Question for girls ! Boobies!

Options

Replies

• marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    implants are the answer to all of life's boob questions. i decided.

Once I lose my weight im so getting a job done.

do it! the procedure is so routine now, that down time is almost zero. i went to the movies that same night. never had any pain.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I agree that everyone is different, that having been said I'll give you my experience.

This ain't my first weightloss rodeo. The time before last that I lost a lot of weight (85 lbs that time) I used a thighmaster A LOT (actually broke the damn thing eventually) and I would use it to work out my chest as well as my thighs. I held my arms out in front of me, bent at the elbows and pressed it together and that worked out my chest. It TONED it just enough to help my breasts remain firm and reasonably perky. It was also great for my arms. So anyway, there's my two cents worth.
  • Missy8856
    Missy8856 Posts: 29
    Options
    Really want to lose some of mine!!:smile:
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options

My breast doesn't even look like it belongs to me anymore, smaller size but WHAT THE HELL IT LOOKS LIKE PANCAKES!

Bouh :(((((

lol!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was 36 C and now 34!!!!! solution: win the lottery and get and implants!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    When I get fat, my boobs get fat. When I lose weight, my boobs get smaller too. No surprise. Like, what do you think will happen? :laugh: :laugh:
  • tiffany5839
    tiffany5839 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I strength train all the time and it does not do a thing to the saggy skin and that is my problem after two kids and breast feeding. No win there!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    my boobiesss have tightened up a lil . havent lost a cup size yet.. i do chest flies and pushups every night. im hoping i dont lose any boobage.. idk what id do.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem - I went from a GG (during pregnancy) back down to a D/C cup and my boobs looked horrible. I used a product from Avon called Bust Sculpt and it REALLY helped firm up the skin and everything. Probably TMI but my boobs never had much shape to begin with but this stuff helped bring what shape I did have back. I dont know if they still sell it but you can order it online from their website if they do.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Bye bye boobies.

I was a B+ and now I am an A-

Kinda wish I could tell the rest of my fat to make it's way to my boobs ...
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Just be happy they are healthy.

My Mom went through 18 months of surgery and treatment for breast cancer.

Just thank your lucky stars they are healthy and quit your *****in.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Buy a good push up bra and have a funeral, they aint comin back... unless you gain weight again.

You could get implants but its like a 6 week recovery period and all that work you did to get fit will go out the window cause you won't really be able to move much.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I've lost inches everywhere, but my @ss and my boobs. I don't hate it. Invest in augmentation.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Don't do it. Guys don't actually like them.
  • itsjessicarose
    Options
    I have a boobie question! LOL I am a 40DDD right now, weigh 192lbs and I want smaller boobs! haha....so what other exercises can make my boobs smaller (besides pushups)? I only workout at home so they have to be exercises I can do at home :) thanks guys!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Are you doing strength training also? Having toned muscle definition will keep your boobs perky!

^^^ THIS

My weight will come and go but my boobs have always stayed same size 36D :blushing:
  • Onesnap
    Options
    I have a boobie question! LOL I am a 40DDD right now, weigh 192lbs and I want smaller boobs! haha....so what other exercises can make my boobs smaller (besides pushups)? I only workout at home so they have to be exercises I can do at home :) thanks guys!

You can't spot reduce fat.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Don't do it. Guys don't actually like them.
    lmao is that what they tell you? :laugh:
    plus if you go under the muscle then they just look like normal, big boobs.
  • _RachelB_
    _RachelB_ Posts: 10
    Options
    not loving how implants are everybody's solution here. really ladies? Is it worth all that risk?
  • Onesnap
    Options
    not loving how implants are everybody's solution here. really ladies? Is it worth all that risk?

No, it is not.

Watched my Mom go through reconstruction after cancer.

It's not worth getting implants, unless after cancer of course.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! Went from a 36DD to a small deflated C! My husband hates it and doesn't want me to lose anymore weight. it's like "hmmm fat with boobs or skinny without". I would honestly get a breast lift or some sort of implant if I had the money but not everyone has $7,000 to just go and do that! Someday:) There's not much you can do about it unfortunately!

Your breast size should not matter to him if he really cares for you and your well-being. I hope he's supportive of your weight loss efforts! It's hard when your partner is not on board.