How great is your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend?

Options

Replies

• Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    We'll be married 20 years this August and dated 5 years first. Four kids later we've never been happier. He has loved me at lots of different sizes and admires my muscles (even if he has to pretend to see them!)! We don't have a perfect marriage but it's forever. Love you, Paul. <3
  • ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    He is without a doubt the best thing that has happened to me. He loves me as I am, but supportive of my decision to lose weight. He even bought me a FitBit!! I've had it for about 3 hrs and LOVE IT!!! It is way easie to lose when you have positivity behind you!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    he is soooo great that i just dumped him 2 days ago.
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My imaginary boyfriend is amazingly supportive and kind. He buys me flowers for no reason and works out with me when I don't want to. It's the perfect relationship.

Forever alone.

:( like i told the guys you will find the right one i dont want to sound cliche but it true! if you need a friend feel free to add me:)
  • PhoebeC123
    PhoebeC123 Posts: 28
    Options
    Mine is the best. Seriously, I have no idea how I got so lucky with him. No idea. Not in my wildest dreams did I think I would find someone as amazing as him.
    I need to tell him more <3
  • ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    non existant... I are alone... :cry:

Same, dude we need to start a lonely hearts group or something lol

Yall are not alone! May not have a significant other but you do have significant MFP friends :)
  • boogiewoman1
    Options
    totally awesome. supportive. loving. talented.very talented :tongue:
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome! We'll be together 10 years on the 30th of this month, and married 6yrs in August :D He is supportive of my getting in shape, and has dabbled with mfp himself. But he does tell me "I don't care what you do, but you're not allowed to lose your butt!!!" LOL.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    well the first 3 yrs were not so great and 1 of those yrs was his cheating and lies BUT we made it thru all the BS and revenge/growing up to do... and yea 3 more yrs later..
    6yrs in TOTAL we are doin pretty freakin goood.. wish we didnt have to go thru all the BS but we did and we are a stronger couple for it.. Were barely in our mid 20's so yea you know young couples have LOTZZZ to learn.. :p

BUT EVERY WK I get some cute kind of suprise.. just today it was the biggest rose he could find.. :D yay I looove roses.. especially dead wilted ones too.. I'm a poetic type so I see beauty in those too!!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    1) he KNITTED ME A HAT (what boy does that so adorable)
    2) he folded and painted me a birthday bouquet of oragami roses
    3) he took me out to my favorite indian restaurant for valentines day
    4) we workout together
    5) he gives me kisses when i am sad
    6) he cooks yummy organic meals for me and never force feeds me fattening food
    7) hes a good back massager
    8) HE LETS ME RIDE HIS MOTORCYCLE!!!!!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    my husband is super awesome:)

We met on the internet and I was overweight then but I was VERY nervous to fly up and meet him because of my size. However he fell in love with me and I with him and even at my highest he has never been disgusted or said I was fat...always wants to "rock my boat" and always says I'm beautiful.

He is supported me now through this journey by trying healthy food he may not necessary like and works out with me also :) He praises me at every milestone.

He is my rock :love:
  • Tyeckia
    Tyeckia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My bf sucks. Why? I think he is trying to sabotage me. Hes always telling me he is craving foods, telling me he could get me off my diet. I am starting to really hate this guy. His sister tells she thinks he is scared, scared if I look good I may not want him or I may change, well sorry honey but thats the whole point.

LOL!!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    4) we workout together

Men + Knitting = SEXXY:)
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread makes me happy. Though I must dissent from all of you. Mine is the greatest.

Also, some of you single peeps are pretty funny.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    non existant... I are alone... :cry:

Same, dude we need to start a lonely hearts group or something lol

dont give up guys you will find the right one! rooting for you! you sound like great guys:)

Oh, I haven't given up... I just rearranged my priorities, finding Miss. Right, can wait until I finish school. I am just not looking forward to my brother's wedding. Someone is going to say, "So, when are you getting married," or "Do you have a girlfriend yet?"
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing husband as well!! Been together 6 years, 4th marriage anniversary in Aug. He always supports me. He is old-fashioned and of high moral character. He has a strong work ethic. He's tatted up and is sexy as hell- Italian and Native American o yeah. He is ok with my Jensen Ackles/Supernatural obsession (score!) and is a-ok with me not working and staying home with the kids. he spoils me and treats me like his queen. i've never ever had a man treat me as well as he does. he's just amazing!
    [/quote

LOL, My husband is also ok with my Jensen Ackles obsession, he knows there is only one reason I watch Supernatural with him!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing husband as well!! Been together 6 years, 4th marriage anniversary in Aug. He always supports me. He is old-fashioned and of high moral character. He has a strong work ethic. He's tatted up and is sexy as hell- Italian and Native American o yeah. He is ok with my Jensen Ackles/Supernatural obsession (score!) and is a-ok with me not working and staying home with the kids. he spoils me and treats me like his queen. i've never ever had a man treat me as well as he does. he's just amazing!

I like SPN too. However, my family doesn't know that I like it (especially as much as I do). If they did, they'd have me institutionalized most likely. At 58, I don't care! As long as the psych home watched Supernatural on Fridays. lol

Otherwise, my husband is a loving, understanding, supportive, big teddy bear of a man who has loved me at various weights over the past 26 years.
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    I adore my girlfriend. We've been together for two and a half years, and I can say with all honesty that these have been the best two and a half years of my life. I am infinitely grateful for her, and I fall more and more in love with her every day. (Nauseating, huh? :tongue: )
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    4) we workout together

A true jewel and romantic. So rare!
  • LeahLearninAllOverAgain
    Options
    My husband is great,I love home to pieces! He treats me like a queen.Pampers me and he takes care of me when I'm sick,and accepts the big brat that I am,cus I'm pretty bratty,lol..He has a huge heart,very loving and caring.He's a hard worker and always does his best to take care of me n my son..I love him so much,going on three years and excited about our future!