MFP ruined my taste in women!

Options

Replies

• creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I think you can track Coors light at water intake.

So true. I don't think it is really beer. It only pretends. But then I am of the opinion that if you can see light through your beer it is too light.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    People taking this thread SO seriously disturbs me.

And it disturbs me that it disturbs me.

........you sound disturbed.

Go have a beer!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Unfortunately I'll have to wait until I get home. Seems "The Man" doesn't like me drinking at work. Damn The Man!

I've got some Old Rasputin waiting at home though.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    5 minutes of high intensity moth stomping?

I'm so bummed I don't get invited to these sorts of parties anymore.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Run in tread

American beers are yucky

Run out as fast as possible and hide

False.

No seriously. Entirely true. Like American cheese, and American bread. But in these areas you are a lost cause.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Also, you sound pretty self-righteous...not attractive at all. You can be healthy without being so damn judgmental.

And This. You are not gods gift either.

Oh dear. Sense of humour bypass. I'd sue the surgeon.
  • slayerwatcher
    slayerwatcher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    After tracking, and trying to slip my phone out and entering stuff. If I was on a date, I think I'd find it a relief. I was out with my family, and my wife caught me pretending to put dressing on my salad, then entering in my phone, fished the salad, then dumped the dressing in the empty bowl. It was a pretty awkward moment.

If I wasn't a tracker, I think I'd find it weird to be doing it at the table.

@ susie Its all for the cans!

@ Rae, I don't think anyone can give you attitude about what you drink.

So your married... At a bar, checking out "cans" and scoping out women who log their calories? You are one cool dude.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's exactly what I thought.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    ::escapes::

Clear what up? That I wasn't attracted to the girl at a bar who was jumping around with a full beer, stomping on some giant mutated moth in her ratty shoes? I was drinking Yuengling, the best stuff they had. Also, yes. Now I can get a sense of who is trying to take care of themselves, and who isn't.
    No, I didn't go over to have a chat with her to get to know her situation, that would have been pretty messed up.
    I am married, and I was with mostly other married guys. I wasn't even the one who pointed the girl out.

Also for the record. out of miller, coors and bud. I'd pick coors.

In the future. mpf girls, get a patch, or a button of the little flying mpf faery guy. That would just make it a lot easier. It would have been worse if it was someone tracking with spark people.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

Go have a beer!

Unfortunately I'll have to wait until I get home. Seems "The Man" doesn't like me drinking at work. Damn The Man!

......the MAN takes all the fun out of life.....................

but then again, ANTICIPATION is half the fun, ain't it?

enjoy, when you get home!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    SARCASM FONT!

You forgot your sarcasm font, Bill.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    I :heart: that you called the logo the little flying faery guy. giggidy.

....and only because he spelled it "faery," people. Now don't jump all over THAT.

• slayerwatcher
    slayerwatcher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of people who you might not think 'look' like they workout. You can't really know without talking to them.. As for logging, I log all of my foods before or after. If I'm going out then I know what I will be having and log it or I log extras after. I would never pull my phone everytime I eat something in front of people. That would just look too obsessive..Haha.
    This is true. There was an intern in my office last year. She kept talking about how she worked out all the time. She had a really nice fit body so none of us questioned it. Then one day she started talking smack because I'm a "husky" guy. Someone yelled out "PUSH-UP CHALLENGE!!!" and it was on. She got down on the floor and her arms were shaking in the ready position. She went down to do the first push-up and collapsed. I did twenty and called it a day.

Perception is one thing...reality is another.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    ::escapes::

Clear what up? That I wasn't attracted to the girl at a bar who was jumping around with a full beer, stomping on some giant mutated moth in her ratty shoes? I was drinking Yuengling, the best stuff they had. Also, yes. Now I can get a sense of who is trying to take care of themselves, and who isn't.
    No, I didn't go over to have a chat with her to get to know her situation, that would have been pretty messed up.
    I am married, and I was with mostly other married guys. I wasn't even the one who pointed the girl out.

Also for the record. out of miller, coors and bud. I'd pick coors.

In the future. mpf girls, get a patch, or a button of the little flying mpf faery guy. That would just make it a lot easier. It would have been worse if it was someone tracking with spark people.
    I had the faery guy tattooed on my neck. Eliminates any confusion.
  • BeautEvilKells
    BeautEvilKells Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha I love this. Too funny. I went out a month ago and I started logging right there at the bar. I thought I was weird....guess I'm just awesome. LoL
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I was out at a townie bar in a fly speck of a place this weekend with some friends on a camping trip. There were a few ladies up at the bar, and all my friends started talking about the one hot girl with the big cans. I get it, it was only three girls, but they went on about it all weekend.
    I didn't see her. all three of girls looked pretty blah to me.

I mean, none of them looked they were tracking calories. I watch girls now to see if they pull out a smart phone and enter her Coors light (yuk).
    She didn't look like she lifted, did she run? Those shoes didn't really seem all that athletic to me.

might be a shock to you, but with such an attitude towards PEOPLE like you seem to have, those girls
    probably thought you were considerably beneath their standards.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Go have a beer!

Old Rasputin, eh? One of my favorites!! Right now I've got a Courage Russian Imperial just sitting... waiting....

Lady Homebrewer - 3yrs
    MFP Smarty-pants and sometimes food logger
    Also, boobs.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'd be more bothered by the fact that they were drinking Coors Light than anything.

BAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
    It's always great to see someone here with taste buds.

I always pre-log before going out. Sheesh. I've lost my phone too many times during drunken instances.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Old Rasputin, eh? One of my favorites!! Right now I've got a Courage Russian Imperial just sitting... waiting....

I'm not familiar with Courage - or is that one that you brewed? I've become a really big fan of the Russian Imperials in general.

Great Divide's Yeti, Squatters' Outer Darkness, Avery's The Czar are some of my favorites. The Czar is probably the best beer ever. With the exception of Mephistopheles but I put that one in a category all its own.

But American beer sucks.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

I'm not familiar with Courage - or is that one that you brewed? I've become a really big fan of the Russian Imperials in general.

Great Divide's Yeti, Squatters' Outer Darkness, Avery's The Czar are some of my favorites. The Czar is probably the best beer ever. With the exception of Mephistopheles but I put that one in a category all its own.

But American beer sucks.

Courage is a British brewery - It's the beer brewed for Catherine (basically the beer all of the Kate the Great/Catherine the Great American Russian Imperials are kind of modeled after).

Have you tried many of the Yeti versions? The Chocolate Oak Aged and Espresso Oak Aged are FANTASTIC.

Oh yeah, American beer sucks.

Lady Homebrewer - 3yrs
    MFP Smarty-pants and sometimes food logger
    Also, boobs.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    I've only had one of the Yetis so far and it was an Oak Aged. I don't remember if it was any special kind of Oak Aged. I'll have to check out Courage.

With this kind of beer I actually have to budget for beer in my calories so I don't drink it all that often. When one beer has 300 or more calories (and that's just the 12 ouncers - and why just have a 12er when a 22 ouncer is sitting right next to it on the shelf?) I try to make it a special occassion - like ..... I don't know.... Fridays?