150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so inspirational!!! I am dreaming of the day I will come in to Onederland!!! You have done a fantastic job, you should be very proud!!!
  • kchavez422
    kchavez422 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! I am only 5'2 and my starting weight was 197. You have given me hope that I can do this without giving into fads. Keep up the amazing work!!
  • David___D
    David___D Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing dedication, you should feel so proud of your achievement.

Well done!!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! :D

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!
    Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!
    awe thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, that is so inspirational!!! I am dreaming of the day I will come in to Onederland!!! You have done a fantastic job, you should be very proud!!!

I did too and it still seems so unreal! You will get that stay focused!! Thanks for your kind words!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow...amazing dedication, you should feel so proud of your achievement.

Well done!!

Thank you I do!! :D
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Wow you look great! & you worked hard for it ! Congrats :)
  • KendraLoveless
    Options
    incredible!!! just fantastic progress!!!! keep us posted on how the Panniculectomy goes!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow you look great! & you worked hard for it ! Congrats :)
    Thank you! It wasn't easy but boy was it worth it!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    incredible!!! just fantastic progress!!!! keep us posted on how the Panniculectomy goes!

Will do! I am doing a video journey of my pre and post surgery!! :D Will post links to my youtube page soon!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, you look amazing, welcome to onderland
  • kmlt08
    Options
    CONGRATS, you look amazing, welcome to onderland

Thank you!! :D Feels great to be here!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! :)

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I know this is going to start a part 2 and I want to be the first to post so I can include my pic!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Part 2-
    51a9m8.jpg

I started my size healthier journey the day I delivered my son. My highest weight was 350lbs (yeah, I go off my before I gave birth weight) I was ecstatic to lost 120lbs on my own through eating healthier, portion control, increasing liquids and staying active. No diet fads/surgeries here! I am now on my 2nd year of my lifestyle change and yesterday I hit ONEderland! Weighed in today at 199.1 or 150.9lbs lost in about 19 months! Anyone who is reading this and is just starting their size healthier journey know that I am living proof that you can do anything you set your mind to do! You can do it!

Edit- I am currently in size large top and those pants I was shocked to see are size 14s!!

I am excited to be having surgery to remove my abdominal apron (pannus) on the 18th of June (Panniculectomy) and work on toning once I am recovered! (I am having this surgery because of the lower back constant pain I am in, The infections I continue to get and because its hindering me from being able to exercise as well as I could..just thought I would share :) )

Thanks for commenting/viewing! <3

OMG thank you guys so much for making this a part two! I truly appreciate it and your words inspire me! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!