men suck

Options

Replies

• jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Man, what did I do this time... oh, wait... lol, Thank you, Lady Patton.

Do uncles count, who take time to raise their nephews? Cause if not, I don't care ... I am going to miss my little buddy...

YES!! Uncles DO count! We uncles have to count for something! After all for some of us that will be the closest thing to kids we have!
  • michaelt523
    michaelt523 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOL. Not what this was about.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Man, what did I do this time... oh, wait... lol, Thank you, Lady Patton.

Do uncles count, who take time to raise their nephews? Cause if not, I don't care ... I am going to miss my little buddy...

YES!! Uncles DO count! We uncles have to count for something! After all for some of us that will be the closest thing to kids we have!

and for some kids (like me) you'll be closest they ever get to a dad.... My uncles could literally do no wrong in my eyes when I was growing up!!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Exactly, I have that thought all of the time! Come work with me, they won't let you forget how much they hate men!

I know...I'm getting ready to finish school to be a pharmacist (my ex is a tech), and I know precisely what you mean.

Alright y'all, just keep in mind *most* manbashing comes from a place of deep hurt.

Trail_addict, your little buddy is droolworthy :heart:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Exactly, I have that thought all of the time! Come work with me, they won't let you forget how much they hate men!

I know...I'm getting ready to finish school to be a pharmacist (my ex is a tech), and I know precisely what you mean.

Alright y'all, just keep in mind *most* manbashing comes from a place of deep hurt.

I know that...but it doesn't excuse it, nor even justify it. When it comes to hurt...I could tell you stories that would break your heart. I've experienced physical abuse (I carry scars on my face, neck, and worst/most visible...my arms...and will for the rest of my life), emotional abuse, pain for myself and my children...pain for the one hurting me. I've nearly had my children taken from me by a mother biased system that didn't care about those childrens safety, only in awarding a mother her God given right to have custody of her children. There's a REASON I'm a single father of those three children...primarily because I refused to give them up...when I didn't cause the split...I didnt' lie, I didn't cheat, I didn't abandon my family for my own selfish reasons. This wasn't just my sons mother...it was my daughters mother as well, and whether it's my rotten choice of women or not...the experiences are still there.

My point is here...you all know how I feel about women. And if anyone in this world has emotional justification to hate them, you're looking at him.

Anyhow...that post may seem off topic...but if you think, it really isn't. I adore women in general...I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting).

I simply refuse to hold the faults of the few...against the many. Particularly when the many are so very, very incredible.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    its still no ok to bash men.. we have all been hurt men and women a like.. bashing and trashing only leads to more of it...
  • mamamudbug
    Options
    You're absolutely right, sweetheart, and we need to give credit where credit is due.:heart:

Cris, you and I see eye to eye more than you know.:flowerforyou:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    To the OP, and everyone else with supportive words in this thread:

Thank you. That is all.

:flowerforyou:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    here is why according to me...

-they smell good without needing to put anything on
    -their clothes are way more comfy and still look good
    -they can reach things on the top shelf without having to stand on a chair
    -they snore and its ok
    -they can touch themselves in public and its acceptable
    -they hold doors open
    -they will let you eat the cherry off their ice cream even if they want it

need i go on???

wait oh no this is why men are awesome... sorry for the error in my title....

oh while i have your attention for a moment
    -fathers who give up sleep,
    - who miss work to go to appointments.
    -fathers who do everything they can to make their child life better then theirs.
    -fathers who sleep sitting up because that is the only way their little one can sleep cause of a cold or ear infection.
    -men who do the right thing when that second line comes up pink (and no that is not always solved with a ring on the finger)
    -fathers who never hit and do their best to not yell
    -dads who will spend hours working to come home and play for hours passing up beers and games for tea parties and catch
    -who do these things and so much more
    fathers and dads and men like you are awesome!!

dead beat dads who flake and disappoint get way to much time spent on them... while real men who step up and never out are left out in the cold... i think it is time for this to change!!

