My Unpopular Opinion

Options

Replies

• ammatzner
    ammatzner Posts: 11
    Options
    I love pickled herring. I am addicted to it.
    Candy is not that great, nor is chocolate or soda. BUT I LOVE NUTELLA!
    Being a sports fan is an extremely cheap form of emotional gratification.
    People trust their doctors and pharma way too much.
    I have finally concluded that I really really hate dogs. I would rather watch other people's kids than their dogs.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    My unpopular opinions:
    Nutella isn't even that good..

Blondes/Brunettes are equally hot..Gingers are super hot.

Television is boring.

What are some of yours?

I agree with all of the above.
    I am a redhead, and I don't have cankles.

I agree. I don't either. Sheesh

Oh yeah, I have one more to add: HOLLYWOOD MOVIES HAVE SUCKED FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS!
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    ummmm well

I am so pleased i live live in Australia (and am from the BEST country in the world New Zealand) and not America haha (sorry love my US fitness pals but...)
    American food is soooo gross I understand after visiting for 8 weeks why you have the highest obesity rate in the world! your bread taste like sweet donuts and your cheese is orange... and your love for processed foods is not right!!!
    and dont get me started on US meat quality (hormone use etc) and farming methods ... sorry but the food and produce in Melbourne and NZ is waaaaaay better...also our resturants are not predominately chains that serve FRIES and grease!!

hehe - haters gone hate
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You can love your pets and eat meat. I have no personal attachment to a chicken fillet.

Football (soccer) sucks.

Cinemas are awful.

Long, wild 'bed' hair is sexier than straight hair.

Sex Offenders should be neutered or spayed. By a vet student.

The only reasonable way to drink tea, is with milk.
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hot tub time machine was a waste of 90 minutes of my life.

Pineapple is the most f*cked up thing anyone can put on pizza (but pineapple alone is great!).

Angelina Jolie is not hot.

to: SKR..dude..those bulging eye's have seen what I thought for many years..Angie is NOT beautiful. Personally, I think she looks like a dude. Too much fat lost in her face. BUT, DO GREATLY RESPECT her work, and missions to help the world, and feed hungry children, but she doe NOT have to bring them all home with her.

On the other hand, if you can feed them, dress them, and educate them, you can have as many children as you want.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Another one of my unpopular opinions....

God isn't real and I see no proof or reason to believe that he is. Logically that makes no sense to me.

Religion should be kept away from children in general.
    Now son you cant have an imagery friend thats crazy
    now pray to the man in the sky lol

hahahhaa
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Real music is becoming extinct i.e. Lady BlaBlah, Katy Perry, Bieber etc

I think spending $100 on a pair of jeans, like Miss Me Jeans which is popular where I live, is utterly ridiculous!

I think marriage is amazing and that monogamy is too

I don't understand the metrosexual phenomenon - - - a man should look and act like a MAN!

Hollywood is filled to the brim with talentless, self absorbed blobs of humanity that have erected altars that the masses worship at. Case in point, the horrifyingly untalented Kardashian hyenas.

Love all of this!!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    <<<< Hideous ginger here, grateful that yours isn't the only opinion out there.
    Gingers are hideous in my opinion ( SORRY! )

Killed me a little on the inside. I think we Gingers are pretty much pure awesome.

I would kill to have your hair color. Well, I have had it, too hard to maintain bottle red. Not as pretty as the real deal.

Well thank you. It's hard to imitate because my color is always changing with the season. Winter=dark red, summer=weird orange?
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    <<<< Hideous ginger here, grateful that yours isn't the only opinion out there.
    Gingers are hideous in my opinion ( SORRY! )

Killed me a little on the inside. I think we Gingers are pretty much pure awesome.

I would kill to have your hair color. Well, I have had it, too hard to maintain bottle red. Not as pretty as the real deal.

Hey thanks! I was getting mad at all the ginger haters on here.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I love spinach.
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickles are nasty

My children are not the center of my universe; main characters, but not the leads.
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    Another one of my unpopular opinions....

God isn't real and I see no proof or reason to believe that he is. Logically that makes no sense to me.

