My 30 Day Shred Results!

Replies

• DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    see this is an old post but wow! I am doing 30ds now and I cannot believe how much stomach is removed for you. It doesn't seem like it does all that much ab work! I hope and pray I get even half those results!!
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    That is amazing! I'm only on day 2 so far but if thats what could happen then wow! Maybe I will bookmark this so when I'm having a day I don't feel like doing it, this will give me the motivation :D
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Awesome results!
  • Naady27
    Naady27 Posts: 19
    You look soooo good! Please share with me what you did to achieve such amazing results!!!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Awesome. I just started...I'm ready to see how my results will be
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 78 Member
    wow great results
  • sshields1975
    sshields1975 Posts: 22 Member
    Great Job and great results. I just started this and am on day 4. I am hoping I can do it 30 days straight also. Keep up the good work.
  • Lissette_Brooks
    Lissette_Brooks Posts: 173 Member
    That is awesome. You look great. Now I really can't wait to start my 30 day shred tomorrow!!!!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    All you ladies showing us your JM results are making me think of trying it!! Maybe after this round of P90x...

Amazing results in just 30 days!! Congratulations
  • karacakes77
    karacakes77 Posts: 49 Member
    Holy awesome!!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Thank you for sharing that! So inspiring!! I have a lot of wonderful people on my friends list that have been doing this with great success and I have been meaning to pop in that DVD. The procrastination ends today! Congrats on your success! You look AMZING!!
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    OMGOSH WOW!!!!! Seeing this was exactly what I needed! I think we have IDENTICAL tummies! Thank you so much for being brave enough to give me hope and get back on track!!!!!!! You are phenomenal! :flowerforyou:
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Wow! Huge difference in your tummy! You've inspired me!!
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Great job!!! That is awesome, you look great!!
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    You look great!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Amazing!! You look fantastic :)
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    DAMN I wish my success looked that good!!!!! You look awesome!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Wow!!!! You look AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    NO WAYY!!!!! I have that video collecting dust! you've inspired me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!