How often do you work out?

Options

Replies

• Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Currently 7 days a week. One day is just yoga, but it's still 45 minutes.
  • jessicaoliver79
    jessicaoliver79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    at least 5 days.. most of the time 6.. I do cardio every day, and every other day I add in some light strength training.. Sundays are usually my only day off :)
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    5 times a week, 6 if I don't have anything special going on and have the time.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Everyday for about 1 to 2 hours! :)
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    I try for 3, but sometimes have 2, sometimes 4

^^^this

On the days that I can't get a workout in, at work I try to get up at least once to go for a 15 minute walk or a bunch of 5 minute walks around the place. That way I at least get something in.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    3-4 times a week and i usually shoot for at least 100 min/1000 cal burns...but thats strictly gym workouts, calisthenics/walking/sex i usually dont count even though those are a nice little burns
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    about 5 or 6 times a week, but three of them are lifting so its only a half hour
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I run 3 times a week, do strength training twice a week, spin bike once a week.... so I workout 6 days a week. Plus I walk on my breaks at work and walk to do my errands when I can.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I walk 3-5 miles 4 or 5 times a week.
    2 days a week I will do one of my workout DVD's, or I do somewhere between 30-60 minutes of strength training with my resistance band or my weights.
    I am getting ready to start 30DS, so that will be daily for the next month.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    So much dedication! That's awesome!!

I think for now I'm going to rearrange my workout schedule and give myself a weekday off instead of a weekend. I would prefer not to lose a day yet until I reach my goal! Lots of great advice! But as one poster said, I gotta do this for myself...and that means not making myself unhappy doing it!

Y'all are awesome keep up the great work!
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    6 days a week, 1 and 1/2 hrs including stretch. I don't "try and fit" a workout in. it's just part of my day. I've never regretted a workout. being fit and healthy acturally gives you more time, better sleep, better concentration so you can get more done and enjoy things more.
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Everyday, a 30 minute JM video and 20-60 minute bike ride!
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    5 days a week right now. That's because exercising is part of my commute to work. I also go to the gym on top of that. I also go walking during lunchtime. I've found ways to integrate it into my workday so that my workouts aren't always after work.
  • adamlash
    adamlash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    3 times a week minimum. Will increase when I deem fit.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    6 days a week, 1-2 hours per day
  • nikki_0522
    nikki_0522 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Six days a week, for at least 40 minutes per day.
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    5-7 times a week brah

It can be as much as 4 hours or as little as 30 mins

Usually try to burn 200-900 a day
  • kimber_av
    kimber_av Posts: 98
    Options
    5 times a week.
    Monday- run, tuesday- pilates, wednesday-off, thursday- run, friday- pilates, saturday- off, sunday - run

Thats my schedule. whats working best for me is waking up early and doing it before work. That way I can have my freedom in the evening :) it was wicked hard starting to get up at 530am to workout. but quickly became habit. just have to go to bed a tad earlier the night before workout days. but its totally worth it
  • Doreent11
    Doreent11 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am doing water aerobics 4-5 times a week for 90 minutes, and doing 30 mins of bicycling and 30 mins of tread mill 2 days a week. And I am staying at the 1200 calories most every day and still only loosing 2 pounds a week. Hate to think what would be happening if I didn't work out.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Right now I don't work out, just diet. I do, however, plan to start running 2-3 times a week, but that's it until I get closer to my goal weight. Then I'll hit the weights.