What's behind the name?

Options

Replies

• soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My first name is Jacquie (short for Jacqueline) and since it's not as common a spelling, my friends call me Quie for short. 6/18 is my birthday.

I'm jealous of your name. Mine sucks
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    not creative

lovinglisa2012

lisa is my name .. i decided its time to love me enough to take care of me and I joined in 2012 ..lol
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    My name is Kelly and I Irish Step Dance. I was born in '84. Hence, irishdancer84.

I'm kinda straight forward like that :-)
  • Harmoman
    Harmoman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Alex (nice to meet ya!)

Harmo as in Harmony (I sing barbershop harmony.... (google it) In Kansas City)
    Man.... cuz... I'm of the male gender.

I came up with HarmoMan a Long time ago... and It's always stuck... and everywhere I go, Harmoman is Rarely used.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My name is Laurel (never liked it, though). I've used Athena online since I started posting anywhere at all around 12 years ago. I had just taken a "which god or goddess are you" quiz, and it said I had the most in common with Athena. Apparently it was pretty accurate, because I've had several people tell me I reminded them of Athena, too. The numbers are my zip code.

It's crazy how those random quizzes can be so spot on some times. Nice!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    not creative

lovinglisa2012

lisa is my name .. i decided its time to love me enough to take care of me and I joined in 2012 ..lol

lol. You probably won't get the award for most creative but it sure has lots of meaning behind it and that makes it pretty kick *kitten*
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Alex (nice to meet ya!)

Harmo as in Harmony (I sing barbershop harmony.... (google it) In Kansas City)
    Man.... cuz... I'm of the male gender.

I came up with HarmoMan a Long time ago... and It's always stuck... and everywhere I go, Harmoman is Rarely used.

I would not have guessed that! (nice to meet ya too)!
  • Harmoman
    Harmoman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My real name is Brigitte (Fallows), and the beeswallows is a joke between me and my boyfriend. Apparently if I ever wanted a pay as you watch website, this should be my performer's name XD

Lol. I won't lie - my mind went to dirty places when you explained that.

Uhhhh........ Me too... I'm still there! Somebody slap me!
    She's got the lips too!
    <gurgle> :-)
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My name is Kelly and I Irish Step Dance. I was born in '84. Hence, irishdancer84.

You must have really nice legs!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    hello, I'm Quincy. and I love hello kitty :]
    263334_10150265744528196_506873195_8079957_3469587_n.jpg
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Brigitte (Fallows), and the beeswallows is a joke between me and my boyfriend. Apparently if I ever wanted a pay as you watch website, this should be my performer's name XD

Lol. I won't lie - my mind went to dirty places when you explained that.

Uhhhh........ Me too... I'm still there! Somebody slap me!
    She's got the lips too!
    <gurgle> :-)

Get your mind out of the gutter! lmao.
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa( gotta love the parents for digging Elvis) lol. My sn is a manson song that I'm absolutely obsessed with. :-) I get sick of people automatically thinking twilight. Ugh nope. Sparkly vamps not my thing. :-)
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options

You must have really nice legs!

Haha :-) nice!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My name is Kat and my name is Face•The•Music because it sounded cool and basically accept the consequences for what you have done ( in the situation, gaining weight by eating! Lmao )
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Mystique is the name of the black panther (my totem animal/spirit guide) that I wanted when I was a child.
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Xandra is a name I got from a Seinfeld episode.
  • Debbiefit45
    Debbiefit45 Posts: 31
    Options
    My name is neither creative, nor unusual. My name is Debbie, and when I created my screen name, I owned a gym/fitness studio, and was 45 at the time. I'm still a compulsive fitness freak, but now I'm 58.
    Debbiefit45.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    m = matthew d=daniel c- christina j - jessica and mom delf explanatory. Real name is Tanya lol
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My real name is Lisa

Creech is my maiden name and 6317 is an old phone number I had years ago and have always just liked that group of numbers together. I know, I am a little odd. :tongue: :laugh:

My favorite number combo is 1432. Old school text message code for I love you. I'm odd too - won't hold it against you. lol

Old school? How old could it be? I've never even heard of that! God I'M getting old LOL :grumble:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Mr_Cape219

Mr_Cape comes from when I started riding my bike, some of my friends on MFP would comment on how fast I was riding it. So they told me to put on a cape and ride my bike. To then be called Mr. Cape was the next thing I had to do. Yes, I have ridden my bike with a cape on before and will continue to do so. But I still need to take that profile picture... 219 comes from my birthmonth (February) and my day of birth (19th)

Real Name? Anthony R. Urquieta.