Religion should be kept away from children in general.
    Now son you cant have an imagery friend thats crazy
    now pray to the man in the sky lol

Disagree, I am an atheist who thinks kids should know about all of them.
    Yeah that would be a good idea but its just so hard to be fair about it.
    If you teach it in school dont teach it as fact. I had so much trouble in school because of this problem.
    I was happy to learn about christianty. But why was it taught as fact ? The christion bible is based on translations, which is based on many books put together and edited to suite the needs of the people in charge. The whole virgin birth thing was not even an origional story. I wanted to learn about Muslims seeks budists ect but i only got 30 mins of re a week.
  • Karlsmit
    Karlsmit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm about to eat a spoonful of Nutella :D
    Gingers are awesome (even ones unfortunate enough to have cankles) because I am one and I say so
    the entire theater was laughing at how bad the last installment of the twilight series was and it made us all laugh even harder
    R. Patt and K. Stew BOTH suck
    low fat, sugar free ANYTHING will kill you. have a cupcake.
    cardio can suck it. I'm not running unless chased.
    shakira should teach sexy wiggling lessons to the seductively impaired
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You can love your pets and eat meat. I have no personal attachment to a chicken fillet.

Football (soccer) sucks.

Cinemas are awful.

Long, wild 'bed' hair is sexier than straight hair.

Sex Offenders should be neutered or spayed. By a vet student.

The only reasonable way to drink tea, is with milk.

I agree with all of this with the exception of soccer.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter isn't worth the calories

Pineapple on pizza or any hot food is gross

There should be fashion police

I have no desire to ever visit the USA :noway:

(I have a feeling I will get attacked for the last comment!) :laugh:

Agreed! Also, if I didn't live here in the USA, I wouldn't want to visit either. Yep, you read that right.
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    True Blood and all vampire shows are dumb
    Pickles are gross
    Dorian Yates is hot
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Wearing pajama pants in public IS NOT AND NEVER WILL be cute or appropriate. Looking at people walking around in pajamas disgusts me. They look nasty and unclean! REALLY!! STOP PEOPLE!
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    'Big Bang Theory' is lame and overrated.
    Cottage cheese is not edible.
    The smell of vanilla as a perfume is nauseating.

agreed

DITTO!
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    The smell of vanilla as a perfume is nauseating.

Oh, most definitely YES. Every since the 7th grade, when Vanilla Fields and CKone were duelling it out in the middle school hallways, Vanilla perfumes have made me want to vomit. I love REAL vanilla, but vanilla perfumes have scarred me for life. Worse: Vanilla Fields covering the smell of cigarettes, a smell similar to your chain-smoking grandpa's car combined with chain-smoking grandpa's gas station car air freshener. Just positively gag inducing.
    i don't like Oprah

Ditto. She makes out like she's such a generous and giving person, all the while drawing as much attention to herself as humanly possible. It's easy to appear like you are selfless when you practically FART MONEY. She has an ego the size of Texas. Heck, she poses on every cover of O magazine, airbrushed like crazy, sometimes even posing WITH HERSELF!

My own unpopular opinions:

-Leonardo DiCrapio can't act and has a head like a pumpkin

-Raw fin fish is generally better served as sashimi. Cooking it (with the exception of lightly searing, like with tuna, or as some dang good English style fish and chips, in the case of certain whitefish) is a waste of most fish.

-Buffalo wings taste like spicy vomit.

-Soy milk is revolting.

-Most people aren't sensitive or allergic to wheat/gluten, or have coeliac disease. Most people who benefit greatly from cutting out all foods with gluten do so because ALMOST ALL processed junk food in the western world has FRIGGIN GLUTEN IN IT, and cutting out those foods means cutting out all the trans/saturated fats, refined sugars, and other questionable additives from their diets. Aside from an affected minority, gluten and wheat in general are actually very nutritious and beneficial to many. It's a grain, people, it's no worse than lots of other grains that people insist are positively angelic, when compared to wheat and its relatives.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Quentin Tarantino movies are terrible.
    Most golfers are DBs.
    The only difference in political parties is the demographic they target to manipulate.