Things You Should Never Say On A First Date

Options

Replies

• andrewinsuresal
    Options
    I've got something in the basement to show you....
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    I have a friend who swears he took a girl to a restaurant and, when the waiter asked how she wanted her hamburger cooked, looked confused. To prompt her, my friend said, "I'm having mine medium," and the girl nodded and said "Oh, I'll have a large."

PRICELESS!
  • texastango
    Options
    This was not said to me on a first date - but it did LEAD to a first date!

My roommate introduced me to her boyfriend's roommate.

Roommate: "Melissa this is Dave - Dave this is Melissa. "
    Melissa: "Hi, Dave. It's nice to meet you."
    Dave: "Hi, Melissa. I believe it's my job to make the woman cum first."

Yeah - we dated for a few months.....

I was brought up in the same household with the same Moral Values! Honest!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    "I have a huge penis"

No kidding. Some guy said this out loud in a quiet coffeeshop on a first date with me before I met my husband. I was mortified.

Mortified? He was just warning you. Very kind of him if you ask me.

When it's the first thing he says in a quiet coffeeshop on a blind date, yeah, I was embarrassed. Plus, guys who feel the need to talk about their "size" usually don't have much to brag about in the first place.
    You clearly haven't heard the coke can story.

A warning is sometimes a VERY good thing.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    "Let's see....you ordered the (insert item) so you owe (insert amount). Oh, and I have a buy one get one free coupon, so mine is free"

First, congrats on the weight loss. You go! On the order...I'll have that to go.

Thanks! I actually told him to order me another drink and I'd be right back from the bathroom. Ducked out the back door and got in my car to go home (I always do separate cars on a first date). Twenty minutes later he called and left me a nasty VM message ranting about how I was such a b#(%h for sticking him with the bill. I sent him a text telling him that real men who invite women out 1. pay, and 2. don't use coupons to stick her with the bill. Then I told him never to contact me again.

The only coupon I ever use is this one. Have you ladies used yours lately? It has a expiration date on the back ya know >.<

2s9rjfl.jpg
  • texastango
    Options
    nice guys finish last, awesome guys finish on her face !! -Charlie Sheen

I was brought up in the same household..with the same moral conduct value system..ops..used that on the last one. Got carried away..Charlie..if you weren't so much of a nut..we'd have to love you.
  • texastango
    Options
    Wow, where do you guys meet people?! LOL

MFP..10 pm Sharp...dark forum...all the cool people hang, are hung, or something like that. Don't get lost..because we're counting on you.
  • sarai79
    sarai79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    "So, do you have any single friends you could introduce me to?"

Yep... a guy said this to me on our first and only date. *sigh*
  • texastango
    Options
    Girls should never say "I don't usually do this" and then hook up. Just do it and own it.

My phone number is: (Hav) Sex-wime.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    "Let's see....you ordered the (insert item) so you owe (insert amount). Oh, and I have a buy one get one free coupon, so mine is free"

First, congrats on the weight loss. You go! On the order...I'll have that to go.

Thanks! I actually told him to order me another drink and I'd be right back from the bathroom. Ducked out the back door and got in my car to go home (I always do separate cars on a first date). Twenty minutes later he called and left me a nasty VM message ranting about how I was such a b#(%h for sticking him with the bill. I sent him a text telling him that real men who invite women out 1. pay, and 2. don't use coupons to stick her with the bill. Then I told him never to contact me again.

The only coupon I ever use is this one. Have you ladies used yours lately? It has a expiration date on the back ya know >.<

2s9rjfl.jpg

OMG!! I just squirted water out of my nose!
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This one really happened to me...
    Girl says "I won a trip to California last year in xyz contest... it was gorgeous, but i was sick the entire time!"
    Me: That's horrible, what a waste!
    Her: I know, it seems like I always get sick when I travel.
    Me: I've heard that flying does that to a lot of people though, maybe you should try driving next time?
    Her: Oh, well, the other time I was strung out on coke in Mexico, so I don't think the flight had anything to do with it.

Announcing your cocaine use on a first date... Probably not your best move.
  • texastango
    Options
    The worst is when this scumbag's credit card was rejected and I had to pay for dinner. Then six months later he emails me on here after seeing me on this site. What a freaking loser!

BigArt if you're reading this you still owe me $120!!!!

The last line...made me lose 30 calories.....you owe me big time!
  • texastango
    Options
    Before the date that never happened.
    "I don't have a car, I don't think you need one in life...Can you pick me up?"

"I was listening to Rush Limbaugh the other day and..."

I don't own a car. But I'll ride my bike over...oh, and by the way, there's a basket in front you can either sit in or put over your head.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who swears he took a girl to a restaurant and, when the waiter asked how she wanted her hamburger cooked, looked confused. To prompt her, my friend said, "I'm having mine medium," and the girl nodded and said "Oh, I'll have a large."

I believe this happened. My daughter got asked that in a restaurant and she looked at me - she had no clue. And she's a straight A student.....just lacking a little in the common sense area.
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    This should sum it up:

http://youtu.be/2JcFtXnQwm8

Lol! Too funny! I love It's Always Sunny! ^_^
  • texastango
    Options
    "I have a huge penis"

I was mortified.

There's a joke in there somewhere...
    [/quote

I'm huge in Japan?

And even bigger in Oz I suppose.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Please don't mind the rope, trash bags, gag ball, and depends in the trunk . . . now, are you ready to go camping?
  • texastango
    Options
    A good friend of mine had a one night stand and the next morning the guy drove her and made her go get an aids test.

Probably the same guy who's Mum wouldn't come get him at the airport.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have already bought a wedding dress???