Where is he/she now?

Options

Replies

• HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Th one I was the most in love with is friend with me on facebook. He is married (2x) and never had children. I don't think he married the 2nd one he is with for love. I think he married her to make her a legal citizen of this country but they have been married for years now. Last we talked he told me he drank about a 12 pack a night and was depressed his life turned out the way it did. I know he was still hung up on his 1st wife for YEARS but when she left him she went into hiding basically. I think there was some issues there.....IDK, He seems better lately but who knows. (Thank God for unanswered prayers) Really...I don't think I would be happy with him.

The other BF from HS...we kept in touch for years and always had a connection but lost touch when he told me he was getting married to his college sweetheart and that he didn't like talking to me bcuz it was the only time he ever doubted marrying her. They have two kids now ...we are friends on FB but he only "lurks" at my profile...never comments anymore. We talked on the phone a few years back after we got reconnected and was whining about his wife having an "emotional" affair with her HS sweetheart she had found on FB....but he was very condescending and talked down to me the whole time...he didn't like it much when I called him out on it ! Ha!

One I have totally lost touch with...don't know what he's up to...

and no one else really matters!

Happily married to my handsome firefighter with three boys....even though today he is crabby and I could kick his *kitten*! Hahahaha~
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    One died.

Another I think is in college at some random school. But he has a thing about exaggerating and lying about what he is doing on his Facebook. One reason why I couldn't stand him... always lying about himself lol. Haven't talked to the idiot in 3+ years! Which I'm cool with. I've seen him recently mowing lawns at commercial places and he went to the same community college I did coincidentally for a couple semesters so I'd run into him. Never talked though. Just glared. Actually his dad delivers meat for a company and walked in front of me at my old place LOL... that was creepy. Or the multitudes of times I've see his step-dad working on lawns in my dad's old neighborhood. And his best friend goes to university at this school I'm at and I've seen him a couple times glaring at me. Sigh...

Sucks how small this town is!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    At home asleep, he works third shift...
    We got together when I was 18, married when I was 21, had three children together and celebrating our 13yr wedding anniversary this year. He is still by best-est friend and my biggest fan!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Great post! For years, I wondered if he was maybe the "one that got away",

However...last I'd heard he was in jail...for drugs, and I have a great husband, so I guess I dodged that bullet, eh?
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Our state flag aka the orange construction cone is already clogging the streets in town that is one thing I could do without during the summer other than the ferocious mosquitos.

I remember those ferocious moquitos. They were the size of Texas. Biggest mosquitos I've ever seen. Our practice facility was situated about 30 yards from the river and we had to spray ourselves prior to practicing. They were horrible. So much to hate about that place...but for some reason, I loved it. Still, I'm a Texas man now and will gladly stay that way for a while.

On a positive note: My 13-year old daughter has her eyes set on UND for college. Plans to be a forensic scientist.
  • Jlfisch
    Jlfisch Posts: 27
    Options
    Our state flag aka the orange construction cone is already clogging the streets in town that is one thing I could do without during the summer other than the ferocious mosquitos.

I remember those ferocious moquitos. They were the size of Texas. Biggest mosquitos I've ever seen. Our practice facility was situated about 30 yards from the river and we had to spray ourselves prior to practicing. They were horrible. So much to hate about that place...but for some reason, I loved it. Still, I'm a Texas man now and will gladly stay that way for a while.

On a positive note: My 13-year old daughter has her eyes set on UND for college. Plans to be a forensic scientist.

How is that a positive note LOL UND?? Tell her to set her sights higher and go to NDSU :tongue:
  • coachblt
    Options
    I've taught her well. She hates NDSUcks.

She also hates the cow team from Austin and the gaggies from that same state. My daughters are awesome!!!!!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Don't know or care what happened to any of my exes. :indifferent: They are exes for a reason! :explode: Have NEVER been friends with an ex! Just bad Juju in my opinion.

Been happily married for 16 years now & together for almost 18. :love:
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    We were together nearly 6 years, we split up almost a year ago. I stayed in Montreal, he moved to Saskatchewan.
    I moved on, started dating other people.

He is still telling me that he made a huge mistake. I don't regret leaving at all. :happy:
  • coachblt
    Options
    He is still telling me that he made a huge mistake. I don't regret leaving at all. :happy:

Of course he did. The grass is greener on the other side, or so they say. Besides, hindsight is 20/20.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    He is in the Army still, married, has 2 kids and lives in.. uh.. Oregon, I think. He emails me occasionally and asks how life is back home (I still live here). We went through a lot in all the years we were on again/off again. I would consider us acquaintances, but certainly not friends.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness, in jail I hope!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I saw mine a few weeks back for the first time in about ten years and siad to myself

"dodged a bullet there chief"
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    My recent ex has gone a bit weird and refuses to speak to me. My ex who is the mother of my child is a psycho and keeps harassing me as much as she can despite me always doing as much as I can for my daughter - she accused me of repeatedly introducing my daughter to new girlfriends.... I've known TWO women in total since me and the ex split, one is my current girlfriend. Happy days! :explode:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Miserable. Has really bad luck with his love life. He is a wonderful guy ( But not for me) He is caring and loving. Would give you the shirt off his back. We talk about once or twice a week. :)
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    Mine is at work. Been 21 years since HS! Still together through thick and thin. My oldest daughter of the 4 kids we have together just turned 20 and she is getting married next year.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Didn't have a HS b/f........First relationship was way back in 2006......
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    He married a year or two ago. Seems to play a lot of farmville and go to a lot of Star Wars conventions.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Band Director in Alabama, got married, got divorced, that's all I know.

JM
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Mine went to university and never came back....Pointless accident.

Miss her daily.

XX