First Bikini Ever!

Options

Replies

• karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    If I looked like that in a bikini I'd be doing cartwheels down the beach!
  • jessw1823
    jessw1823 Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!!! You should most definitely wear that bikini to the beach!! :)
  • ELIZEDAMON
    ELIZEDAMON Posts: 10
    Options
    You can so head for the beach
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    Umm... you look perfect to me! For reals though, you've done it! You have an amazing beach body and you should show off your body--it took a lot of hard work to get there <3
  • nikkinoonarr
    nikkinoonarr Posts: 101
    Options
    I have to say that when I scrolled down to your picture there was an advertisement to the right for "Transform Cosmetic surgery" showing a model wearing a bikini. The only difference between you in your bikini and her was the pose! You were stood with your head down looking a little embarrassed and she had the wind in her face and a sexy pout!

Girl, I'm telling you, your body is every bit as beautiful as hers. You would only get looks of envy if you trotted down the beach in your bikini.

Your transformation is incredible, amazing, inspiring and I am totally awestruck! Really Really well done.

You Go Girl!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy moly! what an amazing transformation! you look phenomenal! cheers to you!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    this is incredible!! so inspirational!!
    i hope i can make such an amazing transformation as well!
  • Rachel505
    Rachel505 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Okay so I am terrified about posting this! I have never, ever worn a bikini in my life before. I've always been absolutely petrified of my stretch marks (which although now silvery-white, are still pretty visible IRL) and my hips and boob slippage but I braved it and bought myself one! Still not feeling up to heading to the beach in it and so will just use it for lounging in the garden to sunbathe in (if it ever stops raining) but massive NSV that I even bought one!

I weighed about 220 on the left and weighed in at 135 in the left photo and I'm 5'8!

(Stretchmarks btw, haven't completely gone I assure you! This is something that's been discussed a lot in another thread I posted!)

169rfr8.png

Wait, WHAT??? That's you? OMG I cannot believe what I am seeing here. Gosh you look great. I don't see a hint of a stretch mark. You are ROCKING IT!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    HOLY BUCKETS! You rock!! I LOVE your transformation! Congrats on the results your hard work has brought!
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you look great congrats on all the hard work you put into it
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I say step out in that bikini, girl!!! You have nothing at all to be ashamed of. You look amazing. By the way, what does NSV mean? I keep seeing that acronym but I can't figure it out.
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You have the best freakin waist!!! It's so tiny! You look really good :)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    If I looked like you in that bikini I wouldn't give a flying falafel if my stretchmarks were head to toe! YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    who gives a **** about stretchmarks. Damn near everyone has them. O f*ckin well lol. Wear that bikini girl, you earned the right too!

<
    my profile pic there- yeah, TONS of stretch marks. But I've got nuthin but love for that pic lol. Noone has said "yeah first thing i noticed where your scars". NOPE. so don't even stress it anymore!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look incredible! Congrats, and don't be ashamed to show off your hard work. :flowerforyou:
  • CindiBryce
    CindiBryce Posts: 438
    Options
    Congrats! Your progress is very inspirational.
  • CiarraCA
    CiarraCA Posts: 56
    Options
    you look wonderful and should be very proud of your hard work!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I say step out in that bikini, girl!!! You have nothing at all to be ashamed of. You look amazing. By the way, what does NSV mean? I keep seeing that acronym but I can't figure it out.

Non Scale Victory
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!