What makes YOU turned off?

Options

Replies

• frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I will admit any kind of bad smells will turn me off instantly. Yes, this includes farts. And yes, I've been married for almost 19 yrs. On the other hand, if he smells good I'll be all over him (figures, the guy I married won't wear/can't stand cologne!)
    Even imagining a sexy movie star farting, will turn me off.

When I was dating, a huge deal-breaker was the guy had zero ambition in life.
  • Daizy426
    Daizy426 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Brief or no eye contact when you talk, lop-sided conversations, addictions, couch potatoes, cheapness (not thrifty, but CHEAP) and long fingernails or toenails on a man is major gross turn-off.
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Talking during sex... a little is okay i guess but not the entire time! :noway:
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    F* x-box

thank you, i just got turned down for that **** last night. i guess it is more attractive than i am :/

yeah.. i have been getting the shake off for this for YEARS.. yes i said YEARS.. xbox > sex :(
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

I can't say I agree with this. I love me some dirty talk in the midst of the action.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Physically:Really skinny guys
    Otherwise: Stupidity
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...
    You forgot window stickers.
    "No Fat Chicks"
    or
    Something about lifted trucks and fat chicks can't climb
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Lack of motivation, ambition, drive and laziness.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    F* x-box

thank you, i just got turned down for that **** last night. i guess it is more attractive than i am :/

yeah.. i have been getting the shake off for this for YEARS.. yes i said YEARS.. xbox > sex :(

Ok..seriously, what is wrong with these men? I've seen pictures of the other young lady, and to call her less than flat out attractive would be stupid and 100% incorrect. It's obvious that you're seriously not lacking in that department, and these men would prefer a video game?

*channels Vin Deisel again*

Double beat down.
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...
    You forgot window stickers.
    "No Fat Chicks"
    or
    Something about lifted trucks and fat chicks can't climb

P++SY CONTROL was stickered across the front of this d bags truck and Orgasm Donor on another...Idiots
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart.

That's awesome! :happy: :devil: :laugh:

Right? My honey farts and makes this startled expression like he has NO idea what the sound was and goes running to discover the source. I DIE laughing every time. Guess to each his own. :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I can't say I agree with this. I love me some dirty talk in the midst of the action.

So I can say 'Hey baby, I REALLY love your peaches...wanna shake my tree?'...and it's all good?

/sigh...I think I love you :heart:
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Gonna add another to my long list...

7. really skinny arms on a man. This is a sex-turn-off a la MAX.

Totally agree. Small/skinny hands will make me recoil, as well. The previously mentioned unhealthy relationship with video games... but I'd have to say the unsexiest thing I have ever personally encountered is the refusal to grow up, and it seems to be an epidemic. :sad:
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Comments about other women being hot. I can appreciate that a man finds women attractive. I will always notice if a man is handsome, but some guys feel the need to tell you they think someone is attractive. I realize it is a ploy for attention with some guys, they want to see you get jealous, but other guys are just unaware that I'm an old fashioned lady and if you want this, don't be acting like less than a gentleman to me...

But it's ok to fart and burp as long as its funny. God, I make no sense.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Smelly breath, disgusting feet, obnoxious behavior, and when people annoy me :noway:
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

NEWSFLASH !!! LESBIANS FART TOO!!!
    from my extensive studies of these species via video, i'm going to have to say this is false
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options

So I can say 'Hey baby, I REALLY love your peaches...wanna shake my tree?'...and it's all good?

/sigh...I think I love you :heart:

Some dirty talk is good, but not from start to finish... and other talk should be not allowed at all!!! lol
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Smelly breath, disgusting feet, obnoxious behavior, and when people annoy me :noway:

She basically summed it up w/ that gross teeth and dirty clothes.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Drunk, stupid, Paris Hilton.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

Mmm, for me it depends on the "mood". There are times I don't mind it from beginning to end :blushing: