Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Eh. I've worn them for years and have NEVER had a problem. If you bathe daily, wipe your bootie properly and do not wear the same underwear every day you should NOT be having issues with this. Lol.
    I don't get where this "friction" comes from that everyone keeps talking about. My underwear are the right size, so they stay in place.

So many thong haters! Geez! Lol I don't wear them to be cute, I just don't want visible panty lines and they happen to be the most comfortable underwear I've ever experienced. I can't tell I'm wearing anything.
    [/quote]

^^^ Thank you. I agree completely. Well said.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who finds thongs quite comfortable and rarely wear any other type of underwear? :blushing:

I'm with you! I do however make sure I'm covered up! Well, with my exception to running in my shorts and sports bra but trust me, it's not for attention, it's hot as hell out! But my thongs never show!

nope, I'm the exact same way!!
    [/quote]

Same here!! Couldn't workout without them. Yoga pants are high enough or t-shirt long enough, so nobody knows... and nobody else needs to know. :wink:
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was in a total body conditioning class once, and this woman next to me was wearing shorts. I'm all for commando , but if your shorts aren't lined then uhmm you may not want to do stretches. I had a full on view of her meat curtains :sad: !!! I had to do a double take at first because I just couldnt believe it. I'd like to believe she was unaware, but seriously she didnt feel a DRAFT? UGHHHH!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I was in a total body conditioning class once, and this woman next to me was wearing shorts. I'm all for commando , but if your shorts aren't lined then uhmm you may not want to do stretches. I had a full on view of her meat curtains :sad: !!! I had to do a double take at first because I just couldnt believe it. I'd like to believe she was unaware, but seriously she didnt feel a DRAFT? UGHHHH!

I had a dance teacher that used to do this. It's just nasty...
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?

Definitely...^this?????
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    My running shorts have built in underwear so I don't feel the need to wear anything else. No need for two sets of undies, and they stay up just fine, and I'm not flashing anyone while stretching either.

Edited to add: They also get washed after every workout, that's why I have a couple of pairs that I alternate.
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    Gym Fashion Season 2012 Preview

http://youtu.be/L_fCqg92qks
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I must be weird. I don't even like going commando in bed.

You're not weird. I'm the same way.

And as for women who go commando? Remind me to wipe off any chair or bench you sat on in the gym. Women are naturally, um, "moist-er" no matter the time of the month. It's healthy, just the way we're supposed to work, like a self-cleaning over and all that. But I find the idea of letting all of that get on your jeans, yoga pants, etc, quite gross. Panties, ladies. They're not the debil.

Remind me to wear panty-liners next time I go to the gym. Do you really think one extra layer of thin fabric is going to make a difference?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    In support of the OP, it definately happens with both sexes. I was running on a treadmill once and got so distracted by some hot guys, I went flying off the back. Just a tad embarrasing.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    In support of the OP, it definately happens with both sexes. I was running on a treadmill once and got so distracted by some hot guys, I went flying off the back. Just a tad embarrasing.

Thanks that makes me feel better!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who finds thongs quite comfortable and rarely wear any other type of underwear? :blushing:

I'm with you! I do however make sure I'm covered up! Well, with my exception to running in my shorts and sports bra but trust me, it's not for attention, it's hot as hell out! But my thongs never show!

nope, I'm the exact same way!!

Agree!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    This one broad walked in yesterday in a pair of tiny running shorts that her cheeks were nearly out the bottom and a sports bra 3 sizes too small... I work out at the YMCA - a VERY family oriented gym. I dont think that much flesh should be allowed at the gym..

Im a believe we are there to get in shape - but I forget a lot of women are likely trying to find a date ...o_O

I also agree - a thong in the gym does sound like torture
    I hate working out in an outfit where anything might fall out or giggle the wrong way
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Are you *****ng serious? You obviously come from someone with no hips in a time women could buy pants that werent low rise. Unfortunately I only have one pair of workout pants that come up to my boobs (seriously). As someone with hips, I have 2 options...pants that dig in, or plummers crack. Yoga pants included. I guess I'll just have to throw out my underwear just for you.
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    That's nothing.

I had two teenager girls on a bench. (free weight area) One was trying to back extensions or sit ups. I can't remember. But she couldn't keep stable so the other one straddled her thigh area so she wouldn't lift her legs.

I swear every dude in the free weight area stopped, jaw to the floor .,dropped whatever weights they happened to be holding and stared for like 10 seconds. It was a surreal reality fantasy come true and we could not believe it was happening right in front of us. The girls had no idea that they were performing every man's gym wet dream come true.

Hope they were 18 or older! hehe :laugh:
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i had a girl do leg/butt stretches 3 feet in front of my face from the side! She was wearing yoga pants and she is very fit. I had to lay there for a while to not scare her with my body's reaction :P

I totally relocated today so not to do that to a guy working out (Not because I thought he would have that reaction, just to be polite and not have my yoga pant *kitten* in his face...) Don't know that backing up to a mirror 10 feet away was really much nicer. Poor guy.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    i had a girl do leg/butt stretches 3 feet in front of my face from the side! She was wearing yoga pants and she is very fit. I had to lay there for a while to not scare her with my body's reaction :P

I totally relocated today so not to do that to a guy working out (Not because I thought he would have that reaction, just to be polite and not have my yoga pant *kitten* in his face...) Don't know that backing up to a mirror 10 feet away was really much nicer. Poor guy.

Guy might not of minded!
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Okay, the women who do this know exactly what they are doing and you are giving them the reaction they are looking for. Women who do this are very insecure and desperate for a man's approval. They get a high when a man (any man) reacts to what they are doing. They are that insecure.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    you gay brah?

Nope. Just wants to honor the vows he made to his wife by not inadvertently lusting after other women. Kudos to him for wanting to do the right thing. :flowerforyou:

That's gay...
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

exactly. Thongs are not workout undies! I don't want to see that either!

What's worse? I remember a yoga class where this guy didn't understand what compression shorts were.. Taint wasn't PRETTY!! Do not do those poses unless all parts are under control!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    look the other way. Being a man is no excuse for staring at her undies, whatever the kind she choose to wear.