They snore and its ok? it is NOT okay! I have one sleeping next to me right now and he keeps me up every night.

He sleeps like the dead and I sleep like a person in prison (extremely lightly, as if i'm always alert...and the littlest sound can wake me up). Most days I feel like i've hardly slept, and according to my fitbit I wake up as much as 25 times a night, some nights.

It's crazy how opposite we are.
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    I love guys :) the good ones anyway! So cute without even trying. i need to find myself a nice earthy hippie boy like me ;)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Love this and men!
    Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I adore women in general...I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting).

I simply refuse to hold the faults of the few...against the many. Particularly when the many are so very, very incredible.

Agreed, full heartily...
  • mamamudbug
    Options
    They snore and its ok? it is NOT okay! I have one sleeping next to me right now and he keeps me up every night.
    mine snores all the time, too. Tonight, though, he's really entertaining... he's talking in his sleep.:laugh:
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I know that...but it doesn't excuse it, nor even justify it. When it comes to hurt...I could tell you stories that would break your heart. I've experienced physical abuse (I carry scars on my face, neck, and worst/most visible...my arms...and will for the rest of my life), emotional abuse, pain for myself and my children...pain for the one hurting me. I've nearly had my children taken from me by a mother biased system that didn't care about those childrens safety, only in awarding a mother her God given right to have custody of her children. There's a REASON I'm a single father of those three children...primarily because I refused to give them up...when I didn't cause the split...I didnt' lie, I didn't cheat, I didn't abandon my family for my own selfish reasons. This wasn't just my sons mother...it was my daughters mother as well, and whether it's my rotten choice of women or not...the experiences are still there.

My point is here...you all know how I feel about women. And if anyone in this world has emotional justification to hate them, you're looking at him.

Anyhow...that post may seem off topic...but if you think, it really isn't. I adore women in general...I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting).

I couldn't have states this better myself, with the exception of "I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting)." but that would be another thread! I was about to post something to this effect. As I know several men that have gone through what you have. You all now have full custody of your children and with all they have gone through they don't go around bashing women as a whole. Thank you for sharing and showing what the meaning a man/father is about!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    mine snores all the time, too. Tonight, though, he's really entertaining... he's talking in his sleep.:laugh:

I stopped snoring once I dropped just a few pounds. Not sure if it's a fix for everyone, but it worked for me.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options

I couldn't have states this better myself, with the exception of "I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting)." but that would be another thread! I was about to post something to this effect. As I know several men that have gone through what you have. You all now have full custody of your children and with all they have gone through they don't go around bashing women as a whole. Thank you for sharing and showing what the meaning a man/father is about!

I think that is a wonderful thing too. I have seen the opposite unfortuntaly, men who have been burnt by women and ended up total woman-haters. It is really really sad and so limitting to their lives. My father-in-law is one, I honestly think I have completely changed his opinion on women... before my husband and I met, he just couldn't separate his experience from thinkg that all women were evil!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Just remember...the important parts are the last two sentences. Without us...there would be no them. Without them...no us. But even more important...what a dull, boring, and dreary world we would have without what they bring to it.

I couldn't hate them if I tried.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    my hub snore and it sounds like a bull with congestion... but i find comfort in hearing him snore... granted some nights it will wake me up and i will gently elbow him.. but it reminds me that he is there next to me... that im not alone because i have him and that he is resting peacfully at my side and not off doing god only knows what...

it also drives me nuts when he puts his dirty clothes next to the laundry basket and not in it or leaves shaving cream in the sink... but i would be sad if he didnt do those things because they are things he does and as strange as it seems its those little odditys that make him unique and perfect for me...

so yes he snores and it is okay.
  • mamamudbug
    Options

I stopped snoring once I dropped just a few pounds. Not sure if it's a fix for everyone, but it worked for me.

Aw, honey, he snored when I married him and he was 6'1 and 130 pounds soakin' wet...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Love it!