Ex's/Cheating - What have you done?

Options

Replies

• gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    (As far as I know-cause who can ever be 100% sure nowadays) I have never been cheated on, but either way, once a dating relationship is over...it's done. I sometimes have those weak feelings at first, but the relationship ended for a reason. I usually am a "burn the bridges" person--never look back. But in my last relationship we just morphed into good friends.
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    I wouldn't go back to someone who cheated on me, I'm not into necrophilia.

LMAO Crack open a cold one!

:laugh: :laugh: HAHAHAHA!! Love that saying!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well nothing to the new girl friend, but when he moved and left his winter clothes; expecting me to store them, I sold them on ebay! ☺
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    One of the girl's my ex cheated on me with actually kept texting and calling my phone. Of course by this time I had already dismissed him but apparently she didn't know that. She was young and stupid and just would not leave me alone so I decided to have some fun with her. I told her to get tested because he has hepatitis and has been spreading it around. OMG! Her reaction was just priceless! Needless to say, she stopped playing on my phone after that and he lost his playmate.

HAHA thats great!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Well nothing to the new girl friend, but when he moved and left his winter clothes; expecting me to store them, I sold them on ebay! ☺

Love it!
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have better things to do with my time than involve myself in my exes lives and social relationships. Mainly because once I break up with someone I stop caring about what they are doing with other people and focus on my own business and relationships.
    well that is great thanks for your negative comment. This post meant as a light hearted, fun, post, not everyones stand on how great they are becasue they leave ex's in the past!
    It is kind of pathetic, though, don't you think?

Not if it is meant to be light hearted, I mean seriously, we are on MFP during work hours, how serious can you take these posts....
  • Pippalea74
    Pippalea74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I found out my husband cheated I gathered all his clothes
    in a laundry basket and gave to the gf ...figured she liked playing
    house so if she wanted to **** him she should do the other stuff too!
    Happily remarried to a faithful man now. :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I was in denial the first time I suspected him of cheating. He would make up outrageous stories like running out of gas and being home 4 hours late because he had to walk and get some.... The first time we were 19/20 and he cheated on me with a 16 year old girl. Then there was a party with all of our friends, I was pregnant and home alone and found out that he got a BJ from a 15 year old girl.

The last time was with one of my "friends". She was sleeping with him while I was alone in the hospital with our newborn son. We broke up shortly after. I locked him out and ripped the string out his guitar. That same night he broke down the door and beat me with the same guitar (it was a heavy strat). I was on the floor on top of our newborn so he wouldn't get the wrath of his father either.

Saly, I stayed with him on and off for 2 more years. Mostly off than on but eventually I got sick of him only seeing his son once a month, when he wanted a booty call from me. He now hasn't seen his son in a year and lives on his dad's couch. No job, no car, and a girlfriend who he got to watch graduate high school when he was 24. :sick: We now have an AMAZING man in our lives who is actually moving in today and could not be happier!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    I was in denial the first time I suspected him of cheating. He would make up outrageous stories like running out of gas and being home 4 hours late because he had to walk and get some.... The first time we were 19/20 and he cheated on me with a 16 year old girl. Then there was a party with all of our friends, I was pregnant and home alone and found out that he got a BJ from a 15 year old girl.

The last time was with one of my "friends". She was sleeping with him while I was alone in the hospital with our newborn son. We broke up shortly after. I locked him out and ripped the string out his guitar. That same night he broke down the door and beat me with the same guitar (it was a heavy strat). I was on the floor on top of our newborn so he wouldn't get the wrath of his father either.

Saly, I stayed with him on and off for 2 more years. Mostly off than on but eventually I got sick of him only seeing his son once a month, when he wanted a booty call from me. He now hasn't seen his son in a year and lives on his dad's couch. No job, no car, and a girlfriend who he got to watch graduate high school when he was 24. :sick: We now have an AMAZING man in our lives who is actually moving in today and could not be happier!

O wow. I am glad you got out okay and are happy!! The EX ( no offense ) sounds like a creep..I am glad things are better! yay!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Um.. I don't think I've been cheated on. Nor have I been the cheater. And I definitely wouldn't go and be some crazy lady leaving things in his apartment to sabotage his current relationship.

ETA: After thinking this through a bit more, if my current man cheated on me, he could probably expect to find his things in our fire pit on the drive way, lit for the neighbourhood to see.
  • 19danno77
    19danno77 Posts: 84
    Options
    I never go back I'm one of those "pour gasoline and throw the lighter" type girls. You lost me, you lost me for good.

I'm a dude but I fall into this camp...trust is too important and nearly impossible to get back.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Take a long hard look at yourself. If your dude is looking elsewhere to shuck his oysters, maybe you should brush up on your oyster skills at home.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I believe the funniest I have heard (and I have no idea if it is true) is that the ex wanted the curtains, so the scorned stuffed shrimp in the curtain rods.

Heh. Poo poo passive aggressive, but that shiznet is funny.
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Take a long hard look at yourself. If your dude is looking elsewhere to shuck his oysters, maybe you should brush up on your oyster skills at home.

Take a long hard look at what this post is about....

and go shuck yourself! ( Sorry, I couldnt resist ) :laugh:
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options

Good point. But that is most definately not always the case. Some people (guys and gals both) just don't care if they cheat.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    No one gets a knife near my oysters.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    Um.. I don't think I've been cheated on. Nor have I been the cheater. And I definitely wouldn't go and be some crazy lady leaving things in his apartment to sabotage his current relationship.

ETA: After thinking this through a bit more, if my current man cheated on me, he could probably expect to find his things in our fire pit on the drive way, lit for the neighbourhood to see.

Yeah, I don't think I would ever...ever...wish my cheating ex well. I would just walk away (after burning stuff!). In most cases though, it would be a clean break.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have better things to do with my time than involve myself in my exes lives and social relationships. Mainly because once I break up with someone I stop caring about what they are doing with other people and focus on my own business and relationships.

well that is great thanks for your negative comment. This post was meant as a light hearted, fun post - not everyones stand on how great they are becasue they leave ex's in the past!

This might be a "you smelt it you dealt it" situation hon.
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Turns out my ex had 3+ girls on the go. When I found out about another girl supposedly being his girlfriend I started small by leaving tights at his.

Then got more and more angry at how he'd treated me so got in touch with her and sent her all the messages from him to me.

Don't know what he said to her or how big an idiot she is but she's now moved in 6 months on.
    Revenge didn't quite pan out :(

^^^^^^^ Living well is the best revenge!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Do you listen to KDWB?? It would be a crazy coincidence that two different stations were talking about the same thing this morning