What is your pet peeve.........................?

Options

Replies

• MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Women with 5 kids, 5 different baby daddies bragging about how much foodstamps they get.

THIS...and to top it off, they don't want to sell me any of their food stamps...lol
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    OMG...where do I begin:

1. Women in the bathroom stall next to me peeing like effin race horses
    2. People who pull on their socks any kind of way, with the line facing all crazy or all saggy
    3. People who sit next to me and run their fingers through their hair...gross. I don't want all you dead hair and cooties landing on me!
    4. People who don't push their pant pockets in. My daughter gets on my last nerve every morning with that
    5. People who don't say thank you after you say bless you when they sneeze
    6. Extremely nosey people
    7. Mr. 5 different habits man who has no means to support any of them :grumble:
    8. The man that took care of all his previous women but has somehow changed now that we're together :huh:

that's why I'm single now...and #7 above.

:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    When people can't put the roll of toilet paper on the roller right......it should come over the top towards you, not underneath.

Do you have kids?
    If not one day you will understand why some of up put it the other way.

I have a child. I still don't understand why people put it backwards.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    emotional blackmail
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    When the person in front of me in line and the cashier think that a lengthy personal conversation is ok.
  • longhaul64
    longhaul64 Posts: 124
    Options
    People who go to a sporting event....and do everything but watch the freakin game! There is a woman sitting behind homeplate
    at the Reds vs Brewers game today, if she has seen two pitches the entire game I would be shocked. She is playing on her phone,
    annoying the hell out of her boyfriend/husband by constantly yapping in his ear, playing on her Ipad, and talking to people two rows
    behind her. It's a good thing she is behind the screen, as she would be a prime canidate for a line drive to the noodle. Don't ask me
    why this bothers me.........but it does. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Davy_RockHit
    Options
    My husband likes to use all but the last of something and leave the practicially empty container in the fridge/pantry.

My husband does this with egg shells! I get so angry thinking there is a full dozen only to find one or two grrr he knows it bugs me so he keeps on doing it
  • springermad
    springermad Posts: 242
    Options
    Ooooo this is gonna be fun

When people try to tell me how to drive, hello I have been driving for 7 years I think I know how to drive and anyway you cant talk as you dont even drive.

People that are always late- if I can be on time so can you.

Loud eaters ( i men it disgusts me when you hear people chewing their food)

Liars- I just hate them

People that leave empty packets in places e.g leaving the empty cheese bag in the fridge why cant you throw it in the bin.

Ooooh and finally People that write in text langauge, I mean whats the point!!
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    When my mother in law takes food off of somone's plate in a restaurant without asking, saying "I don't like (whatever food she's taking from the plate) but I need a bite to make sure I still don't like it."

Two footed drivers in an automatic transmission. I can see your brake lights, yet you're still accelerating. (Hmmm, my mother in law drives this way)

My neighbors letting their dogs poop on my lawn without cleaning it up. :grumble:
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    People that chew with their mouth open....ugh, makes me want to hit people!!!!
  • TChelleD
    TChelleD Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    People who leave the shower curtain open! Hello its wet! it will get all slimy and gross! Also leaving the cabinet doors/drawers open in the kitchen or bathroom, it just looks tacky! :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Mine is when i go to do dishes and the cap on the liquid soap is pushed in. I hate when my husband does that...UGHHHHHHH! What is the point of pushing it in, I just don't get it!!!!

um... lol wait... are you mad at your husband for closing the lid on the soap?

hahahahaha does he know he's now allowed to leave the other lid up too?
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    people who visit me and leave drinking glasses with a little bit of their beverage in them or coffee cups with a little bit of coffee or wrappers or napkins all around my house... hate that! just put it in the freaking sink or near the sink. please. especially because i have told them all i have a toddler who likes to dump things out of cups. they never learn.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    SMACKING! Can't you hear yourself???!!?!?! OH GOD I will cut someone over some smacking.
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    - Water left on the bathroom counter such that I end up with an unfortunate wet spot on my pants when I go to wash my hands.
    - All the friends that I have that have become salespeople for Scentsy/Lia Sophia/Cabi/Avon/Pampered Chef/Whatever and now I can't decide if they like me or they think I'm a sucker with extra cash.

Also, what charm school did you people send your children to such that they won't unroll the toilet paper if you put it on the roll backwards??
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    My GF...........! She will empty a bottle and put it on the counter right over the trash compactor.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    People who stare at me driving by when I am walking home from the trail, it's like they don't know what walking is :0
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    people not using their freaking blinkers. UGH!
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Every time I'm walking across a crosswalk and some idiot nearly runs me over because it's their God given right to make a right turn I just want to scream.

Here in Ohio pedestrians have the right of way, especially in the crosswalk when we have the walk sign. I swear that if you run me I will make sure that they find you and take you for all you're worth if I am alive.
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    In texts when a person says "lol" just because they have nothing else to say, therefore killing the conversation; unnecessary sarcasm, such as a vitriolic response to a completely honest qestion; when people say "loose" instead of "lose".