Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Want me to help? Next time you see her and her thong-age, ponder this: thongs are the most unsanitary type of underwear because they provide an express lane from her booty to her lady parts. The friction and close contact also make it a breeding ground for bacteria and yeast infections. This info courtesy of my gyno. There...not so tantalizing now, eh?

Reason 4,000 why I do not own one. Butt floss ain't cute.

Eh. I've worn them for years and have NEVER had a problem. If you bathe daily, wipe your bootie properly and do not wear the same underwear every day you should NOT be having issues with this. Lol.
    I don't get where this "friction" comes from that everyone keeps talking about. My underwear are the right size, so they stay in place.

So many thong haters! Geez! Lol I don't wear them to be cute, I just don't want visible panty lines and they happen to be the most comfortable underwear I've ever experienced. I can't tell I'm wearing anything.

Those things getting hit with sweat are not sanitary no matter how much you want to believe so :/. They were not design to be a workout clothing item.

Pretty sure there's nothing sanitary about a sweaty butt, no matter what kind of underwear you are wearing. Thank God we invented showers, washing machines, bleach and the heating element.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Want me to help? Next time you see her and her thong-age, ponder this: thongs are the most unsanitary type of underwear because they provide an express lane from her booty to her lady parts. The friction and close contact also make it a breeding ground for bacteria and yeast infections. This info courtesy of my gyno. There...not so tantalizing now, eh?

Reason 4,000 why I do not own one. Butt floss ain't cute.

Eh. I've worn them for years and have NEVER had a problem. If you bathe daily, wipe your bootie properly and do not wear the same underwear every day you should NOT be having issues with this. Lol.
    I don't get where this "friction" comes from that everyone keeps talking about. My underwear are the right size, so they stay in place.

So many thong haters! Geez! Lol I don't wear them to be cute, I just don't want visible panty lines and they happen to be the most comfortable underwear I've ever experienced. I can't tell I'm wearing anything.

Those things getting hit with sweat are not sanitary no matter how much you want to believe so :/. They were not design to be a workout clothing item.

Pretty sure there's nothing sanitary about a sweaty butt, no matter what kind of underwear you are wearing. Thank God we invented showers, washing machines, bleach and the heating element.

I just use soap and water on my sweaty butt. I'd think using a washing machine, bleach, and heating element would hurt.. Granted I heard about people bleaching a certain part of their butt... Which is another weird thing women do...
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    There's absolutely no reason to wear them to the gym unless you want someone to notice them.

Except for the many times I've seen girls with 4 cheeks hanging out in their yoga pants... let's be real, no matter what size the bikini briefs are, you *will* see the lines of them on the back of your butt. It's the nature of well, science.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    There's absolutely no reason to wear them to the gym unless you want someone to notice them.

Except for the many times I've seen girls with 4 cheeks hanging out in their yoga pants... let's be real, no matter what size the bikini briefs are, you *will* see the lines of them on the back of your butt. It's the nature of well, science.

Serious question, do boyshorts stop the lines on the back of the pants?
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options

It depends on the boyshort. I have thunder thighs so I find that the shorts roll up under the pants and create lines of their own, haha
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

It depends on the boyshort. I have thunder thighs so I find that the shorts roll up under the pants and create lines of their own, haha

You women have so many types of underwear.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

I find that they ride up where I don't want them riding up. My jockeys don't ride up. And since I don't wear form fitting yoga pants, just loose ones, nobody sees my panty lines.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen?

hahahaha

Since I didn't take a picture, I drew you one with MS Paint..

mtp47b.jpg

Awesome!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    why does this never happen to me
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Men, learn to avert your eyes!

Do you have any idea how distracting it is, not to mention annoying, when you're jogging and one of your favorite songs is playing and suddenly all you hear is *BEEPBEEP*? I've never really understood this, what are these guys hoping will happen? "Oh, that guy is honking his horn at me, I guess I should flash him!" :noway:
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that things going commando is nasty when working out?! I mean you are all sweaty and sticky.. yuck.. no swampass for me thanks. I'll stick with underwear and no crotch sweat stains on my workout pants.

I think it's completely gross & way uncomfortable. I do not like the feel of pants touching that area, especially when they are form-fitting. I like the layer of underwear between. I don't understand how some women can wear JEANS, of all things, commando. Ouch!

The only time I'll go commando is in my bed.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I must be weird. I don't even like going commando in bed.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options

lol I don't either. It's rare if I do. I just meant that's the only time I'll go commando because nothing's really rubbing against anything when you're just lying there. At least that's how it is in my case. I feel very weird when I don't wear underwear unless I'm bathing.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Or no undies at all. That should solve the problem!
    ^^ This :wink:
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    best.thread.ever.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

You're not weird. I'm the same way.

And as for women who go commando? Remind me to wipe off any chair or bench you sat on in the gym. Women are naturally, um, "moist-er" no matter the time of the month. It's healthy, just the way we're supposed to work, like a self-cleaning over and all that. But I find the idea of letting all of that get on your jeans, yoga pants, etc, quite gross. Panties, ladies. They're not the debil.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?

Nope. Just wants to honor the vows he made to his wife by not inadvertently lusting after other women. Kudos to him for wanting to do the right thing. :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

I like to know they are there. But, I don't do workout videos at the gym, lol.
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

Am I the only woman who finds thongs quite comfortable and rarely wear any other type of underwear? :blushing:

You are not alone!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Men, learn to avert your eyes!

Do you have any idea how distracting it is, not to mention annoying, when you're jogging and one of your favorite songs is playing and suddenly all you hear is *BEEPBEEP*? I've never really understood this, what are these guys hoping will happen? "Oh, that guy is honking his horn at me, I guess I should flash him!" :noway:

I think it's a game for them. They like to see if they can make your head turn in their direction. They don't really care that you're thinking, "Keep dreaming, moron!"