Poll: How often do you step on the scale?

Options

Replies

• missvaleriekay24
    missvaleriekay24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Every single day sometimes more than once a day lol I am obsessed with weighing myself. I love to see how what I ate the day before effects my weight and sometimes at night after I'm done eating I like to see how much more I weigh than at the beginning of the day. I know I might be a little weight crazy.
  • caitlynfriesen
    caitlynfriesen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Every couples days, pretty regularly, it really shows you where your "normal" is. My weight fluctuates about a pound and a half and I do notice a difference considering what I ate the previous day. But it's always firt thing in the morning, with no clothes on before I've eaten anything. If I forget in the morning, I don't weigh myself until the next morning, I don't want to be discouraged if it's higher than I'm used to during the day. I think consistency is important.
  • FlyingApe
    FlyingApe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Every two weeks-ish. Last time I weighed myself was mid month and then again at the end of the month. I'm not really a weight watcher as much as an inch counter. My pants are so loose now so I know I'm on my way.
    PLUS!
    If you're honest with your count and fitness then every two weeks when you've weighed a loss of 2 or 3 you feel awesome!!!
  • AveryDior
    AveryDior Posts: 6
    Options
    Once a week, every Thurs. to see how my week is going, and I always do it in the morning when I get up. Thats your true weight...
  • Klegl
    Klegl Posts: 48
    Options
    Atleast once a day.
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Everyday, I can't help myself. BUT I only log it on Fridays. I need to put the damn thing away.
  • misanthropist319
    Options
    I only step on a scale at the doctor's. I meant to weight myself yesterday at the gym but completely forgot! I don't own a scale but I am curious what my weight is.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Once every 4-6 weeks.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I just ripped the battery out of my scale....I was getting a bit obsessed! lol Just need a break because it can be so discouraging when you work so hard and nothing is moving!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Never. With no plans of getting back on. Been scale-free for 79 days & counting.
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Every Monday morning, first thing.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Every day. I only log on Monday or Tuesday but step on it everyday.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Everyday.
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Every Thursday with my trainer after working out.
  • 4Munckins
    4Munckins Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Every morning and every night before bed. Just curious how much I gain in a day and if it's different again in the morning.
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Almost everyday before I hit the shower, only log on Friday mornings though, but it's fun to see if anything has happened. This past week I've avoided the scale though, I want tomorrow to be a surprise! :D :P
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Just curious how often everyone steps on the scale and why you step on it that frequently or less frequently?

Every morning I am at home. Why?
    For guidance on whatever I am working on.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Every 30 days.
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Options
    Every morning as soon as I get out of bed, it keeps me motivated all day. My official weigh in day is Saturday, that way I can't flub on the weekends.
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    every morning first thing...I know but it helps me keep my salt intake down, cause I can see when I had too much the day before!