How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• RobynDCrossman
    Options
    My DL weight says 190. At the time I was 199.
    So... now I'm 127.
    Guess I should eventually get that changed.
  • redsohare
    redsohare Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll be at mine by the end of the year. I havent changed it in 10 years!!!!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    my driver's license is my goal weight! 2.4 lbs away!:heart::smooched: :heart:
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Only 1.4# off now!!! Will be huge when I reach it as it's been low by up to 55# for the past 18 years!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I lied by 20lbs when I got it. I am now about 15lbs off. It's my goal weight.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My Kentucky license does not list my weight, but I use it to show people my "before" pic. My face is completely changed! I can't wait until it expires next month so I can get a new "updated" pic! :love:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    It accurately portrays the weight I want to be.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    My drivers license says i am 40lbs heavier than I am now.
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Is my state (PA) the only weird one that doesn't have weight on there? haha
    TX doesn't have it on there either....
  • MegGirl1990
    MegGirl1990 Posts: 21
    Options
    Initially, my driver's license was off by about 50lbs. I lied, saying I was 270, when I was really 320. But, I recently renewed it and am happy to say that I felt pretty good putting down my current weight of 230. No lying this time!
    Though, I'm kind of jealous of those of you who live in states/countries where you aren't required to put your weight on your license. Darn Indiana. :)
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I lost my DL in my last move, but my military ID says 105. It is pretty funny because the last picture renew was taken when I was 8 months pregnant, but I refused to change my weight. So its like a big fat swollen pregnancy pic... and I currently weigh 128-ish. So, I am off by.... 23 pounds! ha

I will say, I don't want to be 105 again. 115 would be more ideal.
  • rcates2424
    rcates2424 Posts: 208
    Options
    The weight is over by 8 pounds the pic is over by at least 20
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    Is my state (PA) the only weird one that doesn't have weight on there? haha

No... MA doesn't list a weight either!! Never realized this! But I'm glad I checked this post because I also didn't realize when my licence expires! eeps!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My license says 110, and I'm currently about 115 (110 is my comfortable weight though, and I'm looking to get back to that)
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    We don't have that on our DL here in PA. But if we did, I would have given a weight about 200 pounds more than what I am so when stopped for speeding it would go like this:

Cop: What are you in such a hurry for?
    Me: To get to the gym. See how much weight I've lost?? <big smile>

Yeah he'd let me go....:laugh:
  • veggie2vegan
    Options
    Mine was originally 80 or so lbs less than my actual weight ... now, it's about 20 lbs more than my current weight! LOL!!!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    My license doesn't say my weight! But my face is alot thinner than what the picture shows, that's for sure.
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    mine was accurate when it renewed the first two times. Last time it renewed it was 10lb off, when I started here it was 30lb off, now it's about 10lb over where I am. See my sig, it was a mini-goal for it to be accurate. LOL!

I have a similar goal on my profile. Even when I got it at 16 I was never that weight!!! Usually waaaayyyy over...but I am getting closer...again! This time hoping to stay that way longer than a year and a half!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    It's about 15 under what I am now... I tried to get the lady at the DMV to change it and she wouldn't
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    man... I don't have my weight on mine... PA license
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!