Stay away from____________!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    any processed food....it's just not right!!!
  • dmf80
    dmf80 Posts: 60
    Options
    People who offer medical advise on this website.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

It's not natural to drink it because milk comes from COWS. Cow's milk is for baby cows, we are not cows! If you want to drink milk it should be a human's milk, not a cow's. Besides, we aren't meant to drink milk once we are able to eat solid foods.
    Who wants to drink something that is meant to help a baby cow grow to over 400 pounds in 8-10 months?
    I do, I love some chocolete milk!mmmmmm
  • dmf80
    dmf80 Posts: 60
    Options
    Soy products? Really? If theres one thing I have learned from MFP its that half of the people on here are so misinformed it's ridiculous.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Aspartame.

Since Amber was already mentioned...

Its used in rat poison
  • SewingLynx
    SewingLynx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, that made me laugh--I know what you mean. Like it's a sugar monster and will attack if you get close.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

It's not natural to drink it because milk comes from COWS. Cow's milk is for baby cows, we are not cows! If you want to drink milk it should be a human's milk, not a cow's. Besides, we aren't meant to drink milk once we are able to eat solid foods.
    Who wants to drink something that is meant to help a baby cow grow to over 400 pounds in 8-10 months?

steak and hamburger come from cows....is that off limits too? are steak and hamburgers only for baby cows?
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

getting human milk is just so ... awkward. Police always get called.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Exercise....all of it.

It's hard on your muscles, it's hard on your joints, stresses your heart, and research has proved that abs are made in the kitchen.
  • BellaT81
    BellaT81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Cinema popcorn - about 1000cals in a small bag, your weekly salt allowance, and enough sat fats to clog your arteries before the adverts are through!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I assume, then, that you only eat plants directly from the tree or ground and no meat or any dairy product or eggs.

Just following the logic of your reasoning.

BAER to most of these posts. I stay away from foid that tastes yucky to me or gives me gas.
  • Tyarcoat
    Tyarcoat Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I have been staying away from milk since I was born because I am allergic to it (my mother had to feed me with carrot juice and other stuff). But I want to defend it! I don't really understand the argument that the milk of the cows is made to feed baby cows, so we should not drink it... We still use it for butter and cream and cheese and who would want to stay completely away from them?

As far as the hormons are concerned, my feeling is if the cattlles were not fed with crap and if they were not injected with crap then the milk would be way better. Feed a cow with a good grass and let it live its life and you'll have a amazing milk!

Norwadays "organic food" is the trend but it should be a standard (sorry for the bad word).

Well, it was my first post here, so nice to meet you guys, I am Anne.

And I right now I am staying away from all the sugar and sodium of the processed food.
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Poptarts!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Horomones in milk won't make you grow a "ding dong." It will just mess up the horomones you have.

Well aware of that, I was making a joke. I may be young but I'm not as stupid as some of my generation, thanks.

I'm pretty sure the use of the words "ding" and "dong" means it was a joke. Not sure how anyone couldn't see that!!!!

Dig dongs are a very serious matter.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options

Just drink organic milk;) I don't care...I drink unsweetened almond milk and it's delicious.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    When I saw the title, I was gonna say "Amber"

Me too!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Aspartame.

Since Amber was already mentioned...

Its used in rat poison

Amber or aspartame?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

This logic on this is....well..... illogical
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Little Debbie (she's big azz Debbie now)
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options

This logic on this is....well..... illogical

There's a protein in milk and other dairy products called casein that studies show causes cancer. But so does everything else apparently.