Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 30 Day Shred results!

Replies

• rmarkus
    rmarkus Posts: 14 Member
    Amazing! You make me want to try it! I have it and did it two years ago and loved the strength I gained from it. I am going to start it again tomorrow. Thanks for the motivation!
  • cdubbz11
    cdubbz11 Posts: 17
    I just ordered this the other night. I can't wait for it to come :) Your results are motivating! :D
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    You look great! I'll be on day 9 level 1 tomorrow and these kind of posts really keep me going! :)
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    So I finished 30 Day Shred yesterday. I was shocked that I stayed with it so long. But to make a long story short, here are my measurements and result pics. For the record, I am absolutely mortified about posting these, so please go easy on me. lol

Start weight/End weight: 182lbs- 176lbs (6lb loss)
    Upper Arms: 12in-11.5in ( .5in loss)
    Waist: 33.5in- 31in (2.5in loss)
    Hips: 42in- 40.5in (1.5in loss)
    Thighs: 25in-23in (2in loss)

PicsArt_1335532209695.jpg

PicsArt_1335531328149.jpg

PicsArt_1335530927950.jpg
    OMG! I have that dvd and I am waiting until next week to start it after my body adjusts to my new eating changes. You look amazing!! absolutely stunning excellent job!!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Wow, you did all that in 30 days? Tell me how? Amazing results !
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    I am so glad you posted these pictues. I ordered the 30 Day Shred yesterday and can't wait to get started. What an inspiration! Great job!!!!!
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    awesome result, what an inspiration....
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    You should be proud not mortified, fantastic job!
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 71 Member
    THAT'S AWESOME! Great job. Thanks for posting.
  • omg!!. you look great..i can most def see the results..thanx for the inspiration!!
  • ftondee
    ftondee Posts: 8 Member
    Do you plan on doing the 30ds again or something different?
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    You look great!!! Good job
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Way to go!!
    I am on my second day and can only hope that at the end my results are as good as yours!
  • TOUMI
    TOUMI Posts: 2
    Amazing!!
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    great progress!:drinker:
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    So I finished 30 Day Shred yesterday. I was shocked that I stayed with it so long. But to make a long story short, here are my measurements and result pics. For the record, I am absolutely mortified about posting these, so please go easy on me. lol

Start weight/End weight: 182lbs- 176lbs (6lb loss)
    Upper Arms: 12in-11.5in ( .5in loss)
    Waist: 33.5in- 31in (2.5in loss)
    Hips: 42in- 40.5in (1.5in loss)
    Thighs: 25in-23in (2in loss)

PicsArt_1335532209695.jpg

PicsArt_1335531328149.jpg

PicsArt_1335530927950.jpg

Well my goodness, guess I need to dust my copy off for real. You look great!! thanks for being an inspiration!!
  • jvelasquez28
    jvelasquez28 Posts: 21 Member
    Wow! That is amazing and way to go sticking too it. Youre awesome. I'm on day 3 of the shred, and thanks to you I'm gonna give it all I got! Thanks gir!
  • wow i always had a weird thought it didnt work but after hearing this im motivated to complete the 30 day shred! thank you!
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    freeeking awesome. great work !!! im on L2day 9... 11 more days.. have not noticed much of a difference so i am counting on L3
  • Wow! Your results are phenomenal. You are close to my starting measurements, and this is truly inspiring. I have been sitting on the fence about ordering this DVD. I'm sold. Just placed my order.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!