How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am from Ontario...we just have height on our driver's license.
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    I underestimated my driver's license weight by about 10 pounds when I got it. Now I'm 40 pounds less than the weight listed! I get a lot of comments on how different I look when I have to show ID! :)
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Then: 20lbs lighter than I was.
    Now: 20lbs heavier than I am!
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SOOO glad to live in PA and not have to have it on there!

I am so with you on this one, the only thing we have to lie about is our height. :wink:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    In Pennsylvania it is not on the licences
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It said I was 190 when I was 243. And I just renewed it last week and even though I weigh 168, I said I weigh 150. It's good to have a buffer. :) Someday I hope to have my real weight on it!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Just checked and my FL driver's license doesn't list weight...who knew?!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Yeah, thankfully not on our licenses....that would be bad. LOL
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm worse than a girl lying about weight. Mine was listed at 60 pounds lighter than my heaviest weight. I'm now within about 14 pounds of the listed weight. Renew in March, so I can't wait to list my real weight again. Oh and the new picture too.
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    My weight is from when I was 17 (125 lbs), I am now 28 and 23 pounds heavier (148 lbs). Two children later as well.

I however have no desire to be that thin, I'm going for 135-140 lbs.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Its 13.5 pounds heavier.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    It's 70lbs heavier than my current weight. I really need to go in and get a new license with an updated picture. I actually had some question whether that was really me in the picture lol.
  • kristi012173
    Options
    No weight on DL in North Carolina either...thank goodness!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I was 287, it says 237 and now I am 187. Still 2 years before I can renew though...considering pretending I lost it. ;)
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    :( New Jersey doesnt have it on there. I was so excited to go and check it out too... Oh well. :indifferent:
  • sweetmspea
    sweetmspea Posts: 87
    Options
    LOL....Not even close. Some secrets are meant to be kept. :wink:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    what horrible state(s) do you guys live in, that post your weight on your driver's license :noway:
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    I'm 3 lbs heavier then mine....
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I fudged mine to be 35 lbs less than I really was at the time.. now only 2.2lbs heavier than what's listed!!
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    In North Carolina they don't put how much you weigh on your drivers license...but from the picture my face is thinner...even though I just got a new license two weeks ago lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!