Options

Replies

• kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    hmm no wonder im single...im always afraid to hit on a guy first lol..damn

Are you hitting on me?

:flowerforyou:

Maybe...lol..if i am im glad it was so simple...if only it worked this way every time.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Are you hitting on me?

Maybe...lol..if i am im glad it was so simple...if only it worked this way every time.

Ahhh...maybe.

It's ok, I know when I'm being let down easy (I think!).

/sigh!

:brokenheart:
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Somebody said it earlier, Men are like Women, in that we all appreciate attention. Any guy/girl that abuses that attention & belittles a person for showing their feelings will ultimately end up sad & alone because of their lack of emotional empathy.

To the OP, I think more men than women realise are shy! not ignoring you. For myself I am terrible at reading cues & don't understand where politeness & friendliness ends & flirting begins.

Men can be pretty stupid:blushing:

Russ
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options

Are you hitting on me?

Ahhh...maybe.

/sigh!

well u do have a sexy back...thats all i got to go off of lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Are you hitting on me?

Ahhh...maybe.

/sigh!

well u do have a sexy back...thats all i got to go off of lol

But...but...

What more do you need??

/facepalm...this is always so complicated!!

Ok...I'm teasing! But...wait!!

How tall are you??
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Depend on how they approach, but is always nice to a guy when a girl clearly shows interest in him in any way. I wouldn't mind, and if I like her would be a plus.
  • Persephone2003
    Persephone2003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was going to say "No way! Guys should hit on the girls first! I would never go up to a guy" but then I thought back and realized that I'm almost always the one that initiates things lol. So never mind :blushing: :tongue:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    And if she asks me out... she's buying dinner!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

personally i have no problems going up to the guy and letting him know i'm interested by flirting with him. i'll leave it up to him to ask me out if he's interested, if not then i least i got to work out some flirt muscles.

in general i've found most single straight guys i've encountered are open to talking to a woman who approaches them first. i've never had any outright rejection like the kind i've seen women do to men.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    OP, I don't think any man would have a problem if u hit on them
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I asked a guy out a few months ago and his response was "na, I don't think so".......I was going to pay and even told him this....His loss....

Go on and ask him, if he says no then it's definitely his loss.....:flowerforyou:
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Girls are welcome to hit on me at any time....sadly, not many do!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Let's put it this way. Guys who reject girls solely because the girls express interest in them aren't capable of forming healthy relationships anyway. They lose interest as soon as they feel like they've "won" you.

Go get 'im!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Yea I am sick of girls being rude if I try and talk to them... so I think its time for girls to make a move... Also you girls are sooo hard to read half the time
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Yes please. Talk to me, hit on me, make the 1st move however you see fit...it's all good.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i only hit on girls twice. Only 1 was "successful" I am a quiet guy when it comes to girls but doesn't mean i won't speak to them. I had girls hit on me in high school but i was too dumb back then.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I am a pretty shy, quiet, and slightly awkward guy so a girl would probably need to take the initiative with me (and even then I may react awkwardly).
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I am a pretty shy, quiet, and slightly awkward guy so a girl would probably need to take the initiative with me (and even then I may react awkwardly).
    hahah last girl i tried to hit on she was really shy/akward so i never knew if she wasn't interested or if she was just really scared -_- too bad for me :P. It totally took a toll with my confidence i am very nice and apparently in shape :ohwell:
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I am not shy by any means, but like a lot of guys I often miss the subtle "hints" women often drop. Most of us guys are pretty linear in our thinking and don't pick up the hints women seem to think are obvious. If you like a guy be direct about it. What you might mistake for a lack of interest is just us being thick-skulled guys.

I have never been one to "hit on" anyone. I'll strike up a conversation sure enough, but have never used a pick up line in my life. Every woman I have ever dated was the one who initiated things in a direct fashion.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty shy so I love it when a girl hits on me
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    They are welcome to hit on me anytime!!

It may take them a few Jaeger bombs before they do though............