Bored...ask me anything.

Options

Replies

• mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Just watched the Indy 500. What's with the milk at the end?
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    How do they get the caramel in the Caramilk bar???

not quite the same, but a neighbour and good friend of ours invented the manufacturing process for after eight mints. Her husband was part of the team who invented MRI scanners.

We dont play them at trivial pursuit, ever.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Can we see your face?

Well, can we??
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    you like football? CFL or NFL?
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    If an extremely intelligent woman , educated , great job, whole package ............ tells you she loves you every day for two years.

Then one day she says she doesn't want to see you anymore for no apparent reason........ she can't give a reason......

WT$ does that mean .......... how do you ever "understand" that

99% of all sexual encounters of mine end up like this.
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    When three friends arrive at a hotel late night, they see that there is only one room with three beds available. They decide to share this room. They ask the young man at reception the room's rate, he replies: "30 dollars". Each took $10 out of their wallet, paid and went up to their rooms.

After a little while, the receptionist realizes he made a mistake; the room's rate was $25, but he took $30. He calls the bell boy, gives him the $5 dollars, and tells him go up the room and give this money back to three friends. On his way up to the room, the bell boy feels obliged to give equal share from $5 to three friends. When he can't calculate the $5 into three equal shares, he decides to give $1 to each, and decides to give the other $2 to the Red Cross.

Now, each of the three friends paid $9 for the room, 3 x 9 = $27 and the bell boy has the two dollars, it totals to $29.

Where is the one dollar?
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    my answer is purple and not orange but that's what I was looking for... well done :happy:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite nut butter?
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    Lukazetta, no questions. Keep up the exercise, you look smoking hot. Very nice profile pic.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    What in the world would make you think we are interested in what you have to say?

how rude are you, maybe he has something to offer for people that need advice ?

OP said to ask anything. The poster you quoted followed the rules by asking the OP a question. You, however did not. OP, would you agree with my assessment?

You will find that if I add a question mark then it is a question!

My answer to you is a statement followed by an exclamation mark.

Ah, but your question referred to the OP as "he" therefore was not asking HIM a question. I win! Right OP?
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    Can we see your face?

Paypal me $393.89 and I'll consider it.
    Why did you delete your answer in the thread about the lonely guy?

Deleted by MFP mod.
  • Lukazetta
    Options

Due to the longevity of the Indianapolis 500, numerous traditions surrounding the race have developed over the years. Traditions include rules and procedures for the running of the race, scheduling, as well as pre-race and post-race festivities. For many fans, these traditions are an important aspect of the race, and they have often reacted quite negatively when the traditions are changed or broken.
    As part of the Memorial Day holiday weekend, the pre-race ceremonies of the Indianapolis 500 feature several patriotic songs. The most noteworthy and most popular traditions are the annual singing of "Back Home Again in Indiana," and the victory lane bottle of milk.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite, willing to kill for, meal?
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    What in the world would make you think we are interested in what you have to say?

LMAOO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    How do they get the caramel in the Caramilk bar???

not quite the same, but a neighbour and good friend of ours invented the manufacturing process for after eight mints. Her husband was part of the team who invented MRI scanners.

We dont play them at trivial pursuit, ever.

Hahaha! Mike...
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Lukazetta....

What is the best way to tone up an old body....
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Due to the longevity of the Indianapolis 500, numerous traditions surrounding the race have developed over the years. Traditions include rules and procedures for the running of the race, scheduling, as well as pre-race and post-race festivities. For many fans, these traditions are an important aspect of the race, and they have often reacted quite negatively when the traditions are changed or broken.
    As part of the Memorial Day holiday weekend, the pre-race ceremonies of the Indianapolis 500 feature several patriotic songs. The most noteworthy and most popular traditions are the annual singing of "Back Home Again in Indiana," and the victory lane bottle of milk.

Louis Meyer requested a glass of buttermilk after winning his second Indy 500 race in 1933. After winning his third title in 1936, he requested another glass but instead received a bottle. He was captured by a photographer in the act of swigging from the bottle while holding up three fingers to signify the third win. A local dairy company executive recognized the marketing opportunity in the image and, being unaware Meyer was drinking buttermilk, offered a bottle of milk to the winners of future races. Milk has been presented each year since then apart from 1947 to 1955. Modern drivers are offered a choice of whole, 2%, and skim.

edit: wait, I'm not answering the questions here...
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    When three friends arrive at a hotel late night, they see that there is only one room with three beds available. They decide to share this room. They ask the young man at reception the room's rate, he replies: "30 dollars". Each took $10 out of their wallet, paid and went up to their rooms.

After a little while, the receptionist realizes he made a mistake; the room's rate was $25, but he took $30. He calls the bell boy, gives him the $5 dollars, and tells him go up the room and give this money back to three friends. On his way up to the room, the bell boy feels obliged to give equal share from $5 to three friends. When he can't calculate the $5 into three equal shares, he decides to give $1 to each, and decides to give the other $2 to the Red Cross.

Now, each of the three friends paid $9 for the room, 3 x 9 = $27 and the bell boy has the two dollars, it totals to $29.

Where is the one dollar?

You saw a shirt for $97. You didn’t have the cash, so you borrowed $50 from your mum and $50 from your dad = $100. You bought the shirt, and had $3 change. You gave your dad $1 and your mum $1 and kept the other $1 for yourself. Now you owe your mum $49 and your dad $49. 49+49 = 98 + your $1 = 99. Where is the missing $1?
  • Chrisborro
    Chrisborro Posts: 85
    Options
    Can i have your baby?