What's behind the name?

Options

Replies

• fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I wanted my username to be fatgirlslovecake...but I though that would be a bit much. I LOVE cake btw! lol
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie.... I made my screen name when I was 13, I couldn't think of anything... lol. I'm now 27, it just stuck.

haha at least its straight forward. I had a AIM screen name that was like Princess something or other when I was way younger. Could not allow that to follow me around! :blushing:
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Real name = Stefanie (yes, with an F, my mom liked it better that way, but I still have relatives that spell my name wrong), but I go by Stef, Stefi, Steffers- or any other nickname people come up with. When I actually hear my full name, I think I'm in trouble because it's the only time my parents ever used it.

Username = fell down the stairs years and years and years ago and a good friend said "you must've looked like a slinky"...it stuck and I've been using either imslinkee or slinkee as my user/screen names ever since
  • soontobesam
    Options
    I wanted my username to be fatgirlslovecake...but I though that would be a bit much. I LOVE cake btw! lol

LOL - that one cracks me up.
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    littlefreckle91

I am petite,i have freckles and I was born in 1991.Original I know :laugh:
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My best friend calls me Lumpo because I'm a lazy lump of a person. And I've always joked that Lumpo sounds like the name of a Marx brother, haha.

Oh, but my real name is Sam.

Lumpo Marx = screen name perfection
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    littlemoonsandy---my name is Sandy and I have a little *kitten* lol:grumble:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    My real name is undercovercrab

Don't tell anyone
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Jolene is the real name but I *hate* it.. everyone calls me Jade or JoJo..

JadedSouls is a name I picked like 10yrs ago when I first started going on forums and various websites. Just always liked the name Jade.. not sure how I came up with the name as a whole tho..

Jade is bad *kitten* but I think Jolene is an awesome name !!

I love the name Jolene too :happy:

Mine is just a random expletive - I tried many profanities in different forms and sequences before finding one that wasn't already in use :grumble:
  • soontobesam
    Options
    I can't keep up!

Thumbs up everyone - let's keep it rolling.
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My real name is Candi(ce). Coy is my nickname and Yo is my guy's nickname..Coy4Yo was born :heart:
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My real name is Margie, I used to be a preschool teacher and the kids called me Ms. margie. So msmrg111668 is my u/n with my b-day... :wink:
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Real name = Stefanie (yes, with an F, my mom liked it better that way, but I still have relatives that spell my name wrong), but I go by Stef, Stefi, Steffers- or any other nickname people come up with. When I actually hear my full name, I think I'm in trouble because it's the only time my parents ever used it.

Username = fell down the stairs years and years and years ago and a good friend said "you must've looked like a slinky"...it stuck and I've been using either imslinkee or slinkee as my user/screen names ever since

Ouch! I hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad@!
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My name is Laurel (never liked it, though). I've used Athena online since I started posting anywhere at all around 12 years ago. I had just taken a "which god or goddess are you" quiz, and it said I had the most in common with Athena. Apparently it was pretty accurate, because I've had several people tell me I reminded them of Athena, too. The numbers are my zip code.
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    Hannah is my real name. HMCG are my initals and 14 is my lucky number
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My real name is Brianna. My user name is from Rent- La Vie Boheme. I always loved the message- live your life, let others live theirs, and don't hurt anyone, be happy with yourself and your life and your place in life. my birthday is 12/29. I have used this since AIM.
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My first name is Jacquie (short for Jacqueline) and since it's not as common a spelling, my friends call me Quie for short. 6/18 is my birthday.
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My real name is Brigitte (Fallows), and the beeswallows is a joke between me and my boyfriend. Apparently if I ever wanted a pay as you watch website, this should be my performer's name XD
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Brigitte (Fallows), and the beeswallows is a joke between me and my boyfriend. Apparently if I ever wanted a pay as you watch website, this should be my performer's name XD

Lol. I won't lie - my mind went to dirty places when you explained that.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Brianna. My user name is from Rent- La Vie Boheme. I always loved the message- live your life, let others live theirs, and don't hurt anyone, be happy with yourself and your life and your place in life. my birthday is 12/29. I have used this since AIM.

That's the best quote ever. Thanks for sharing that!