amazing results!
  • kendra0224
    kendra0224 Posts: 35
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I agree with all above postings. You look unbelievably wonderful! You're a huge inspiration and motivator to me as I am 5'7 and trying to get to 135. Thank you so much for posting this, and don't be ashamed, you look absolutely gorgeous! So believe us, and go get wet!!!!
  • lucylAnneMason
    Options
    Wow!! you look amazing =) xx
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look great! Even if your stretch marks are visible in real life, You still look awesome! I would wear that bikini to the beach if I were you. You have much to be proud of!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Oh honey you look great. Can't see the stretch marks in the smaller pic of you........If they are at all visable, tan them up. Just be so proud of your accomplishment:bigsmile:
  • finallygettingskinny2013
    Options
    You look amazing! Def wear it to the beach!!
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, if I had your figure I'd wear that bikini to the shops never mind the beach :tongue:
  • DMarkSwan
    DMarkSwan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are hot in that bikini, where it to the beach!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Whoa, that is seriously one of the biggest transformations I've seen. Crazy amazing!

And have you been to the beach (at least in the US)? Trust me, there won't be many -- if anyone -- that looks as good as that in a suit.
  • dueover
    dueover Posts: 18
    Options
    You look wonderful. I am so proud of you for taking the first step and buying one. I know those milestones are important. Keep climbing and reaching for the sky.
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Definitely an awesome NSV!!!!! Wear that bikini with pride you have definitely earned it.. looking amazing girl! :)
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely incredible. I cannot see even one stretch mark, and you have a perfect flat tummy now. Congratulations!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look absolutely incredible!! congrats, all of your hard work has certainly paid off :flowerforyou:
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You feel scared to go to the beach looking like that??? Girl, you better get your sandals and get to that beach!! WTG!!!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    well done !! I would def wear it to the beach you look great !!!
    thanks for sharing x o x
  • muffinwench
    muffinwench Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    These pictures are incredibly motivating for me. Congratulations. All your hard work has paid off. You look fantastic.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What the flagnog? You Look AMAZING girly=)
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Seriously?? You look amazing! Dont walk, run to the beach!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!