5'5" Down to 139.6 from 183 w/pictures (caution long story)

Options

Replies

• coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Truly TRULY T R U L Y amazing story and amazing results !!!!!

Wow, go for your dreams girl !! You're young and you can do anything !

Huge hugs from me xxxxx
  • Modmomma79
    Modmomma79 Posts: 42
    Options
    You look amazing! This is the inspiration I need to get back on track. Thank you for sharing! :smile: :happy:
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sitting at work - tearing up reading your story - amazing. And you look so good. What wonderful parents you have and your connection with cousin is still there. Just wonderful!!!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration , wow your story made me tear up and you look great!!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I scrolled down to your pictures first. And I just want to say that you are very beautiful. Your starting picture and your final picture and all the one's in between. That was the first thing I noticed.

Then I read your story. Amazing. Your parents love you so much; such a beautiful story. :') I'm proud of you for pulling through your situation. Just so proud. <3

Then I read your workout routine. You didn't say "or," you said "and." Are you saying you did every single one of these workouts on those days? Because that's a lot of working out!! lol

Regardless, with the love of your family around you, you went from beautiful to beautiful and SEXY!!! Haha - You look amazing, and again, I'm just so proud of you. <3 ^_^

I know, it sounds like a lot! But I do them all each day lol. It's fun when I'm doing it with friends, so it really doesn't seem like alone time. Plus, it gets me out away from my boyfriend and with the girls for a while. Haha! Even though I love him, I need my girl time. ;] Thank you so much by the way <3
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I know I read this before but I don't think I commented, sooo...

you look awesome!!! amazing changes... a strong person inside & out <3
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You are Brave and should be proud of all your progress!! Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!!!! You have a wonderful family for all the support. Hugs for Mom and Dad and You!!! Keep Going!!!!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation and well done on getting clean! Truly proud of you and you should be too!
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    wonderful trasformation inside and out. congrats for both.
  • Denimgirl
    Denimgirl Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love how your smile just keeps getting bigger and better as the pictures progress.

You did an awesome job! And you look great.
  • jennyjo79
    jennyjo79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story!

I, too, love how you are holding that head higher and smiling bigger in every photo! You should be so proud of yourself for all that you've overcome!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    nice
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about your cousin. It's hard losing a best friend, I lost mine when I was 18.
    Kudos for getting your life on track and friggin' amazing transformation. I LOVE that you quit smoking too. You have touched a lot of people here. =]
  • hales_04
    hales_04 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well Done!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME JOB!!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    So encouraging and helpful. You should be proud , I don't even know you and I am proud of you! :flowerforyou: good work beautiful lady :wink:
  • dancecentral
    dancecentral Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great photos.. I started in the 180's and my goal is 140. I have also struggled with drug addictions and found your story very inspiring.. thanks for sharing.
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    In each picture you look a little happier. Good job.

I was thinking the exact same thing! You look amazing and I'm sure your story will inspire many!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Thank you for sharing. You are an inspriation and your family/friends are proof since they have part of your journey.
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job!! What an inspiration you are!! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!