What is your pet peeve.........................?

Options

Replies

• TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Greedy people who live in your own home.

I think we all have one of them and if you can't think of who it is in your family....it's you :tongue:
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    chewing noises/chewing with mouth open OMGGGGGGG
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Here's mine:

People who over use the word LOVE....
    People who don't care if they invade your space
    People who shout down mobile phones
    People who play music on mobile phones using the crappy speakers, mainly on buses
    People who don't move bags off seats on buses, even when it gets full
    People who can't clean up after themselves
    People who feel it's OK to sponge of us working folk
    Spongers who gloat over the fact I get my *kitten* up at 6am to work and the get their lazy *kitten* out in time for lunch
    People who talk tough on Facebook & text, but say OMG I was like only having a laff once you see them face to face
    People who love reminding you you're deiting when you eat ANYTHING thats not healthy
    Drivers who can't park
    People who park in disabled/mother and baby spots to go the the cash point/ATM
    Young DJ's who think cos' they've downloaded Virtual DJ they can do my job for a third of the price
    People who book young DJ's and then find why I was over twice as expensive
    People who judge teenagers by what the see on TV
    The UK government choosing which websites we can & can't look at (Pirate Bay)
    Store assistants who ask me I there's anything they can do to help, when I've just walked in

This post has just made me realise I might have more issues than I thought, that list came very easy to me
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I hate it when someone asks me a question and then looks away...
    then looks back and sees i'm not talking and so asks me...sorry, what did you say? or just answers YEAH!
    :huh:
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Pets-Ty
  • cindylou_21
    cindylou_21 Posts: 41
    Options
    Grown women who don't flush the toilet (if it's a self flushing toilet and it does not automatically flush..hello..there's a button you can push.)

Auto flush toilets that flush even before you get a chance to "go".

Litterbugs

People who live and work in the U.S. but can't speak English.

Hippocrits

People who think they are special and can park outside the store on the curb instead of parking in the parking lot like the rest of us.
  • delikium
    Options
    sorry
  • delikium
    Options
    when I go for my walk the same time everyday and the same dog keeps coming after me.....I have 4 dogs ...so I wouldn't report them but the owner is always there and says "oh she won't hurt you"......ok why is her teeth an inch from my legs then....I even tried bringing treats for her......so please tie her up....I guess this is really a "Pet Peeve"

just step on it's paws 'by accident' a few times..... if it yelps.....the owner will take more care
  • Tybalt71
    Options

Hippocrits

lmao, did you just really?does that include being able to spell in english or would that be hypocritical of me?
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Pete that are regulars to MFP and don't fill out their profile. at least take a pic of a door or a flower or something found online. i hate The little blue no pic icon. it screams lazy to me and just lurks me.

Auto spell check...gotta hate that.
  • cindylou_21
    Options

Hippocrits

lmao, did you just really?does that include being able to spell in english or would that be hypocritical of me?

Wow. Hippocrites.
  • Tybalt71
    Options

Hippocrites

Wow. Hippocrites.
    hyp·o·crite

noun /ˈhipəˌkrit/ 
    hypocrites, plural

A person who indulges in hypocrisy or did you mean a Hippo, the most dangerous animal in the animal kingdom???

this is a hippocrite
    > 6a010535647bf3970b0105367c839d970b-800wi.jpg
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    When the dishwasher is empty but NO ONE will put their dishes in it. They leave them for me.

This drives me insane!!! especially since they have to walk BY the dishwasher to get to the sink!

people who are late,
    leaving pee on the toilet seat
    people that talk to me in a public bathroom....while in the stall.... no I don't wanna chat about the weather
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mine is when i go to do dishes and the cap on the liquid soap is pushed in. I hate when my husband does that...UGHHHHHHH! What is the point of pushing it in, I just don't get it!!!!

my mom used to get so annoyed at this when i was growing up, so i NEVER push it in and now- it is one of my pet peeves (my husband pushes it in as well). LOL! i inherited her pet peeve. too funny.
  • cindylou_21
    Options

Hippocrites

Wow. Hippocrites.
    hyp·o·crite

noun /ˈhipəˌkrit/ 
    hypocrites, plural

A person who indulges in hypocrisy or did you mean a Hippo, the most dangerous animal in the animal kingdom???

this is a hippocrite
    > 6a010535647bf3970b0105367c839d970b-800wi.jpg
    [/quote

so sue me.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    When I walk faster than the automatic doors open....OUCH!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    When my fiance comes home and drop his jacket on my computer chair and his shoes on top of my shoes.... I hate other shoes on top of my shoes... Get them off........
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    A lot of pet peeves! :) Well even if something like tp direction bothers you, at least it means there is tp there! ha :)
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    People who don't know how traffic circles work! ARGH!!! We have two traffic circles, one east of us and one west of us, and I cannot tell you how many times I have gotten stuck behind:

> A driver who stops at the entrance to the traffic circle as if it is a four-way stop.
    > A driver who stops at the entrance to the traffic circle as if it is a four-way stop, <i>and waits until someone comes from another direction and enters the traffic circle.</i> Usually that driver brings a whole line of cars behind and there I am, stuck, because Idjit in front of me stopped when there was NOBODY IN OR APPROACHING the traffic circle and just WAITED until somebody came along!
    > A driver who enters the traffic circle, and then stops at the next intersection and waits for the person outside the traffic circle to go ahead. Which, of course, they don't, because that's not how traffic circles work. So, there we sit in the circle.
    > A driver who stops at the entrance to the traffic circle, <i>puts on his/her left turn signal</i> begins to turn the wrong way into the traffic circle, hesitates, realizes something is not right, looks around in confusion, backs up, turns in the correct direction, looks around again as if they can't make sense of things, finally very slowly enters the traffic circle in the correct direction... and then usually, stops at the next intersection to let another driver in... and there we sit...

Then there are the times I have had to slam on my brakes because another breed of idjit entirely came blasting into the traffic circle without even looking. Hello? Yield to the right of way much?

Here's an overly optimistic tutorial: http://youtu.be/1DJDjaa25Co

YES!!!! Especially the last one!

Also people that cut me off and go 10 below the posted limit.

The dish soap cap thing the OP said

People that take like 3 seconds to figure out the light has turned green and then put their car in gear and go. I live in Germany there is a reason the light goes yellow before it goes green, that yellow light is to put your car in gear. Or do like I do and leave it in first.

People that come flying up behind you at 200 kh/h as you are passing a truck and proceed to flash their lights and honk their horn and tail gate you

People that change lanes and or cut corners in intersections

Any shopping mall, theme park, airport that only has 3 stalls in the bathrooms
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    When the dishwasher is empty but NO ONE will put their dishes in it. They leave them for me.

This drives me insane!!! especially since they have to walk BY the dishwasher to get to the sink!

I hate it when my babysitter or fiance rinses off dishes to the point where they look clean, put them into the dishwasher, and dont tell me that they didnt run it yet...