Options

Replies

• Skinnyminimee
    Options
    PRUNES
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i had the exact opposite. i weighed before and after, just to see. weighed MORE AFTER my BM. weird.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I really do not want to acknowledge thee fact that girls poop. I will however share with you all that my colleagues did this as we have a scales in the room. Here is the results. As you can see I didn't play their silly games.....

416da301.jpg
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My personal best is 5lbs.
    omg!
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    386493_255541217840038_100001524853174_718756_1898752099_n.jpg
    [/quotehere

Where can we all get the T shirt!!!!
  • longhaul64
    longhaul64 Posts: 124
    Options
    I thought I was alone...........potty humor is the best! I have had some that I felt I needed to name they
    were so big. My favorite was "Turdzilla"!
  • lowash67
    lowash67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing...lol Is something wrong with that???
  • storyluv
    storyluv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't mind talking about poop, but this takes it to a whole new level. You poor people and your irregular poops! Someone call Dr. OZ!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    This thread got me to do something I haven't done in years......

Watch South Park. I'm dying at the poop episode :laugh:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@ this whole thread.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ALMOST as much as I love pooping.:heart:

I average once a day, and if I don't have my after-breakfast BM, it puts a damper on my whole day.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I dont know if someones posted this or not, but I didnt want to go through all 13 pages of "s h ! t"

Negative_e2242b_17916391.jpg
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pooping once a week is far from normal...Just think if you eat 3 meals a day then you should be pooping more than once a day...I have the same problems and my doctor says that my colon is not fuctioning properly. I believe that a colonoscopy (hope I spelled that right) is used for early detection of colon cancer. My doctor recommended Miralax for a mild laxative...

If you only go once a week like that and you're moaning and groaning and crying..not only will you be pooping 3lb poop, you are going to be pooping 3lb hemroids...You had better do something about that...Believe me you do not want to have to have hemroid surgery...
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever! :laugh:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    So according to my scale....I weigh 3 lbs less after pooping! Is this right?!

How far apart were the contractions when you finally went into labor?
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    ahahha i love this thread ahahahaha... based on my observation, yes, we do weigh less after pooping esp if its alot :D
    my poop has a schedule, at the office my colleagues know where i am at 3pm ahahahaha...
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can happen. I've been as much as 2 lbs lighter afterwards. Love it LOL
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hope your midwife was there to give you an epidural. Worst case scenario...an epesiotomy. Aaaaah!
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    yah just once a week....not sure why, I had a colonoscopy and use fiber supplements, maybe just nerves? But I usually average once a week!

That is insane! I've never heard of someone pooping once a week. Not like I talk about it with my friends or anything, but that's just crazy! Does your doctor think that's normal? I always thought normal was pooping at least once a day. Your poor colon! I do weigh myself after my morning poo, but really 3lbs? lol I'm fascinated with this conversation....

I always had the same problem. Pooped once a week. Now, if you eat low carbs diet like me, that means sometimes I dont get enough fiber in my diet. But protein shakes seem to regulate me some more. And yes, there is a difference in weight before and after, as much before and after urinating, lol. Fluid weighs too. :-D
    That is why we are supposed to weigh ourselves in the morning after going to bathroom
  • divinemiscreations
    Options
    Oh honey, that's not normal to poop once a week. A healthy person poops at least once a day. You might not be getting the right nutrients. Try taking some benefiber and it might help you become regular.