What makes YOU turned off?

Replies

• HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    uh...what do you mean by "stuff". Because my mind totally went in the gutter, and if that's where yours is, then where in the hell are you hanging out? LOL
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,640 Member
    Everyone farts people!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    uh...what do you mean by "stuff". Because my mind totally went in the gutter, and if that's where yours is, then where in the hell are you hanging out? LOL

LOL not that. What I mean is the "stuff" coming from your nose whenever you have colds.
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    being short haha over 6' os a must!!
  • HellsKells
    Hahaha....gotcha.

Yeah, I think it's time for me to step away from the computer for the night. My brain is taking everything straight to Gutter City.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 532 Member
    Having no sense of humor

& that terrible clearing the nose & throat sound some guys make ...like "hawking a lugey"!! Yuck!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Smoking
    Unnecessary amounts of cursing (there's a time and a place for it....)
    Bad manners
    Whiners
    Attention seekers

On another note.... I find people with gapped or slightly crooked teeth very attractive.
    The imperfections give character, imo.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Everyone farts people!

Once, when my older boy was little (3yrs old) and his mother wasn't home...I farted. The look on his face was priceless, total shock and confusion. So I immediately acted like I'd lost something important (looking around, and under things) and told him that an alligator must have got loose in the house...and we'd better find it before Mom got home. Over the course of the next year...this became a huge game (yes, I'm a guy...deal with it) between us. So anyhow...I was working out in the garage one evening, and had gone into the house to get a drink. I see Rachel sitting on the couch talking in a very serious tone to Cristopher, with my very concerned looking son standing there looking back at her. I asked what was wrong, and she started to talk but he ran right over her explaining to me that there was an alligator loose in the house and Mommy wouldn't let him look for it.

I looked at her, busted out laughing and said 'You farted, didn't you?!'

She turned about 72 shades of red, and said 'Oh my God Cris!...what have you been TEACHING HIM?!?!?!'

Yep, priceless.
  • HellsKells
    Everyone farts people!

Once, when my older boy was little (3yrs old) and his mother wasn't home...I farted. The look on his face was priceless, total shock and confusion. So I immediately acted like I'd lost something important (looking around, and under things) and told him that an alligator must have got loose in the house...and we'd better find it before Mom got home. Over the course of the next year...this became a huge game (yes, I'm a guy...deal with it) between us. So anyhow...I was working out in the garage one evening, and had gone into the house to get a drink. I see Rachel sitting on the couch talking in a very serious tone to Cristopher, with my very concerned looking son standing there looking back at her. I asked what was wrong, and she started to talk but he ran right over her explaining to me that there was an alligator loose in the house and Mommy wouldn't let him look for it.

She turned about 72 shades of red, and said 'Oh my God Cris!...what have you been TEACHING HIM?!?!?!'

Yep, priceless.

LOL.....that's excellent. My dad always tried to pass it off as "barking spiders".
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Everyone farts people!

Yep, priceless.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Negativity
    Arrogance
    Silence... You must add to the conversation
    You cannot be shorter than me and I'm 5'2"

9821387.png
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Everyone farts people!

Yep, priceless.

OMG...that's....epic. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Everyone farts people!

Yep, priceless.

Well, she more screeched it...so I'm only kinda sure that's what she said. It seemed to fit though, and I wasn't stupid enough to ask her to repeat herself (actually, I was sort of headed back into the garage already with that 'I'm not running from you, I just forgot something is on fire' thing going on).
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    when my boyfriend is talking to his friends on xbox live & being all loud & giggly while im sitting there looking stupid.. then he wants to lean in for a kiss... PSH bye . '_' . happened today.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 345 Member
    assholery

That made me laugh
  • Pretty_Mrs
    Pretty_Mrs Posts: 20
    Bad breath, ungroomed facial hair, dingy t shirts... my word, they cost less than 10 bucks for a pack of 3 or more. Sheesh!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Small hands

Men who wear vests...it's not necessarily the vest that is the turn-off. It's what the vest represents.

lmao - what does it represent? (so curious over here...) :)

Hmm. I'm curious too.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Everyone farts people!

Yep, priceless.

Well, she more screeched it...so I'm only kinda sure that's what she said. It seemed to fit though, and I wasn't stupid enough to ask her to repeat herself (actually, I was sort of headed back into the garage already with that 'I'm not running from you, I just forgot something is on fire' thing going on).

:laugh:

Probably the best move, considering the circumstances.
  • AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    The only thing my husband does that slightly bothers me is when he watches tv with one hand down the front of his pants. Why do guys do this? It just seams unsanitary and crude. I always ask him " how are the boys?" and he replies "good" without even flinching.

The biggest turn off while I was single was guys who make homophobic or racist remarks.