Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Self control. It's a lost art. :)

Had plenty of self control to keep it to myself til I got to mfp :-)

I don't see what the big deal is to saying women pull your pants up. They say it to men that show their boxers and underwear all the time. PANTS ON THE GROUND. PANTS ON THE GROUND.. LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND.

It's not very fashionable, but nobody tells men to pull their pants up because "OMG YOUR BODY IS A SEX OBJECT AND THEREFORE DISTRACTING", they tell them to pull their pants up because to some people it just looks silly.

You don't know that, some women may find that attractive, just as this woman might have been objectifying her body. Since you weren't there you are jumping to snarky conclusions. Thus your whole point is counter-intuitive because no one knows what the motives of the other person is. In fact I never said it was a sex object. I said she was a beautiful lady and it was distracting. Anytime you have someone come into a place and place their butt in your area/space it'd be distracting, she just happened to be attractive. If it was a unattractive person you can bet it would of been distracting as well. So take that holy than thou and smoke it ;-)
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Nope. Gonna wear my pants however I want to.
    Learn to control your thoughts. A woman's body isn't invitation to objectification, no matter how much is showing.

"Damn she's hot. No hetero."

Now is the time for me to go to bed. The later it gets...the more my trollface gets it's freak on. 'Nough said. Peace out.

Crap I did forget the no homo / no hetero comments. I didn't learn anything from lonely island.
  • HHydeJ
    HHydeJ Posts: 3
    Options
    I agree... I couldn't work out in a thong, camando it is!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Learn to control your thoughts. A woman's body isn't invitation to objectification, no matter how much is showing.

Now is the time for me to go to bed. The later it gets...the more my trollface gets it's freak on. 'Nough said. Peace out.

"She's hot" =/= "She needs to cover up because it is her responsibility to control my desire, not my own"
  • Umeboshi
    Options

I don't see what the big deal is to saying women pull your pants up. They say it to men that show their boxers and underwear all the time. PANTS ON THE GROUND. PANTS ON THE GROUND.. LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND.

It's not very fashionable, but nobody tells men to pull their pants up because "OMG YOUR BODY IS A SEX OBJECT AND THEREFORE DISTRACTING", they tell them to pull their pants up because to some people it just looks silly.

You don't know that, some women may find that attractive, just as this woman might have been objectifying her body. Since you weren't there you are jumping to snarky conclusions. Thus your whole point is counter-intuitive because no one knows what the motives of the other person is. In fact I never said it was a sex object. I said she was a beautiful lady and it was distracting. Anytime you have someone come into a place and place their butt in your area/space it'd be distracting, she just happened to be attractive. If it was a unattractive person you can bet it would of been distracting as well. So take that holy than thou and smoke it ;-)

The issue is the body-policing and rape culture-based idea that women need to cover up because men can't control themselves.
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    fat-girl-thong-1.jpg
    [/quote]

''Boys try to touch my junk junk''
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?
    I
    ^^^ This
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

"She's hot" =/= "She needs to cover up because it is her responsibility to control my desire, not my own"

Welcome to the "chit-chat, fun, and games" section. Apparently of your 648 posts many haven't been in this section as you seem devoid of the ability to understand humor or how this section works.

Always seems to be one or two of your lot that comes in and gets all soapbox on everything. If this was a true true deep issue and not just general chit-chat it would of been posted elsewhere.

Thank you, and have a good night :-)
  • Umeboshi
    Options

Welcome to the "chit-chat, fun, and games" section. Apparently of your 648 posts many haven't been in this section as you seem devoid of the ability to understand humor or how this section works.

Always seems to be one or two of your lot that comes in and gets all soapbox on everything. If this was a true true deep issue and not just general chit-chat it would of been posted elsewhere.

Thank you, now wipe the sand out and have a good night :-)

The chit-chat section does not excuse misogyny in the name of 'humor'.
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Give me a break! As if these women don't know what they are doing! They sound extremely desperate and insecure - to need a man's approval so bad, that they will wear the same nasty red thong every day. Gross! I hope she doesn't go to my gym. I guess everyone goes to the gym for different reasons.
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    fat-girl-thong-1.jpg

[/quote]

lol! i will never be able to hear that song without thinking of this picture now!! dangit
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

The issue is the body-policing and rape culture-based idea that women need to cover up because men can't control themselves.

The issue is you are taking it there. So are you saying a man can show major skin and be ripped and women wouldn't objectify him? That men with their shirts off working that women don't swoon over them? Get off your high horse and lighten up. You are just making a mountain out of a molehill. Chill a bit, stress makes you gain weight. Oh wait.. .there was a topic where a woman in chit-chat said men show me your pictures.. I don't see you in there complaining though.

That is objectifying.. or the cowboy pictures that girls post in chit-chat where are you then? Again get off your high horse and quit the holier than thou act.

Like I tell everyone, if you don't like my posts, mfp gives you a way to ignore them. Hit the drop arrow and choose ignore.
  • Umeboshi
    Options

The issue is you are taking it there. So are you saying a man can show major skin and be ripped and women wouldn't objectify him? That men with their shirts off working that women don't swoon over them? Get off your high horse and lighten up. You are just making a mountain out of a molehill. Chill a bit, stress makes you gain weight. Oh wait.. .there was a topic where a woman in chit-chat said men show me your pictures.. I don't see you in there complaining though.

Men aren't systematically oppressed. They are less likely to be body-policed, and I have yet to see a thread body policing men, though I do see many targeting women.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

I find the super comfy ones :happy: I can't wear anything else, and going commando just doesn't work. Nothing to soak up the sweat!
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    fat-girl-thong-1.jpg

lol! i will never be able to hear that song without thinking of this picture now!! dangit
    [/quote]

I'm sorry...but, omg...it's so funny!!! :D That's what I hear when I look at her....
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

Am I the only woman who finds thongs quite comfortable and rarely wear any other type of underwear? :blushing:

Nope! They are ALL I wear. Unless I'm home, and then I go commando. Not that anyone needs to know this lol, but just wanted to let you know you're not alone! :bigsmile:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Men aren't systematically oppressed. They are less likely to be body-policed, and I have yet to see a thread body policing men, though I do see many targeting women.

You know I'm going to get banned for this.. You aren't bright.. If that is what you got out of the main topic then your ability to pick up sarcasm and humor is way off and you are over sensitive. It was a humor topic, read my starter post again, if you see that as body-policing you are insane and easy to stir.. God forbid how angry every day life must make you. Now I'm wasted enough time getting into a snip with you. I'll take my own advice and ignore you.
  • jenboyer
    jenboyer Posts: 10
    Options
    she made you look...why else would she wear something like that?
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options

THIS!!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    she made you look...why else would she wear something like that?

More than anything I was shocked to see someone wearing a thong at the gym. It was an odd event. I don't think she was doing it on purpose though, she's never been dressed like that before there that I can recall.