put it away!!!!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    fat-girl-thong-1.jpg

put it away!!!!

Holy butt floss bat man!!
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    I don't get the easily distracted thing people say. Do you keep your eyes closed at the gym? This lady was literally several feet from me as I was doing weighted crunches. I had nothing else to look at.... that is what made it awkward.

Well, today I almost fell of the elliptical because a chick walked by with a huge diamond-shaped cutout in the middle of her quite large bosom.

When I regained my balance, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Mostly because she was also wearing brightly colored spandex pants reminiscent of 80's hair metal.

It was fascinating really.

Exactly, that is why I bought American Flag pants tonight. I'm going stylish and classy!

Rexkwondo...so stylish. So classy.

rexkwondo.jpg
  • DeckerDoll
    fat-girl-thong-1.jpg

put it away!!!!

Wobbledy-wobbledy wa wobble wobble...
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Yuck! I don't want to see anyone's underpants man or woman! I think it is tacky and shows a lack of class.

This. ^^
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Just about every male reaction on this page is the reason I work out at home. :sick:
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    The issue is thongs have a tendency to ride up, and if you're in a pair of pants that sit low... it's bad news bears. Hahaha.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

I agree! That sounds so uncomfortable
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    I don't get the easily distracted thing people say. Do you keep your eyes closed at the gym? This lady was literally several feet from me as I was doing weighted crunches. I had nothing else to look at.... that is what made it awkward.

Well, today I almost fell of the elliptical because a chick walked by with a huge diamond-shaped cutout in the middle of her quite large bosom.

When I regained my balance, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Mostly because she was also wearing brightly colored spandex pants reminiscent of 80's hair metal.

It was fascinating really.

Exactly, that is why I bought American Flag pants tonight. I'm going stylish and classy!

Rexkwondo...so stylish. So classy.

rexkwondo.jpg

Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Nope. Gonna wear my pants however I want to.
    Learn to control your thoughts. A woman's body isn't invitation to objectification, no matter how much is showing.
  • bitesizeMelly
    bitesizeMelly Posts: 15 Member
    That's nothing.

I had two teenager girls on a bench. (free weight area) One was trying to back extensions or sit ups. I can't remember. But she couldn't keep stable so the other one straddled her thigh area so she wouldn't lift her legs.

I swear every dude in the free weight area stopped, jaw to the floor .,dropped whatever weights they happened to be holding and stared for like 10 seconds. It was a surreal reality fantasy come true and we could not believe it was happening right in front of us. The girls had no idea that they were performing every man's gym wet dream come true.

creeper McCreeperson here 2 teenage girls =/ you fantasy eek
  • Umeboshi
    fat-girl-thong-1.jpg

put it away!!!!

Wobbledy-wobbledy wa wobble wobble...

Damnnn she's hot. No hetero.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Self control. It's a lost art. :)
  • d2footballJRC
    Learn to control your thoughts. A woman's body isn't invitation to objectification, no matter how much is showing.

Wow someone needs to tell that to strippers.
  • Umeboshi

Strippers are consenting to being sexualized in the context of their work. Learn the difference. :heart:
  • d2footballJRC

Had plenty of self control to keep it to myself til I got to mfp :-)

I don't see what the big deal is to saying women pull your pants up. They say it to men that show their boxers and underwear all the time. PANTS ON THE GROUND. PANTS ON THE GROUND.. LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND.
  • d2footballJRC

Strippers are consenting to being sexualized in the context of their work. Learn the difference. :heart:

Just like you missed the whole context of this original topic. ;-)

Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees.
  • Umeboshi

Had plenty of self control to keep it to myself til I got to mfp :-)

I don't see what the big deal is to saying women pull your pants up. They say it to men that show their boxers and underwear all the time. PANTS ON THE GROUND. PANTS ON THE GROUND.. LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND.

It's not very fashionable, but nobody tells men to pull their pants up because "OMG YOUR BODY IS A SEX OBJECT AND THEREFORE DISTRACTING", they tell them to pull their pants up because to some people it just looks silly.
  • Umeboshi

Just like you missed the whole context of this original topic. ;-)

Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees.

Someone working out who decides to show skin is consenting to being sexualized as much as a stripper is ? Really? SMH
  • DeckerDoll

"Damn she's hot. No hetero."

Now is the time for me to go to bed. The later it gets...the more my trollface gets it's freak on. 'Nough said. Peace out.