Need to lose weight in one day!!

Options

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    lol, so much hate in this thread. Believe it or not people actually cut weight all the time for things like body building competitions and any event with a weigh in. It's not great for your immediate state of well being but there are no lasting side effects. Animals don't eat 3 squares a day, and humans were just like them not long ago.

Is wearing a dress a stupid reason to intentionally dehydrate yourself? In my opinion yes, but who knows?

Are humans NOT animals anymore? huh
  • kylTKe
    kylTKe Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    lol, so much hate in this thread. Believe it or not people actually cut weight all the time for things like body building competitions and any event with a weigh in. It's not great for your immediate state of well being but there are no lasting side effects. Animals don't eat 3 squares a day, and humans were just like them not long ago.

Is wearing a dress a stupid reason to intentionally dehydrate yourself? In my opinion yes, but who knows?

No... humans are no longer in the state of needing to constantly search for food or else starve. Maybe you read again, yes?
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Buy a new dress. Stressing your body (even for one day) isn't going to make the dress magically fit, and you probably won't feel your best for partying anyway.

Now you can focus on getting your goals met in a conscious way before the next big event.

this
  • nasja1984
    nasja1984 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Is this for a wedding or something? Why does it have to be for tonight or right now? Curious.
    Yes, something similar but not a weeding. Thank you for your thoughtful question
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My best advice is to avoid high sodium foods, but don't drowned yourself by drinking a ton of water, either. Eat light today but healthy. Try to avoid high sugar foods as well.

Drinking coffee can cause the body to lose water, so try that. But make sure you have had plenty of potassium. Low potassium can cause water retention, and flushing fluids out of the body can cause low potassium.

This is JUST to avoid bloating. It's not meant to help you lose actual fat or be healthy.

Oh, and get plenty of sleep.
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    Maybe cut off a leg. I heard that works. Or shave your head. That is what the wrestlers used to do in high school

Woah woah woah. Come on now. I directly fit into the category.... lol

You cut off a leg?????

Once. I got better.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options

No... humans are no longer in the state of needing to constantly search for food or else starve. Maybe you read again, yes?

Like those animals, which we obviously have no relation to.
  • SkinnyTopher
    Options
    double mastecomy.

While your at it, a lobotomy.

If you're going to be mean and insult someone's intelligence, you might want to use the right word. *you're
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Haha "dont do under 1200 calorie crowd". Why? Cause someone will tell you ur being ridiculous? Because you are being ridiculous. You are fasting so u can fit in a dress you already fit into Grab some spanx and call it a day! It will smooth out the wrinkles and if u buy it a size bigger its actually comfortable too. Everyone wins.

*runs back to the "dont do under 1200 calorie crowd" headquarters*
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Spanx and Diurex Water Pills.

That is actually a good idea. I never thought of water pills!

Water pills? What the heck is that?
  • BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    Buy a dress that fits.
  • nasja1984
    Options
    Drink water, tea and stay away from salt. I wouldnt work out without food but maybe you can get a wrap from the spa. Those take off a little but it doesnt last. Good luck!

Thank you for your thoughtful , considerate response. I will try that.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    Haha "dont do under 1200 calorie crowd". Why? Cause someone will tell you ur being ridiculous? Because you are being ridiculous. You are fasting so u can fit in a dress you already fit into Grab some spanx and call it a day! It will smooth out the wrinkles and if u buy it a size bigger its actually comfortable too. Everyone wins.

Shhhhh, making sense is frowned upon here...back to your dungeon!
  • nasja1984
    Options
    Buy a dress that fits.

I mentioned already, the dress fits.
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    well, it's not healthy but in an emergency and for one day only you can take diuretics and drink water and black coffee. You should be able to lose enough water and empty your colon enough to go down one size. But watch drinking alcohol like this because you will already be severly dehydrated and can get really sick! And for the record...I am not advocating this as a healthy diet tip!!!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Speaking from somebody who cut weight for fights, you um did it all backwards, you want to cut back your water intake so you don't bloat, eating small amounts of certain types of food under your calorie goal wont change your size at all.
  • nasja1984
    Options

Shhhhh, making sense is frowned upon here...back to your dungeon!

When you've lost as much as I have for as long as I have, then I would consider taking your snide remarks seriously.
  • BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    Buy a dress that fits.

I mentioned already, the dress fits.

If it fit you the way it should, you wouldn't be doing ridiculous things to try and make it look better. Accept that you can't lose inches over night and either choose a different dress or find other ways to feel more confident in that one.
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    you can take diuretics and drink water and black coffee.

What's the point of drinking fluids if you take a diuretic!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Poop with all of your might!
    YES!^^^^ lmao take a laxative...lmao this is stupid just so you know