day can't believe that happened, hands down the worst date I've ever been on!

OMG I would have lost my f*&kin mind! I seriously would have shouted out and made sure everyone there knew what he was doing......
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    is it bad that i love this thread? :laugh:
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    to this day can't believe that happened, hands down the worst date I've ever been on!

Oh, his hands were down alright. :laugh:
  • jbayldon
    jbayldon Posts: 4
    Options
    for a first date once, i went to her apt. to pick her up...walked inside, and noticed her dog laying by the window on the other side of the apt. i thought it was a tad bit strange the he didnt meet me at the door let alone bark at me. i asked if there was something wrong with the dog, and she said, "no he died a few days ago, and i just havent had the time to bury him". i was like WTF!

single greatest thing ive read all year
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I had been flirting with this guys from school for a while he was always nice, and then one day he asked me out the the movies, I was single at the time and he seemed like a cool guys so I said yes, so fast forward to friday night the following week, and we're at the movies, I don't remember what we were watching (probably due to the trama), and he puts his arm around me....ok doesn't seem to odd, but I noticed that he was fidgeting around, with his hands in his lap, and then I look down to see what's he's doing and to my surprise he's masturbating!! So I'm like "Um what are you doing!?' and he goes "um please let me touch your xxxxx really quick' I said i had to go to the bathroom and drove off. I to this day can't believe that happened, hands down the worst date I've ever been on!

OMG I would have lost my f*&kin mind! I seriously would have shouted out and made sure everyone there knew what he was doing......

Lmao I was too embarrassed I still had to face him at school, come Monday... talk about awkward, and I still to this day cannot make eye contact with him!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    to this day can't believe that happened, hands down the worst date I've ever been on!

Oh, his hands were down alright. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I see what you did there x3
  • Fredrikanita
    Fredrikanita Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options

Wow. I don't even know what to say there except wow.
  • PamJ413
    PamJ413 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I already put one up here, but I think a lot of people have had this one: 10th grade homecoming dance... that's right. I asked a girl, who was kind of a friend to go with me, and she said yes. Well, long story short, that just made everything weird. She was weird, I was weird, and I think we barely were every friends after that. Actually I switched schools 3 months later, anyways. Just goes to show you, that if you're friends with a girl already, It can get freaky trying to date from there. Sometimes it works out better, but not in that situation, I know that!