friends with benefits

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Probably the best and most honest relationship I have had was with a friend w/benefits. We set the guidelines and went by them and everything was fine. We eventually went our separate ways but remain friends to this day. It can work... but both parties need to be on the same page with a clear cut understanding of what the relationship entails. Will I ever do it again? Maybe, but I doubt it.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    im with you Queen..<3 imho i think fwb is just one person USING another..i dont get why THAT would be okay..arent people worth more than being USED??

If I am in control of a situation, and am receiving pleasure from it, how exactly am I being "used"?
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    im with you Queen..<3 imho i think fwb is just one person USING another..i dont get why THAT would be okay..arent people worth more than being USED??

If I am in control of a situation, and am receiving pleasure from it, how exactly am I being "used"?

Because women aren't allow to enjoy sex. Duh. *please note the sarcasm*
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Because women aren't allow to enjoy sex. Duh. *please note the sarcasm*

Whoops! I forgot that important detail ;)
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    FWB worked a couple times for me a long time ago and I am still friends with both of them. Never made any rules but never had to. I never ever viewed them as a person I would want a long term relationship with and I guess they felt the same way so it worked out. Needs met and still friends.
  • biggsexy7
    biggsexy7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I could really use one right now lol.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    No
  • terrimcnamara2012
    Options
    YUP it can work...had an 11 year FWB relationship with a guy...ended it when i met my husband.