weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options

Replies

• BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    progress1.jpg

progress2.jpg

Still a work in progress

Cat you look SO amazing I want your hot little bod!! :)
  • marilync1266
    marilync1266 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Bump...I not 5'4 but I want to see these side by sides
  • CasieDuber
    CasieDuber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 and love seeing all of these before and afters!

I'm just starting on my journey and can't wait to add my pics here along the way.
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    Bump
  • drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I have been totally motivated by this thread. In light of having my son in December 2011, I really want to get in better shape and healthier. I am 5'1, 183 pounds and my goal is to get to 130. Once I get there I'll see how I feel and I may wanna go lower. I'm open to friend requests so request away if you like!! I'm excited for this journey!
  • chrisraem
    chrisraem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I don't post here often, but though I'd share as I enjoy seeing photos of others' success to stay motivated. I joined MFP on Jan 31 and have lost 33 pounds. I'm 5'2" and started at 167.2 lbs, which puts me in the obese category of the BMI scale. I am now 134 pounds and in the normal category. My goal is 120. Once I get there I may decide to go another 5, but not quite sure yet. Here's my photos:

Before1672lbs.jpg135.jpg

The first is of me doing a half marathon in Jan right before I joined MFP. This photo was one of my main motivations for losing weight. The second is from yesterday.

That's a great transformation! Well done! We have about the same goal weight. I'm 5' 1.5 and currently 122lbs so not long to go.
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning and truthfully couldn't believe that I finally hit my goal weight.

I've calorie counted and exercised regularly--ate all my exercise calories--and figured out how to make this a lifestyle, not a diet.

There are no quick fixes people--just hard work + determination.

And I'm only 5'2"

But the results speak for themselves:

Highest weight: 4780033993_bccb638cb2.jpg

6 months in--down from an 18 to a size 10: 5267291143_6bcdd916ab.jpg

142: 6549451879_4f6c1daf18.jpg

6994273825_0c101bd304.jpg

About 5 to go: 6973562243_70f55d2bac.jpg

Size 8 dress: 6887236026_596e25d26f.jpg

I feel great--healthy-happy. Yes I do have lose skin--lotion, time + lots of water are the only cure for that.

wooooow!!! That's the biggest transformation I've seen here!! Amazingly well done to you!
  • deebes80
    deebes80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since Jan 2012. Down 20 pounds and plenty more to go, but I love to see the 5'2 and under pics. I see myself over and over and over again. I am amazed and encouraged by every pictures. On my profile is a couple of pictures before and along the way. My favorite is the split profile picture with my 'younger' cousin and me. One is Last May 2011 on the Lake and this May 2012 in St Louis MO.
    Keep up the great work everyone!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am a shorty, just starting this journey after losing loads then gaining most of it back again, partly through illness and partly through returning to bad habits (oops), so I have no pics to share.

However thanks everyone who has as you all look amazing and are really inspirational. I shall carry on pedaling (even as I type this) in the hope that one day in the future I can look as good as you all do!

Best of luck everyone x
  • Billybea
    Billybea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!
    You look amazing!!
    Wow!!!!!!
  • Theskinnysideofme
    Options
    im 5'2 and ive lost over 80 lbs

tumblr_m3s2toIhtE1qgujs0o1_1280.png

:happy:
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

10moretogo-collage-1.png

OUTSTANDING! I love that black and white dress. You look phenomenal in it!
  • StirFriedGiblets
    Options
    Bumpety bump
  • lisaefaw
    lisaefaw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me, I dont have before pics loaded yet, but I am 4'10 and my starting wt. was 198, I am currently at 133 and started my weight loss journey 3 years ago. I just started with My ftiness pal about a year ago. would also like to have friends who are also short like me. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!